Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,066 members, 7,867,023 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Keyboard Made Too Simple - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Keyboard Made Too Simple (485 Views)

Brand New Psr 710 Yamaha Workstation Keyboard For Sale In Ikeja Lagos / . / Free Desktop Keyboard Software: Desktop Piano 1.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keyboard Made Too Simple by productionuz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
KEYBOARD MADE TOO SIMPLE

the systematic and easy way to learn to play the keyboard

Hi Folks!!!!!!!!

+Who told you that you cannot learn to play the keyboard?

+What makes you think you are not capable of becoming a keyboardist?

+Why do you allow the virtuoso display and skills of most professional keyboardists make you depressed?

The truth is: "anyone can do this, as long as u can read and write"!

Firstly, I want to congratulate you, because I believe u will make an effort to get this E-book. Without been sentimental, I would like to tell you that by the time you are through with the information in this E-book, you would begin to look at the keyboard and smile. This E-book aims at de-mystifying the idea that "IT IS DIFFICULT TO PLAY THE KEYBOARD; AND THOSE WHO PLAY IT ARE SPECIALLY GIFTED AND FAVORED". No!!! This is not true. Anyone (and I really mean it), anyone who can read and understand what I am saying now, can learn to play the keyboard.

The information in this 264 page E-book, has been structured in such a way that will take you on an easy ride to the land of keyboard playing. It is simple and straightforward. Practise and dedication to the information contained within it, is the only basic factor needed to perform excellently well. And I bet you would, for this E-book is an answer to your secret cries and yearnings on how to play the keyboard. Playing the keyboard is just like building a house. All you need is the right materials and also the labour. This 264 page E-book brings you the right materials; it is now left for you to just be disciplined and apply your LITTLE labour to make it work.

Several books I have come across would promise learning to play the keyboard in a month or even two weeks. However, this is just a move to impress. The truth is this; "anything worth doing is worth doing well", and this is just the same for learning to play the keyboard. Such books only end up rushing, stiffening and jumping the syllabus and in the end the newcomer is even more confused and angry at himself or herself. These kinds of experiences is what makes people think playing the keyboard is so difficult and meant for a specific group of lucky individuals (like me!). But hey! I tell you now, playing the keyboard is ‘’NO BIG DEAL’’.

The syllabus has been structured to span a period of 12 weeks and each week has its special exercises and tasks; each supported with lucid diagrams, elaborate tables and graphic pictures. In a gradual and systematic manner, it is required to go through each of these lessons. Accordingly, you need to have your keyboard handy, and ensure that you religiously follow everything you are directed to do week by week; and DO NOT move on, if you have not mastered what you have been asked to do. Study every task carefully and gradually, as everything included in any section of this 264 page E-book, is there for a reason. If you follow through carefully, you will easily and gradually learn to play the keyboard. And at the end of it all, the keyboard jinx would have been broken; the "it is difficult myth" would crumble before your eyes like a pack of cards.

So, once again, I congratulate you.

Truly, "YOUR TIME HAS COME".

Yours in musicianship

Akintonde Uz. O.

....................................................................................................

If you are interested in getting this carefully written 264 page keyboard E-book, it would cost only N3000.

BANK: First Bank of Nig PLC

ACC NO: 3025309590

ACC NAME: Akintonde Oyedeji

After payment, please immediately SMS your payment details as follows;

Name....................................

Amount paid...................................

Teller Nos...............................

E-mail address....................................

...to any of these;

Phones: 08052349266, 08167943702

Blackberry Pin: 21FC799A

Within 24 hours, the 264 page E-book would be sent to you via your e-mail for immediate download!

You would also be given the PDF viewer software, (which is very easy to set up) free of charge, in case you do not have it on your laptop or desktop.

...................................................................................................

..................................................................................................

+ABOUT THE AUTHOR+

...As long as there is a desire to play the keyboard (which I suppose you do have), when these lessons are followed systematically, I am convinced that you will learn to play the keyboard easily. Yes I do, for I have tested it and I have seen it work countless times.

"Music Instructor: Akintonde Uz. O."

....................................................................................................

After acquiring a degree at the MUSON School of music, Lagos, for over 8 years, Akintonde has been a consistent music instructor. He is a young musician whom has a very keen passion for music and especially playing the keyboard. He as well enjoys teaching others to do the same.

Talking about his experience as a music instructor, Akintonde has given music consultancy services to churches and organizations. He has also trained choirs and individuals on theory and rudiments of music so extensively. Above all, he has given and still gives one on one tutorials on how to play the keyboard. Occasionally, he plays the piano or keyboard at church gatherings, concerts and occasions in either both contemporary or classical style. Akintonde has taught music in some private primary schools and colleges. He has also taught keyboard playing to kids as a private home teacher.

As a student, he graduated from Kings College Lagos. and as at the time of creating this 264 page information E-book, he is presently an undergraduate of Philosophy at the University of Lagos.

Virtually, he is also a songwriter and a music producer.

Also, if you have questions and comments about this 264 page E-book, you can reach us on;

Phones: +2348052349266, +2348167943702, +2348121081168

Blackberry Pin: 21FC799A

E-mail: thalesthesage@yahoo.com

Twitter: Quintillionboy

Please! Help us spread the news for more interested audience.

THANK YOU!!!

...................................................................................................

(1) (Reply)

New Music From Nigerian Artist "Setto" / Download Links To Currently Trending Naija Songs / Sing Against Poverty! By Senior Boys Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.