Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 (15097 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by ideylaff: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
LesbianBoy: And yet haters would say dbanj career is 'going down'.......to HELL with the loya 'miik' seller called don jazzy!

Pleazeee no need for that. Don Jazzy did/produced the AFCON theme song for the tournament.... so its all good for both of them
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by flexeey: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
safarigirl: Don't be foolish, did you expect Shakira to come and sing a D'banj performed song? These are just after shocks of a good 2012. Bring all your bullshait in March, let's see if the cr@p he calls an album will sell past 200,000 copies.
. The album gonna be a blast. infact u will be amazed.
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by seunny4lif(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
6 Billions is small becos african population around the world is more than that..Who talk say,dem no DEY watch AfCON?Have u been to caribbean island befor?For morocco,algeria and egypt dem watch am past us for nigeria becos dem like african football past any other thing....I don stay those countries before.....
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by wasiudvd(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
tomakint:
Hi dearie wink never mind the freaks are at it again but as usual the clown is gone musically, please don't quote that figure (200,000), the question is, how much of his Oliver Twist has he sold till date? 200,000 for where?

Hey! How many CDs av u bought lately? How many copies of Solar vex has been sold till date? How much can he make by selling 200,000 copies of CD ( remember say na #150 own una dey buy o).
Instead u should have thought of how much he has made from oliver twist, and how nuch he is currently making from top of the world.
Remeber this two songs will be in one album, complimented by cash flow.
Now to u and safarigirl, tell me one reason why u fink D kings men will not sell 200,000 copies.
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by ideylaff: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Cyber_mugu: The reason i hate this NATION is that whenever they see you going up, instead of them to think of how to make their own.. They will want to criticise you and that is what i call MUMUNALIZATION
Make una clear for road o,d main CYBER MUGU don come..em mugu how far?
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by tomakint: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
wasiudvd:

Hey! How many CDs av u bought lately? How many copies of Solar vex has been sold till date? How much can he make by selling 200,000 copies of CD ( remember say na #150 own una dey buy o).
Instead u should have thought of how much he has made from oliver twist, and how nuch he is currently making from top of the world.
Now to u and safarigirl, tell me one reason why u fink D kings men will not sell 200,000 copies.
I am not asking you for all these tales undecided all I want to know is how many copies of his 'Oliver Twist' has he sold till date?
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Memphis357(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
igbsam: Great. Let Nigeria win the cup and then have a Nigerian Artist perform at the closing ceremony in south africa, then it would look like a Nigerian Affair. South Africans, Ghanians and other Nigerian hating country would die of bad belle. Nothing is as sweet as going to another man's domain to be the king there. Bring it on. Infact, we need Daddy showkey and Haruna Ishola to perform at the closing ceremony. Obesere wont be a bad idea too. Bring in some Atilogwu dancers too to perform.
Is your poverty striken country better than Ghana ans South Africa? Dickhead looking muthafucka!!!!!
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by TheMatrix3: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
He'll definitely do "OLIVER TWIST" as National anthem grin
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by adconline(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
daywatcher: "I am honoured and words fail to describe the warmth I get from my fans in this country," D'Banj said. "I am looking forward to having more than [b]6.6-billion [/b]viewers globally watch my performance.

6.6 billion people...really?

My thought exactly... Half of that don't even watch World Cup or Olympics!
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Memphis357(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
wasiudvd:

A typical 9ja would always behave like this...... Delusional and demented!!!! Why do you always judge by quantity and never quality?? Have you ever wondered that despite the fact that Nollywood is the "3rd largest" film industry,till 2020,not one of stereotypical movies can't even make it into the Academy Awards. Now,this foolish fool is claiming he's going to perform in front of 6 billion people. Who the Bleep watches this jinx tourney sef?
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by wasiudvd(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
tomakint:
I am not asking you for all these tales undecided all I want to know is how many copies of his 'Oliver Twist' has he sold till date?
Oga ade!
....the mainstream Global stage recently with his smash-hit ‘Oliver Twist’. ‘Oliver Twist’ has sold more than 11 million copies worldwide to date. The single debuted at number 9 on the UK National charts just behind the likes of Rihanna and Tulisa. D’BANJ’s musical mentor and influence is the late Afrobeat Maestro – the legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti and like him, he performs in Yoruba,....
And I am sure top of the world will do better. To clear ur doubting mind, check the link below.

http://m.notjustok.com/2012/12/12/dbanj-releases-new-single-top-of-the-world-announces-sony-music-africa-record-deal/?x=m
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by wasiudvd(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Memphis357:
A typical 9ja would always behave like this...... Delusional and demented!!!! Why do you always judge by quantity and never quality?? Have you ever wondered that despite the fact that Nollywood is the "3rd largest" film industry,till 2020,not one of stereotypical movies can't even make it into the Academy Awards. Now,this foolish fool is claiming he's going to perform in front of 6 billion people. Who the Bleep watches this jinx tourney sef?

Oga, give it to this guy, he is making it. Why you hate with no reason? You are talking of awards, what else do u want him to win? Grammy?
Top of the world is a quality song. Talk of quantiy interms of audience, the guy currently have it. The guy is making it and u pple are saying he is not good. Show me a Nigerian, infact an African who is dong it better presently.
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by simdam500(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Goodluck
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by alaoeri: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
ideylaff:

How Don Jazzy finish.... na Jazzy do the theme song if you nor know

LOL

http://www.36ng.com/2013/01/30/video-samsung-afcon-2013-official-anthem-prod-don-jazzy/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=110822:don-jazzy-set-for-samsungs-afcon-2013-anthem&catid=186:weekend-beats&Itemid=713

Now you know
Oga get your fact right Don jazzy theme song is for samsung commercial totally different from that of Dbanj.
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by mereofrique(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
D'banj keeps elevating & haters keep saying his career is goin down..are dey learners
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by kayphyzee(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
That is good news for Dbanj and Nigeria as well. But wait o my fellow nairalander is their any were they are showing this match like big scream in FRONT OF OUR OWN NATIONAL STADIOUM THEY IN SURULELE?

this guy made me spit out the beverage in my mouth
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by john7577: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tascocent: u are a fool 4 calling Don Baba j a loyal milk seller....omo ale jatI jati
but bros naa d truth be dat your guy Don babaj na milk and diesel seller tru true
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Capnd143(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
My own na : SUPER EAGLES tell those aboki na faso sey them bi oboki, bring home that stuff called "TROPHY" next thread please! Where bluemosquito dey?
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by ritux: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
adconline:

My thought exactly... Half of that don't even watch World Cup or Olympics!

Google is your best friend. Just google how many pple viewed the 2012 olympic opening and closing ceremony and get your facts.
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
safarigirl: Why is this news? He performed the AFCON 2013 theme song, follows that he should perform ön the closing day. Don't care if it's Majek Fashek that performs, make SE win na im be my own, make all these D'banj, GEJ and local stations no carry their jinx spoil SE run
Hehehehe....you can never disappoint!
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by badassnigga(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
thas nice...ejanlaaaaa grin grin
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
safarigirl: Don't be foolish, did you expect Shakira to come and sing a D'banj performed song? These are just after shocks of a good 2012. Bring all your bullshait in March, let's see if the cr@p he calls an album will sell past 200,000 copies.
Lol, you're ill-informed, "top of the world" is supersport's afcon song not the official caf song. The official song is by don jazzy....but funny how don jazzy won't be making an appearance.
Can't you just be happy for d'banj? Kai!
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
To add to your wound safarigirl, pitbull just released his own vid of oliver twist...yep, d'banj is big like dt...hahahaha
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by adconline(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
ritux:

Google is your best friend. Just google how many pple viewed the 2012 olympic opening and closing ceremony and get your facts.

Only if you know how to use it and get the fact. What's the population of Africa?
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by safarigirl(f): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
tomakint:
are you minding the mofos? Don't waste your time, even the 'fans' don't buy his albums
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Wait, how many copies of alingo has pquare sold? Oh yeah, they don't sell singles.
Ignoramuses!
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by onitj: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
LesbianBoy: And yet haters would say dbanj career is 'going down'.......to HELL with the loya 'miik' seller called don jazzy!

Fool....check d topic
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Honadeadek(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
So Happy to se @iamdbanj perform his songs at the closing ceremony of #AFCON2013. More grease boss.
Osheeeeee
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by badassnigga(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
wasiudvd:
Oga ade!
....the mainstream Global stage recently with his smash-hit ‘Oliver Twist’. ‘Oliver Twist’ has sold more than 11 million copies worldwide to date. The single debuted at number 9 on the UK National charts just behind the likes of Rihanna and Tulisa. D’BANJ’s musical mentor and influence is the late Afrobeat Maestro – the legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti and like him, he performs in Yoruba,....
And I am sure top of the world will do better. To clear ur doubting mind, check the link below.

http://m.notjustok.com/2012/12/12/dbanj-releases-new-single-top-of-the-world-announces-sony-music-africa-record-deal/?x=m

thanks...let d haters bursts.
we don't give a fuvk. undecided
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by lawizle(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
binger: My own na for Super Eagles to bring home the cup. If D'banj likes, he can perform 'Under The Stadium'

Guy laff wan turn my prrick to Tohtoh oh!!..
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Revolva(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
....Dbanj....sing. And enjoy the merrimentz...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OFFICIAL:Liverpool Alisson Becker Named 2019 UEFA Goalkeeper Of The Year(Photos) / Anambra Government Rescues US-Based Tennis Champion, Tania Okpala / Free Daily Football Tips (95% Wins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.