Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 (15096 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Malawian(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
i hope when nigeria wins the cup, he wont forget himself and start singing " i want some more " oliver twist
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Malawian(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
seunny4lif: 6 Billions is small becos african population around the world is more than that..Who talk say,dem no DEY watch AfCON?Have u been to caribbean island befor?For morocco,algeria and egypt dem watch am past us for nigeria becos dem like african football past any other thing....I don stay those countries before.....
abeg, what is the population of the whole world? are you being sarcastic?
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Malawian(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
ritux:

Google is your best friend. Just google how many pple viewed the 2012 olympic opening and closing ceremony and get your facts.
who did the head count/ was i counted?
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by zazar: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Oooohhhh!I love me some D'Banj!Can't wait to drool.D'Banj is hot.A little meat to his bones would be nicer,but he is handsome :-)Awwwwuuuuuuuu
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by chexyincx(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Era nla to baddest, oyato jor
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by airmark(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
E don clear for their eyes !!!
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
safarigirl: are you minding the mofos? Don't waste your time, even the 'fans' don't buy his albums
aunty afari pls how many singles has psquare sold or who knows psquare apart from africans and which international charts ave they featured in answers needed
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by KINGwax(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
In other news:
Don jazzy to sell loya milk at the gate at a subsidized price. Pls save a soul, patronize don jazzy, save his career!!!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by igbsam(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Memphis357:
Is your poverty striken country better than Ghana ans South Africa? Dickhead looking muthafucka!!!!!
Your fraustrated life has gone beyond control........
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by seunny4lif(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Malawian: abeg, what is the population of the whole world? are you being sarcastic?
What,Did wrote six billion?I must be high that time and dbanj is trying to say six hundred millions not billion becos I just confirmed from him.....
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by dotun4luv(m): 5:44am On Feb 09, 2013
Good for our country Nigeria@DBANJ 4 NIGERIA
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by manchy7531: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2013
Yes you right.you can now understand why others ethnic groups in nigeria envy the igbos because they go to their domain and outshine them,take over economy and the most productive sectors of the state.No wonder the badbelles among them always scream igbo domination.

If you notice very well,those reasons nigerians attribute to other african countries that beaf nigeria and the characters those beaffing countries attribute to nigerian is similar to what and why other ethnic groups hate and love the igbos.

That tells you the igbo spirit of resilince,hardwork,adventure,domination and superior intelligence is the same spirit that drives other nigerians when they are outside Nigeria. .

Nigerians adopt the igbo spirit that is why other africans jealous,love,fear and also emulate Nigerians.

igbsam: Great. Let Nigeria win the cup and then have a Nigerian Artist perform at the closing ceremony in south africa, then it would look like a Nigerian Affair. South Africans, Ghanians and other Nigerian hating country would die of bad belle. Nothing is as sweet as going to another man's domain to be the king there. Bring it on. Infact, we need Daddy showkey and Haruna Ishola to perform at the closing ceremony. Obesere wont be a bad idea too. Bring in some Atilogwu dancers too to perform.
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by otipoju(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2013
alaoeri: Sony music connection working & some folks are saying Dbanj is no more in the scene, Eja nla is moving while haters are ranting. cool
churning out good music is what will keep him relevant. It is the fuel that will keep him moving forward. Before if Dbanj release, nobody dey argue weder na good or quak song. His last three singles are not earth shaking like before. I'm still afan though and pray he finds his footing lyrically again. Same to Don jazzy.
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by dinachi(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2013
It is official now we know who the real don was in defunct mo hits! Don loya it is not too late to say abeg take me back I admit Iam the prodigal son!
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by naturalwaves: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
safarigirl: Why is this news?
It is 'news' because it is a recent occurence.
safarigirl: He performed the AFCON 2013 theme song, follows that he should perform ön the closing day.
The fact that he was part of the theme song does not necessarily imply that he must perform on the closing day.Afterall, Tuface performed on d opening day of the FIFA world cup in SA but didn't perform on the closing day. So, it is a great Privilege for Dbanj to be so honoured.
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by naturalwaves: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
tomakint:
Hi dearie wink never mind the freaks are at it again but as usual the clown is gone musically, please don't quote that figure (200,000), the question is, how much of his Oliver Twist has he sold till date? 200,000 for where?
Arguing on this your silly point is a waste of time.Just check itunes and youtube. Oliver Twist has more than 11 million views on youtube. The cummulative views of Oliver Twist on various portals is more than 20 million. Oliver Twist is an oustanding success. I want to believe you made this your silly point while you were in a deep slumber.
Re: Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 by tomakint: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
naturalwaves:
Arguing on this your silly point is a waste of time.Just check itunes and youtube. Oliver Twist has more than 11 million views on youtube. The cummulative views of Oliver Twist on various portals is more than 20 million. Oliver Twist is an oustanding success. I want to believe you made this your silly point while you were in a deep slumber.
Take more water 2 free those 'free radicals' ravishing u! Don't u know d difference between 'sales' and 'views' again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OFFICIAL:Liverpool Alisson Becker Named 2019 UEFA Goalkeeper Of The Year(Photos) / Anambra Government Rescues US-Based Tennis Champion, Tania Okpala / Free Daily Football Tips (95% Wins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.