Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final (15540 Views)

CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / Pitroipa Cleared To Play In Afcon Final / Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by econome(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2013
This morning, according to sport analyst Bimbo Adeola of StarFm(Lagos), Nigerians are likely to watch the AFCON final live on local TVs if an agreement is reached between the NBC and CAF marketting.

So be prepared to watch the Burkina 'Suffer' against the Eagle live on local TV.

1 Like

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by omiobo: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2013
We no want.

30 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2013
econome: This morning, according to sport analyst Bimbo Adeola of StarFm(Lagos), Nigerians are likely to watch the AFCON final live on local TVs if an agreement is reached between the NBC and CAF marketting.

So be prepared to watch the Burkina 'Suffer' against the Eagle live on local TV.

I hope it won't bring bad omen...

3 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by pboiskinpy(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2013
Nepa nkoo

#jux passing

11 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by eagleeye2: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Let BON shoove it up their azz.

2 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by kekakuz(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Igbayi laroyin.
Na naw their day dey break
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Zazu04: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2013
No o! Abeg we nor want.
SE haven't lost any match cos the witches and wizards haven't been watching them play.
If dem show am we go lose o!

15 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Asis(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2013
No need abeg,its 2 late for that, it wouldn't make any difference of their failures..
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Naijalane: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2013
Let them don't show it öò , they go bring BAD LUCK for us, cos we dey win our match when they don't show it.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by iluvtotodie(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2013
We don't want......We didn't watch it from the beginning, so we wont watch it at the end. Make dem go. Issa Hayatu and his bunch of thieves. We no wan watch. We are ok, going to an ashawo joint to watch it. I love watching it at my favourite ashawo joint with all those kpekus walking about showcasing their well endowed amenities. I also get to have a free hugs with a large brea.st squeeze from those ashawos whenever Nigeria scores. I am looking forward to get my free fu.ckk from those ashawos as dem promised us if Nigeria wins.

7 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Etumgbe(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2013
these people no well at all ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2013
to hell with such unholy negotiations
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by 5much(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2013
good news. it wl decongest viewing centres nd we wont have pple collapsing nd dying due to suffocation.

1 Like

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by changerabey: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2013
U re mad, wat d essence of shownnn it...useless leader
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by webcityng: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2013
RUBBISH sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by aieromon(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2013
Its a little too late for this. They should join us in the viewing centres and living rooms watching live on cable TV or via the internet.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2013
Zazu04: No o! Abeg we nor want.
SE haven't lost any match cos the witches and wizards haven't been watching them play.

So Nigerian witches and wizards no fit afford DSTV or even ordinary GoTV to watch the matches? Abi witches and wizards no dey go viewing centres?
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by homegirl1: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2013
we no want oooooooooooooooo cos they fit give the superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eagles bd luck. infact anybody we no get cable come my house come watch am. everything dey, generatorooooooooooooo, fueloooooooooooooooooo all they.

1 Like

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by searay(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Ebestsmscom: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2013
It's a shame that no local station has been showing Nigerian matches na this one they wan show abi.

Let them no show ooooooh to avoid bad luck.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Herbiodun09: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2013
what ever will be will be. whether they show it or not, Nigeria will win, inshallah

3 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Akshow: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2013
where are those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeediots claiming what bon did was right? Obviously them no believe in Super eagles that is why they see paying for the tv right as waste. If i be caf, i go bill them times two of the normal money to teach them a lesson. Senseless anuofias

2 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:
We don't want......We didn't watch it from the beginning, so we wont watch it at the end. Make dem go. Issa Hayatu and his bunch of thieves. We no wan watch. We are ok, going to an ashawo joint to watch it. I love watching it at my favourite ashawo joint with all those kpekus walking about showcasing their well endowed amenities. I also get to have a free hugs with a large brea.st squeeze from those ashawos whenever Nigeria scores. I am looking forward to get my free fu.ckk from those ashawos as dem promised us if Nigeria wins.

Nna abeg which area that your ashawo joint dey? I for like join this your better groove on Sunday for the final. Meanwhile, try reserve that one wey get laaaarge bre.asts specially for me.

4 Likes

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by isquar3d3(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2013
politics. una wan win CAF $1.5m without paying for tv rights? d hand dat wants to receive has to give. since we're in the final, we've got to appease, sorry grease the 'gods'.
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2013
They shouldn't show it abeg! We've been winning our games without being shown on local tv, I hope this won't bring ill-lock
*just saying* grin
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2013
IF NFF ACEPTED THIS FROM CAF THEY ARE MORONS. ON THE DAY THAT NIGERIA DEFEATED MALI 4-1 , I SAW ISSA AYATOU FACE SO DESAPOINTED FOR NAIJA VICTORY. LETS CALL THEM IDIOTS, SPIT ON THEIR FACE SO THAT THEY WILL NO THAT WE DONT SEND THEM. UNLESS NFF WANTS TO MAKE ILLEGAL MONEY FROM IT.

1 Like

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by johnteddy(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2013
We no want ooooooo....abeg no show am ooooo,..make una no allow wetin dey happen since happen again oooo
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by iluvtotodie(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2013
pro01:

Nna abeg which area that your ashawo joint dey? I for like join this your better groove on Sunday for the final. Meanwhile, try reserve that one wey get laaaarge bre.asts specially for me.

Nna men, u fit come Ikotun ? You need to see br.east. The br.east name na NNEMESOMA. The nip.ple be like Javeline spear.....The softness pass mauka foam own. The standing oviation wey the br.east dey give pass soldier own. Walahai, the booby na 10/10
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by warrikid(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2013
Who don reach final,winch no dey fit affect d match again. E don too late 4 dem.lolz
So no lele
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by emmasege: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2013
The NBC shouldn't have gone into any negotiation wt them again. Just because they realized that half bread is better than none, they now want to gather some little coins so that Hayattou can have money to squander after the party is over. We no want!. On the other hand, is it the Nigerian stations taht just realized they could also raise a little change from adverts & sponsorship of the final match?
Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by miteolu(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2013
CAF is not serious because Ghana is not playing final with Nigeria which should have added to their revenue. So, the next line of action is to hold CAF marketers to meet up with their their previous revenue bugdet.

1 Like

Re: Local TV Stations To Show AFCON Final by martinifeanyi(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:
hahahahahaha, ur fada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madubuike Fails Drug Test, Banned For Three Years / Super Falcons’ Players & Officials Have Been Paid – Nigerian Football Federation / Sepp Blatter: Africa Needs More World Cup Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.