Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Make Money By Rearing Grasscutter And Rabbit - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money By Rearing Grasscutter And Rabbit (2365 Views)

Start A Snail Farm Business–understanding The Profit Potential Of Rearing Snails / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles / Pavemgo Grasscutter Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money By Rearing Grasscutter And Rabbit by kugustar: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
My friend you know there are some silent way of making money even when u are working somewhere.Rearing of grasscutter and rabbit is cool business you can do to generate money even if you have another job somewhere.
Many people was afraid because of low market of this two animal believe me in nigeria now, everything deal with connection and packaging, there are some company here in Nigeria that buy rabbit every month.
That is why i comply this book for you for a toking amount of money (#1500).

What is inside

- rabbit production
-system of rearing rabbit
-Rabbit housing
-rabbit nutrition
-How to produce more than 2000 bucks,2000 does of Rabbit every month
-common diseases of Rabbit and their treatment
-where and how to sell your rabbit and generate cool money
e.t.c

PRICE:: #1500

-Grasscutter production
-system of rearing Grasscutter
-Grasscutter housing
-Grasscutter nutrition
-How to produce more than 2000 bucks,2000 does of Grasscutter every month
-common diseases of Grasscutter and their treatment
-where and how to sell your Grasscutter and generate cool money
e.t.c

PRICE:: #1500.

IF YOU HAVE INTEREST YOU CAN CONTACT ME:
@ ( go2farm@hotmail.com ).
THANKS [b]My friend you know there are some silent way of making money even when u are working somewhere.Rearing of grasscutter and rabbit is cool business you can do to generate money even if you have another job somewhere.
Many people was afraid because of low market of this two animal believe me in nigeria now, everything deal with connection and packaging, there are some company here in Nigeria that buy rabbit every month.

What is inside

- rabbit production
-Rabbit housing
-rabbit nutrition
e.t.c

-Grasscutter production
-Grasscutter housing
-Grasscutter nutrition
e.t.c

THANKS [/b]My friend you know there are some silent way of making money even when u are working somewhere.Rearing of grasscutter and rabbit is cool business you can do to generate money even if you have another job somewhere.

What is inside

- rabbit production
-Rabbit housing
-rabbit nutrition
e.t.c

-Grasscutter production
-Grasscutter housing
-Grasscutter nutrition
e.t.c

THANKS
Re: Make Money By Rearing Grasscutter And Rabbit by Chudoify: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mr man, what do know about farming?i am sure u are not a farmer.starting a farm does not end in reading manuals.
Re: Make Money By Rearing Grasscutter And Rabbit by kugustar: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
the topic says all if u have interest... A trial will actually convince u...Take a step and follow ur Paths
Re: Make Money By Rearing Grasscutter And Rabbit by kugustar: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2013
Good Morning

(1) (Reply)

Weighing Scale For Sale / Buy 1 Remote Controlld Gen And Get One Free From Thermocool / CBN SCMUL REGISTRATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.