Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Recieve And Compose Gmail Message On Your Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recieve And Compose Gmail Message On Your Phone (545 Views)

Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve / How Do I Use Post Office To Recieve My Adsense Address Verification Pin / Inserting Newsletter Page Into Yahoo Email Compose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recieve And Compose Gmail Message On Your Phone by dotun4luv(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Though this new Gmail feature is currently to Gmail subscriber using gmail.com
With this new feature, Gmail let subscriber use email on any cell phone even basic phone that only support voice and SMS. With this feature you’ll receive , reply and at the same time send email as SMS message regardless of whether your phone is 3G or WI-FI access phone
Now to use Gmail on your phone strictly follow the steps below
Step1. Go to Gmail
Step2. Click your profile photo at the top of any Gmail page and click ACCOUNT
Step3. Click ‘OPEN SMS SETTINGS in the phone and SMS section.....[url][/url]http://cybereasyblog..com/2013/02/gmail-on-your-phone-using-sms.html
Re: How To Recieve And Compose Gmail Message On Your Phone by avatar1: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2013
i was initially doing this but they kept deducting my credit. i downloaded a Blackberry app caled Logic mail at .com and have since then been sending and receiving my gmail mails using my phone's internet connection and it delivers directly like a pin / sms. also saved me the problem of the default email service not working

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Facebook And Twitter Fans @N5 / Amazing Opportunities For Potential Web Designers / Drupal Users Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.