Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve (10839 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) / Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now / Facebook Ranks Nigeria, Kenya Top In Africa As Mobile Active Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ib22003(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
i am affiliate with jumia kenya, Ksh 5530 was transfered to my account since april 28 2015 and i have not recieved, after complaining the affiliate manager at jumia kenya sent me the proof of payment. i took it to sterling bank(my bank) and i was told that they cant recieve kenyan shillings (ksh) that they can only recieve dollars, Pounds and Euro.

Please i need advice on what else i can do.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by bedfordng(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2015
ib22003:
i am affiliate with jumia kenya, Ksh 5530 was transfered to my account since april 28 2015 and i have not recieved, after complaining the affiliate manager at jumia kenya sent me the proof of payment. i took it to sterling bank(my bank) and i was told that they cant recieve kenyan shillings (ksh) that they can only recieve dollars, Pounds and Euro.

naira and kenyan currency are two different thing.no bank would receive kenya currency in nigeria and vice versa.they can only deal with world recognized currency such as dollars, euros, pounds etc.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ib22003(m): 3:28am On May 07, 2015
bedfordng:
naira and kenyan currency are two different thing.no bank would receive kenya currency in nigeria and vice versa.they can only deal with world recognized currency such as dollars, euros, pounds etc.
so what can be done now.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by miracle4(m): 5:38am On May 07, 2015
ib22003:

so what can be done now.
ask your bank to refund the money to them, that way you can request in dollars or receive via a Kenya pal's account

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by bedfordng(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2015
ib22003:

so what can be done now.
use your kenyan bank account to receive the cash.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by umarc19: 11:12am On May 08, 2015
Give me 30% n i'll help u get ur money grin

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by letsbet(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2015
ok
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by jascon1(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2015
i had that problem back in 2010. my advise to you is to plan for next time. always send cash in US$. i learned the hard way.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by oyindare(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2015
Use ecobank..
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ibkgab001: 11:13am On May 08, 2015
Ask for international Fund access code
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by temmi1: 11:16am On May 08, 2015
How I make $20 to $60 online daily legally and easily, all you need to qualify for it is the ability to touch computer keyboard CLICK HERE
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by musicwriter(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2015
Africa is still in slavery. And it hurts my soul we have brainwashed elites walking around the world selling out Africa to better western economies.

@OP.
To transfer your money from Kenya to Nigeria the money have to pass through New York, or London, or Germany!, where those countries have to make a profit called bank charges.

Kenyan banks can't transfer directly from Kenyan shillings to Nigeria as someone said. You should've told them to pay you in $ or £ or €. But, you'll still need a corresponding Dom account in said currencies to be able to receive it in Nigeria.

Third world countries are in a new form of slavery called technological slavery. Details on my signature.

7 Likes

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 11:17am On May 08, 2015
hmm....that should be about N12k. it is not hard, you can get this money within the next one hour in Nigeria if Jumia can send it via Mpesa.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ibietela2(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2015
ASK THE BANK TO REFUND THE MONEY THEN YOU AS JUMIA KENYA TO SEND IT IN DOLLAR
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by teemy(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2015
most banks in nigeria only work with globally accepted common currencies. since your nigerian account is not domiciled in the kenyan currency contact your jumia rep and have them cancel the cheque/order and send you one with the dollar equivalent.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 11:23am On May 08, 2015
ib22003:

lt is easy, first ask Jumia Kenya if one can receive it via MPESA, if yes, then if you have someone here, he/she can receive it for you through their Safaricom line. The he/she gives the money to one of our igbo traders here via mobile money transfer and he in turn Whatsapps his contact in Lagos to pay into your Sterling bank account.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by DaBullIT(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2015
horlartunes1:
okay try top nigerian blogger....Meanwhile Would You Like To Make N5,000 - N10,000 Daily With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer Doing Some Simple Task? CLICK MY PROFILE OR SIGNATURE FOR THE F'REE REPORT!

[size=18pt]ANOTHER broke EBOOK SELLER , [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by miqos02(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2015
shillings?
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Nobody: 11:25am On May 08, 2015
Nigeria always has problems with funds transfer from other countries. It's so bad.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by DaBullIT(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2015
umarc19:
Give me 30% n i'll help u get ur money grin

How much be all the money self wey you wan cut 30% , thiefkoko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by kaboninc(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2015
ib22003:

so what can be done now.

Ask your bank to give you the equivalent of the funds in naira. They should be able to since they've acknowledged receipt of the funds.

Or Ask your Kenyan contact to request for a reparation of fund then send again using an In-bound/Out-bound money vendor like Western Union or Money Gram. When they do, you'll get paid in naira even if the fund was sent in the Kenyan currency.

Alternatively, if you do have a domiciliary account, you can asked that the funds be directly sent in US dollars to your account.

The authorities are really stringent with inwards and outwards money transfers.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by DaBullIT(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2015
temmi1:
How I make $20 to $60 online daily legally and easily, all you need to qualify for it is the ability to touch computer keyboard CLICK HERE

[size=18pt]ANOTHER Broke EBOOK SELLER [/size] this is what is on his blog , just like that make i pay 4k Na yam ?

So quickly pay N4,000 to

GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC
TEMITOPE BISHOLA

After payment is made.

Text 'STRATEGY'

your teller no,

your depositor's name

and your email address to 08087465958
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by kaboninc(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2015
Pavore9:

lt is easy, first ask Jumia Kenya if one can receive it via MPESA, if yes, then if you have someone here, he/she can receive it for you through their Safaricom line. The he/she gives the money to one of our igbo traders here via mobile money transfer and he in turn Whatsapps his contact in Lagos to pay into your Sterling bank account.

Really?

How safe and trustworthy is this?
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by steffans(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2015
dont trust anything online
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by kaboninc(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2015
musicwriter:
Africa is still in slavery. And it hurts my soul we have brainwashed elites walking around the world selling out Africa to better western economies.

@OP.
To transfer your money from Kenya to Nigeria the money have to pass through New York, or London, or Germany!, where those countries have to make a profit from the bank charges.

Kenyan banks can't transfer directly from Kenyan shillings to Nigeria as someone said. You should've told them to pay you in $ or £ or €. But, you need a corresponding Dom account in said currencies to be able to receive it in Nigeria.

Third world countries are in a new form of slavery called technological slavery. Details on my signature.

So individuals in say Paris wouldn't have to pass through the same route when transferring funds?
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 11:34am On May 08, 2015
kaboninc:

Really?

How safe and trustworthy is this?

Over safe, Many Nigerians here in Kenya don't even bother to use banks to send money down money to Nigeria to avoid the bank charges of UBA, GTbank and Ecobank charges here in Nairobi, They use the means l highlighted earlier. Even to receive money from Nigeria we go the same route.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by omanifrank(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2015
i dont know o
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by musicwriter(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2015
kaboninc:

So individuals in say Paris wouldn't have to pass through the same route when transferring funds?

Yes, European banks can transfer to European banks, "if it's Euro transactions". If it's in $ it must pass through New York.

The world's economy is set up like the "prey and the predator". It's structured to perpetually favour Babylon.

I'm actually currently writing a song called the prey and the predator. Problem is this type of song I write according to a friend seems intellectual and it's not what Nigerians want to hear. The consolation though is Bob Marley's music was once considered same way and radio stations refused to play it. Surely, I will get there.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 11:39am On May 08, 2015
musicwriter:

@OP.
To transfer your money from Kenya to Nigeria the money have to pass through New York, or London, or Germany!, where those countries have to make a profits called bank charges.

Kenyan banks can't transfer directly from Kenyan shillings to Nigeria as someone said. You should've told them to pay you in $ or £ or €. But, you'll still need a corresponding Dom account in said currencies to be able to receive it in Nigeria.

There is UBA, Gtbank and Ecobank here in Nairobi. l have sent money to Nigeria severally through UBA's Africash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / Working Offline With Google's Chrome? / Blocked By Mypsace, Facebook, Twitter, Aol? Bypass Proxy Server!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.