Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nothing In Your Eye - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Nothing In Your Eye (798 Views)

Mind's Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing In Your Eye by zubike01(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
Am trying not to surrender but the sound of your voice as you speak through your nose draws me closer.

I am trying not to touch but your hair, blond, long and silky has a magnetic effect on me.

I really don't want to kiss but your lips pink and succulent reminding me of fresh grapes, cut into pieces and served on a tray ready for devouring.

I try to step back but your scent a fruity mix of cocktails sends chills down my spin and i feel tension in my loins.

My defenses are strong but the weather is cold and the need of warmth is luxury and it breaks down all my strong holds, but yet again i see nothing in your eyes.

yes i see nothing but an opposing force pushing me away and biding to to flee.

I blink close my eyes and open them once gain but i still see nothing and the more i look the less i see.
Re: Nothing In Your Eye by zubike01(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
][s][bdo dir="rtl"] you dey craze?[/bdo[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Meaning / Africa Market Place By Hamzat S.O / Agony In His Voice(the Prisoner's Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.