Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

a:) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / a:) (1792 Views)

How To Save A Dying Relationship / A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story / He Sealed His Heart: Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a:) by stainless40: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
smiley
Re: a:) by advocate666: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
this your tori get k leg.

anyway, if you no wor wor too much, you could get another man.

if he is the only one you want, talk to him and ask him what the prob is.

questioning yourself is an exercise in futility. If you cannot easily talk to the man and know his mind after many years relationship, then he's not for you.
Re: a:) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
OP, i really know how u feel, cos it hurts when u see the only one u love slippin away from u, but i think u guys can still make it work only if u talk with him and know the reason y he's been actin up lately. I've got this feelin that there must be somethin u did that makes him doubt ur love for him, or makes him feel u have someone else, Or maybe he's found another babe, but u can get him back only if u still have those lovin qualities u had when u guys first met.

1 Like

Re: a:) by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
so i wnt be the one who spoilt ur relationship, first talk to him.
from your story, u said 'u guyz av been managing eachoda.... hmmm, babe, waiting u look reach dat time, abeg if u truli nt @ fault in anyway, just forget him abeg, let him go and find anoda
Re: a:) by nicky4lif(f): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
Stay away from this guy if u are sure u did nothing wrong.I think the problem here is that he is too sure of u,he has started taking ur love for granted nd the more u try to pls him,he will start getting irritated he gets.if he trully loves u nd sees that u are sleeping away,he will come back to his senses nd this time a better person.if u keep pushing it,he might finally leave u at the end of the day.it will be very hard but u hav to do it cos is for good but if u know u can't do u,just don't start it cos if u do nd later call him cos u will be missing him nd also thinking that someone will take him away nd then u call,u will be in for more heartbreaks.just try this nd see how it goes.
stainless40: I'm right now in a pains. In a relationship with someone whom i cherished so much. Since i started my relationship with him i had never talk to or visited any other man in the name of girlfriend, boyfriend relationship. Was hooked with this man LATE in the year 2009 and was loyal to him up till date. He take care of me and i also try all my possible best to be a good girl. Late last year,everything wasn't the same again. I can no longer see that lovely and caring man he used to be. There is nothing about me that pleases him any more. We continue managing ourselve up till this year but to be sincere i don't understand his movements again. Can't even tell my stands in his life again. I am so so confused ,always crying my eyes out because of this man. Have checked myself but saw nothing or where i have done wrong to him. All he can do now is looking for where to see fault in me. My heart is over loaded with pains and unhappiness. Don't just know if this is how true love works.
Re: a:) by 190: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
OP Tell that your man that he's a slacker
him for wait till like 13th before he breaks up with you now grin grin grin

ahh ahh making u cry uncessarily,
never mind he'll be back by 17th when the celebrationz over
pele, dont cry much ok!!

pele embarassed embarassed
Re: a:) by greatgod2012(f): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Why are you so desperate in having him, is it because he shower you with gifts or what......be sincere.......
Re: a:) by 190: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
greatgod2012: Why are you so desperate in having him, is it because he shower you with gifts or what......be sincere.......

OK

Can i shower you with piss angry
Re: a:) by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Talk to him and ask him what's up.

Remember: "No man is worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry". ~ Eisenhower

1 Like

Re: a:) by viruz007(m): 3:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Move on... #NuffSaid
Re: a:) by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Let them go:

There are people who can walk away from you.
And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you: let them walk.

I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you.
I mean hang up the phone and move on.

When people can walk away from you, let them walk.
Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.
People leave you because they are not attached to you. And if they are not attached to you, you can't make them stay.
People leave you because they weren't born with you. And if they weren't born with you, you can't make them stay.

And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person, it just means that their part in the story is over.
And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead.

You've got to know when it's dead.
You've got to know when it's over.

Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye.
It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He'll give it to me.
And if it takes too much sweat, I don't need it.
Stop begging people to stay.

If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to, Let it Go.

This was my story: https://www.nairaland.com/466065/broken-heart-isnt-broken-dream

TheCongo
Re: a:) by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 09, 2013
Yield: Talk to him and ask him what's up.

Remember: "No man is worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry". ~ Eisenhower

Gbam!
Re: a:) by stainless40: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2013
smiley
Re: a:) by LadyTC: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2013
stainless40: I'm right now in a pains. In a relationship with someone whom i cherished so much. Can't even tell my stands in his life again. All he can do now is looking for where to see fault in me. My heart is over loaded with pains and unhappiness. Don't just know if this is how true love works.

what has made u lose yourself esteem? U don't know where u stand in this relationship and you are still there holding on. He looks for faults in you you are still there, he makes you cry all the time and you are still there. You are unhappy and your heart is heavy with pain and you are still there.
True love does not hurt the absence of love is what hurts and that is what u are feeling. if a person loves you they would try their best not to hurt you. Just because you have been together for so long or gone through a lot within the number years does not make you right for each other. Shine your eyes and let go. Because if you marry him or carry on with this relationship you will be a very miserable person with absolutely no self esteem.or will be the jilted party. Now u better go and speak with him and get honest answers. Just prepare for the worse.

1 Like

Re: a:) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2013
Once a relationship starts struggling and you keep on holding on so tight you will suffer for being the one who wants to hold on at all cost. Let him go,he does not see the goodies you have to offer. Take heart, its not easy but you need to walk away from all the pain.

If you have talked about this issue with him in the past and severally I don't see what talking can achieve. Leave him and go find yourself.
Re: a:) by Davico(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
stainless40: I'm right now in a pains. In a relationship with someone whom i cherished so much. Since i started my relationship with him i had never talk to or visited any other man in the name of girlfriend, boyfriend relationship. Was hooked with this man LATE in the year 2009 and was loyal to him up till date. He take care of me and i also try all my possible best to be a good girl. Late last year,everything wasn't the same again. I can no longer see that lovely and caring man he used to be. There is nothing about me that pleases him any more. We continue managing ourselve up till this year but to be sincere i don't understand his movements again. Can't even tell my stands in his life again. I am so so confused ,always crying my eyes out because of this man. Have checked myself but saw nothing or where i have done wrong to him. All he can do now is looking for where to see fault in me. My heart is over loaded with pains and unhappiness. Don't just know if this is how true love works.
I know how u feel but THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE. There is one thing that destroys relationship most aside behavior, thou many people see it as normal. It's SEX. I don't know if it happens in your case bt thinks of it when a man has explore everything in a ladys body what next.... She looses her beauty, values,respect and integrity. An orange is important when it hasn't been licked,after been licked the pod is thrown away.
Re: a:) by Ogojohn(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Davico:
I know how u feel but THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE. There is one thing that destroys relationship most aside behavior, thou many people see it as normal. It's SEX. I don't know if it happens in your case bt thinks of it when a man has explore everything in a ladys body what next.... She looses her beauty, values,respect and integrity. An orange is important when it hasn't been licked,after been licked the pod is thrown away.
TISSUES OF STORIES. WHICH ONE ARE THE TRUTH WHICH ARE LIES. GO AND SETTLE WITH YOUR MAN. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE SAYIN THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT THIS AFFAIR. GOOD LUCK
Re: a:) by Youngpo413: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Davico:

GBAM!
Re: a:) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Anyone who maltreats you is not meant for you.

Ask him his reasons for his misbehaviour.

If he is fed up, just move ahead.

There are 3 billion more men on earth you could date.

I once told a lady, " If you won't do what you are supposed to do, another person will gladly do it "...

So tell your man, " If you don't want me anymore, another man will ". But don't ever come back for me.

That's life, so move ahead.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Was A Rich Guy Been Dumped By A Nigerian Lady? / Why You Shouldn't Be A Shy Guy / What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.