Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,775 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Nigeria Supporters Club Are At WAR In South Africa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Supporters Club Are At WAR In South Africa (602 Views)

Cash Crisis Hits Super Eagles’ Supporters Club / Nigeria’s Supporters Club To Acquire A Private Jet – Rafiu Ladipo / Nigeria Football Supporters Club Are Making Us Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Supporters Club Are At WAR In South Africa by homesteady(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
The Nigerian Football Supporters Club
are at war in South Africa as they
prepare to drum support for the Super
Eagles in their quest of wresting the
Nations Cup trophy from Burkina Faso
tomorrow.
The bone of contention is the struggle
over which sponsor to support,
Globacom or Guinness, a transfer of the
power tussle in their botched election of
national officers recently.
At the centre of the struggle is the Dr.
Rafiu Ladipo faction and Vincent
Okumagba-led group who are angling to
take over the leadership of the club from
Dr. Ladipo
It was gathered that the Okumagba
group are insisting on wearing the
apparel of Guinness as that is the firm
that sponsored them to South Africa
while Dr. Ladipo wants them to put on
their Globacom regalia.Globacom did not
support them this time.
With this situation, it is certain the
support for the Eagles on Sunday will not
be one of unity.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/afcon-supporters-club-at-war/

Since T.B jousha said we'll win,I am not disturbed
Re: Nigeria Supporters Club Are At WAR In South Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
Very simple.
Some part of the supporters should wear Guiness branded shirts & If they wanna be grateful to glo, some should also wear glo branded shirts.
Dr. Ladipo & Mr. Okumagba should pls not distract the players. They can come back to Nigeria & tear each others dress after Super Eagles don win the AFCON.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Supporters Club Are At WAR In South Africa by homesteady(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Very simple.
Some part of the supporters should wear Guiness branded shirts & If they wanna be grateful to glo, some should also wear glo branded shirts.
Dr. Ladipo & Mr. Okumagba should pls not distract the players. They can come back to Nigeria & tear each others dress after Super Eagles don win the AFCON.

Ahh!!....your wisdom gladdens my heart....is King Solomon yur great great great grand father??

I neva thought of this sef!!...sha i hope Dr ladipo and Mr Okunmagba should read yur comment
Re: Nigeria Supporters Club Are At WAR In South Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
homesteady:

Ahh!!....your wisdom gladdens my heart....is King Solomon yur great great great grand father??

I neva thought of this sef!!...sha i hope Dr ladipo and Mr Okunmagba should read yur comment
I share the same materials of creation with Solomon. I also love women.
Re: Nigeria Supporters Club Are At WAR In South Africa by homesteady(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I share the same materials of creation with Solomon. I also love women.

shocked dont tell me u have more dan 500 galfrnds??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Supporters Club Are At WAR In South Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2013
homesteady:

shocked dont tell me u have more dan 500 galfrnds??

not up to that number. But still in the biz of counting...

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: Jonathan Sends Mark, 3 Govs, 3 Ministers To South Africa / Eagles Starting Eleven Against Bukinafaso For Final - / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.