Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

What If Adam & Eve Never Ate The Forbidden Fruit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Adam & Eve Never Ate The Forbidden Fruit? (1184 Views)

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Adam & Eve Never Ate The Forbidden Fruit? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Imagine what the world would be like today if they hadn't listened to the serpent. No death, no disease, no suffering. Men and women walking around nekkid and unashamed. Endless $ex and fruitful multiplication without difficult pregnancies or painful labours. What a wonderful world that would be.

I'm sure there can't be any downsides to having people live forever. What could go wrong? This youtube video explores the possibilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_a6RjR_AHY
Re: What If Adam & Eve Never Ate The Forbidden Fruit? by wiegraf: 3:48am On Feb 09, 2013
If abrahamic god keeps quite it potentially could help his case. He should keep things 'mysterious', rather than boasting to his prophets all the time. Less chance of exposing his eediocy that way.
Re: What If Adam & Eve Never Ate The Forbidden Fruit? by ooman(m): 3:58am On Feb 09, 2013
Damn this video is dead funny, i laughed from beginning to end. I recommend it for all

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Noticing This? / There Is No "Hellfire" Claims Pope Francis / MEET The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map [PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.