Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi (8858 Views)

Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by topmostg: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2013
If convicted, abeg make dem kpai those guys.
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by defemz(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2013
lacasa: Amateurish story.

It is people like you that is giving Islam its bad image. You are obviously unhappy the mission was unsuccessful.

2 Likes

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by cigaricon(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2013
Boko haram you people are over stepping your boundaries oh, Benue is not Maiduguristan oh those guys are fierce.
Back then in secondary school idomas were the majority tribe in my class and guess what...95% of them got a relative in the force. Its sumtin I just can't understand

1 Like

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Chamber10(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2013
lacasa: Amateurish story.

If I were you, I would not be commenting on Boko haram issues. Shame on u
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Bambela(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2013
Islam Islam Islam how many times I called You? Just imagine a world without you; how does it look? You made Ojukwu to declare Biafra nation when he could not hold himself again because of the blood of his brothers you sacrifice to mohammed (may he continue to rot in hell fire) you made Government to be sending Police and Army for Northern christians during church services all in your name. You sent the parents of our dear Victor Moses to their early graves all because of you. Recently Nine female health workers met thier untimely death just because. Our dear country is heading to integration just because of your presence in our midst. Leave us alone Islam and go back to where you come from we are sick of your presence.

3 Likes

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Morgan1092(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
TeaParty: 1st
Pls try again leta
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by abdul23(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bambela: Islam Islam Islam how many times I called You? Just imagine a world without you; how does it look? You made Ojukwu to declare Biafra nation when he could not hold himself again because of the blood of his brothers you sacrifice to mohammed (may he continue to rot in hell fire) you made Government to be sending Police and Army for Northern christians during church services all in your name. You sent the parents of our dear Victor Moses to their early graves all because of you. Recently Nine female health workers met thier untimely death just because. Our dear country is heading to integration just because of your presence in our midst. Leave us alone Islam and go back to where you come from we are sick of your presence.
shut up ur mouth and stop spewing gibberish.we are yet to recover 4rm d harm christianity did 2 dis world.Islam has come to stay and will remain till judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by lacasa: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Chamber10:

If I were you, I would not be commenting on Boko haram issues. Shame on u
shocked shocked shocked

​ so​ just cos bokoharam is d topic, Lacasa should not say it as it is

The story is too simple n a PR Stunt

#.. undecided
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by lacasa: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
defemz:
It is people like you that is giving Islam its bad image. You are obviously unhappy the mission was unsuccessful.

Who gave Islam the bad image

Was it u??

The SSS r just makin a "PR" stunt

#.. The story duznt add up
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Samabu07(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
gbogboti: Benue was never a northern state by any yardstick. A typical Benue man doesn't understand Hausa. Islam is never tolerated in Benue. A fearless people. Educationally sound. Please can someone tell me how these names; Ada, Okha, Ogenyi, Dibia, Oklobia, Agwu, Ochi, Agaba, Ehi etc sound northern in any form? Till date, I keep wondering why it is always referred to as anorth-central state. MTN and GLO in their location mapping, mapped Benue as Eastern region.If you doubt me check their outlets online. In the the military, it is under 81 division which comprises of Enugu, Crossriver, Anambra, Abia. Whats the confusion about this state sef? I served there in 2006. I
still remember some words like Ugbor, Abada, Afor, Nkwor, Ochi/echietc
Kudos u too much.
Proudly idoma. We are not northerns apo!
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by ebucha: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Samabu07:

Kudos u too much.
Proudly idoma. We are not northerns apo!
Halla Oyi ehhhhh!- Tuface
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by festusf: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Boko haram has been killing people.Why not kill dem too?Why taking dem to court?
ebucha: No need to worry, the people of Benue won them in the battle field, they now decide to take the battle to the political sphere by tagging Benue north. If just One young Benue Major Gideon Orkar could make their General( IBB) run into a tunnel like a rat how much more an entire generation well informed and oriented against islamic invaders
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by alexis(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
abdul23: shut up ur mouth and stop spewing gibberish.we are yet to recover 4rm d harm christianity did 2 dis world.Islam has come to stay and will remain till judgement day.

Which harm has Christainity done to Nigeria? Do Christians plan to blow up mosques?
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Davidogar(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
festusf: Boko haram has been killing people.Why not kill dem too?Why taking dem to court?
my broda help me tell dem oooooh nonsense goverenment they will neva be straigth foward,? Goverenmen goverenment goverenment how many tym did I call u people pls help me kill those animal call boko no mercy 4 dem cos there's no peace 4 dey wicked?
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Davidogar(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
festusf: Boko haram has been killing people.Why not kill dem too?Why taking dem to court?
my broda help me tell dem oooooh nonsense goverenment they will neva be straigth foward,? Goverenmen goverenment goverenment how many tym did I call u people pls help me kill those animal call boko no mercy 4 dem cos there's no peace 4 dey wicked?
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Smooyis(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thank God. They will always lose. They beta repent and go for deliverance. Hellfire is real. God has not sent anyone to kill, steal and destroy. Their simply doing the work of their father Satan
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Morgan1092(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
abdul23: shut up ur mouth and stop spewing gibberish.we are yet to recover 4rm d harm christianity did 2 dis world.Islam has come to stay and will remain till judgement day.
Biaaa nwa! 4rm whc hole did u crawl out? It must b 4rm Islamic hole.
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Bambela(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thank God that someone like you read the truth about what you worship. I know it pains when ever truth is told. I pray that your eyez will open for you to embrace Jesus Christ it shall be well with you when you do that. Amen
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by alexis(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Morgan1092: Biaaa nwa! 4rm whc hole did u crawl out? It must b 4rm Islamic hole.

It's common practice for Islamic apologist to accuse Christainity of violence to justify the likes of Boko Haram and their brothers in Mali and elsewhere around the world. For him to denounce the violence irrespective of his religious leanings; he is showing how he can put his objective reasoning aside when it comes to ISLAM. He is yet to tell us where Christians in Nigeria blow up mosques and kill innocent Muslims or yet force Christianity down other throats violently. We dey wait your answer
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by OCcool: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2013
searay: k
after quoting d whole post, see d rubbish u wrote, sillyboy
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by OCcool: 12:44am On Feb 10, 2013
Shut up ur mouth there. Bloody slowpoke!!!
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by JoelFelix(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
that is God that never sleeps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Houses Burnt, People Injured In Kwara Kingship Tussle. / Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day / Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.