Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State (17135 Views)

Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2013
@President GARRI(x7)

President of GPAN. How business na? Hope all is well o.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2013
omo_to_dun:

My brother, na so we see am o. Ever since I stopped taking my medication, I no fit tell the difference between Uncle Jesus and Brother Obatala anymore.

You don kolo. . .better don't let those pastors in religion section catch you. grin
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by jeffizy(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2013
Beync: sharrtap!
being hard to the truth is what stops people from progressing.
All over nigeria, there is crisis peculiar to every region. The fact that im frm the west does not make me better than the man in north or east or south. My point is that if we admit there's a problem in a particular area,then we can find solution to it. Living in denial and being prejudiced wl lead to a case of leaving leprosy to cure ringworm.
Beync, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Leadn(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2013
Well, tomorrow they'll all go and praise their "G"od for helping them get rid of a sinner...

Religion is the biggest plague in the world!
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2013
jeffizy:
in the east u mean.
U DEY CRAZ*E
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by jeffizy(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by GARRIx7(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2013
omo_to_dun: @President GARRI(x7)

President of GPAN. How business na? Hope all is well o.

I'm not the GPAN President oooo! I'm just the Executive Secretary(Controversial).

Nwokem, business is nice, we thank the Good lord for his infinite mercy and kindness!!!

cheesy
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Meaning the father got what he deserved.... Right??

you're pathetic!!

undecided

Too much garri-drinking has impaired your senses. I am only responsible for the words I uttered, not the extraneous meanings you prefer to infer. ITK oshi.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by NoContract(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):
I know who they learnt it from!!!

Yes!!! It's Peter Obi...

He demolishes the houses of SUSPECTED kidnappers. Now the youths have taken the act of JUNGLE JUSTICE a step further..

SMH... undecided

WTF!!!!.... I'm on F.P. Once again...... cheesy

[size=56pt]OYA GO DRINK YOUR CASSAVA OGOGORO[/size]
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):

I'm not the GPAN President oooo! I'm just the Executive Secretary(Controversial).

Nwokem, business is nice, we thank the Good lord for his infinite mercy and kindness!!!

cheesy

* The price of Garri shall never increase again in Obatala's name.

* May Jesus continue to bless all the denizens of obodo Nigeria will more garri than they can handle.

* Garri will never finish in the house of Nigerians in Sango's name.

* And may GPAN last for a long time in the name of our Lord Mohammed.

Jehovah hu akbar.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Asis(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2013
dominique: So the father has to pay for his son's crime. Smh @ jungle justice in this country.
I tire
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by idris4r83(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Aluuism again! I wonder wat somebody would derive by inflicting pain on a fellow human being.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Debrothz(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Hmm, just pasin.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by ecosanders: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Leadn: Well, tomorrow they'll all go and praise their "G"od for helping them get rid of a sinner...

exactly, and if its in d North dey wil start cursing Hausa and Islam, tak away BH, a typical Hausa wil nt act lik dis, imagine a whole community commiting such savagery. Awòn wére jatijati!

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by jude33084(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If I talk na,them go scream tribalism.

Kwenzu kwenu. . . .

Cant you comment without tribal sentiment attached?
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by jeffizy(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2013
Idi Amin: U DEY CRAZ*E
Idi Amin , i tot ur mentor was the crazy one eating his own people.
Well, na ur kilobyte, use am as u wish.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by donpeluchi(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2013
So many animals in this country. SMH
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by yuzedo: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2013
omo_to_dun: And then on Sunday, those iddiots will go to Church and then pray to their God. I am unfortunately becoming indifferent and desensitized to these tragic stories.

12th to comment. I give all the glory to Obatala in Jesus name.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by hakunamatata1: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2013
Hmmmmnnn!
next door neighbors to Aluu community! cool
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2013
Thank God it's not PDP ruling state, now lets watch Rochas action
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by jude33084(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2013
ecosanders: exactly, and if its in d North dey wil start cursing Hausa and Islam, tak away BH, a typical Hausa wil nt act lik dis, imagine a whole community commiting such savagery. Awòn wére jatijati!

Let us forget region and deal with the urgly act. Babaric activities cuts across the whole region in Nigeria.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by pacioti: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2013
Blame cannabis
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by GARRIx7(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2013
omo_to_dun:

* The price of Garri shall never increase again in Obatala's name.

* May Jesus continue to bless all the denizens of obodo Nigeria will more garri than they can handle.

* Garri will never finish in the house of Nigerians in Sango's name.

* And may GPAN last for a long time in the name of our Lord Mohammed.

Jehovah hu akbar.

Amin oooooo!!!
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by ehispapa(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2013
Leadn: Well, tomorrow they'll all go and praise their "G"od for helping them get rid of a sinner...

Is the story attached to any religion? go and get a life, all you castigating and merging everything with religion. and who told you that everyone worship God or go to church or Mosque. pls. if you dont believe in a supreme being dont discourage others.have a nice weekend
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by BZion(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/kidnap-suspects-father-burnt-alive-by-youths/

Violence of this type should not be condoned in our society. When a segment of society decides to take the laws in its own hands then no one is safe.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by chucksbadt(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2013
dey shld trace d pple that killed d man......i have a feeling dey r from ALUU
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by RedLight1: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2013
omo_to_dun:

My brother, na so we see am o. Ever since I stopped taking my medication, I no fit tell the difference between Uncle Jesus and Brother Obatala anymore.
lol ur craze don wear kaftan grin grin
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Agbomoses(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2013
Those guys should be dealt with. let d police do their work by arresting every person in that 3 villages and letting them pay for their sins.(murderers).
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by warrior101: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/kidnap-suspects-father-burnt-alive-by-youths/

Tell me this is not on the same level with boko haram? angry
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Leadn(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2013
ehispapa:

Is the story attached to any religion? go and get a life, all you castigating and merging everything with religion. and who told you that everyone worship God or go to church or Mosque. pls. if you dont believe in a supreme being dont discourage others.have a nice weekend

yu've got a leaking brain!
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by mathskill: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2013
It's sad,so sad,from North to South,East to West this country has degenerated into abyss.Elders who are supposed to lead are busy plundering,squandring and quibbling for their selfish ends.Youngsters who are supposed to receive the mantle of leadership have grown up without direction and occupied themselves chasing the vanities of life.The killing of the father of a kidnap suspect by a mob of youth just emphasises this country is in seriouse trouble.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by slimyem: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Hmmmn...
Omo osan niin ko kondo ba iya e...undecided
Train up your child in the way he should go......
He who has ears.........undecided
Unfortunate incident..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Fighting After LASTMA Officials Caused A Traffic Buildup / Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust / 2 Kidnappers Arrested For Luring Kids With N50 And Selling Them For N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.