Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659203 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
shelter4luving: thanks. please what are the procedures? am in abuja. how do i start the processing?

First be careful. Don't approach anyone from this forum offline for anything cus if you do and you get duped that will be your toro.

Secondly, if you have enough funds, emirates airlines can sponsor your visa for you. Otherwise, go through any reputable tour agency.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
shelter4luving: thanks. please what are the procedures? am in abuja. how do i start the processing?

Meet any decent travel Agency for the Visa whatever they tell you comeback here and tell us so that you cannot be cheated and appropriately advised,

Another way of getting the visa is through etihad or Emirates airline, study this thread from the beginning for guidance.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chidozie75(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Plzzzz, can som1 get his visa from Etihad wit out 1st paying for flight ticket?? I nid an answer from u guyz plzzzz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abbakacici: 2:17am On Jul 08, 2014
gbaskipro: Is it true that I can't get a job in dubai bcaus am 24. Years?
you can get a job, the only problem is that you might find it difficult to get 30 days visa (extendable visa) you might get only 2 weeks (extendable visa) so the problem is if you have never being to dubai to need at least 7 to 10 days before settle down and start applying for jobs. therefore before you start applying for jobs your visa has expired. you my advice is for you to start looking for contract in Nigeria before you travel so that you can used your one month more productive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2014
abbakacici: you can get a job, the only problem is that you might find it difficult to get 30 days visa (extendable visa) you might get only 2 weeks (extendable visa) so the problem is if you have never being to dubai to need at least 7 to 10 days before settle down and start applying for jobs. therefore before you start applying for jobs your visa has expired. you my advice is for you to start looking for contract in Nigeria before you travel so that you can used your one month more productive.
Oh! So, 2-weeks expendable tourist visa is possible? Please, how can go about that? Thanks! NB: Not going to search for job tho...but just want to know incase I get there and would love to stay more.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by topchef: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Pls b/w emirates and etihad . Which is a better airline to dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by queenataba(f): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Note that the 2weeks visa is not extendable and u cannot use it to search for job. Just go ahead and procure 1month extendable if u want to search for job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aibisoye: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
This thread don dry ooo....where is Justi, mouchocho, everyone just lock up after ogakpatatkpata wahala...na wa o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
if sum1(me) apply 4 tourist visa in search 4 job,is it true that i need to kum back to 9ja till dey process my employment visa,i need ur advice and explanation on dis issue..........thanx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
please nl.....where can i buy one way ticket and how much is it presently for working visa...coz sum said like 110K...and which airline is preferable to dubai...need reply asap..thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Teeklef: if sum1(me) apply 4 tourist visa in search 4 job,is it true that i need to kum back to 9ja till dey process my employment visa,i need ur advice and explanation on dis issue..........thanx

It depends on the company, some company will process your employment visa while your in uae, while some will tell you to exit before they will process it.....During my time, i didn't exit, . I was given visa at hand by my company while in dubai. I only went to Oman to change my visa status from tourist to employment, i came back the same day.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Rohzeez: please nl.....where can i buy one way ticket and how much is it presently for working visa...coz sum said like 110K...and which airline is preferable to dubai...need reply asap..thanks
try ethihad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
gbaskipro: Is it true that I can't get a job in dubai bcaus am 24. Years?
NOT TRUE
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
abnice2004: good morng. i was told by a friend that someone cant get a white collar job for a start in dubai even if d person have masters. pls i want a response. na beg i det veg o

it depends. if your degree is from Nigeria and you don't have a uae working experience, then its gonna be hard to get a white collar job. But you can give it a try, who knows?. you might be lucky
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
olami101: pls i need some info frm u,i plan to relocate to dubai n i need people dt i can trust to help me process my visa n other document including life over their .thank u.

Dubai is tough, PLEASE try somewhere else.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
frostmate:

Mistake.It is belhasa. They have a centre around Ras Al khor
why not try emirate....i think there is another belhasa centre in al quoz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
at truelove....do u have idea of the price pesently
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:16am On Jul 09, 2014
Rohzeez: please nl.....where can i buy one way ticket and how much is it presently for working visa...coz sum said like 110K...and which airline is preferable to dubai...need reply asap..thanks

Book Qatar Airlines...its cheaper than others though you will be stopped at Doha and connect with a flight to Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2014
monchouchou:

Please I beg you in the name of God, don't send me any private mail to ask for anything. Ask any question you have openly here and it will be answered either by me or by others.

Don't contact any one privately for anything. If you do and you get duped you will have yourself to blame.
lolzzzz, monchou, goodmorning. How is life with over there? How is work?.... You nearly wound me with laughter this morning with this your comment. Has it really come to this? Lolz .... Beg in the of God for somebody not to send u a pm. From nairaland... Lolzzzzz. Chai! Home, sweet home. "this is nairaland". Lolzzzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2014
And why did you just come out of your hiding undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2014
henrimoto: lolzzzz, monchou, goodmorning. How is life with over there? How is work?.... You nearly wound me with laughter this morning with this your comment. Has it really come to this? Lolz .... Beg in the of God for somebody not to send u a pm. From nairaland... Lolzzzzz. Chai! Home, sweet home. "this is nairaland". Lolzzzzz

HmmmmMr henrimoto is this youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Ok ohhh...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:06am On Jul 09, 2014
olami101: pls i need some info frm u,i plan to relocate to dubai n i need people dt i can trust to help me process my visa n other document including life over their .thank u.
@ olami101, greetings unto thee. Dont worry, since aunty monchou refuse u,lolzzz, me, i wouldn't refuse you, as long as you are a "she" lolzzzz. se, u said u are looking 4 somebody to hand over your life to in dubai... Don't worry, i can be of help. Seriously. Me too, i am in dubai, baniyass to precise. Lolzzzz. Oya nu now, let'sss gooo theree.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2: And why did you just come out of your hiding undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2: And why did you just come out of your hiding undecided
oga colossus, good morning sir. Which hiding kwa? If you were the financial secretary in a church, and you heard gun shots and pandemoniom,it happens that boko haram too came to sunday service wouldn't you look for a place to hide 1st? Say d the truth here..lolzzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2014
henrimoto: lolzzzz, monchou, goodmorning. How is life with over there? How is work?.... You nearly wound me with laughter this morning with this your comment. Has it really come to this? Lolz .... Beg in the of God for somebody not to send u a pm. From nairaland... Lolzzzzz. Chai! Home, sweet home. "this is nairaland". Lolzzzzz

shocked shocked shocked I already concluded that you had abandoned Nairaland. So you were secretly watching everything that was going on abi?? angry angry

Anyway, I have to beg oh because I don't wahala. I know that the devious people that have been exposed on this thread are not asleep. Anyone that has any question should ask it openly and they will be answered openly. Khalas!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2014
monchouchou:

shocked shocked shocked I already concluded that you had abandoned Nairaland. So you were secretly watching everything that was going on abi?? angry angry

Anyway, I have to beg oh because I don't wahala. I know that the devious people that have been exposed on this thread are not asleep. Anyone that has any question should ask it openly and they will be answered openly. Khalas!

Dont mind him..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

Dont mind him..
ada bekee, maka why nu? Lolzz, atu-tu- bo-yoo m, ormii nwa . Lolzz. How are you doing., greeting to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2014
henrimoto: ada bekee, maka why nu? Lolzz, atu-tu- bo-yoo m, ormii nwa . Lolzz. How are you doing., greeting to you.

Am doing fine everyone was asking after you but you suddenly disappeared ..hmmm sad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2014
@monchou, that's thoughtful of you. Abandon nairaland ke... When you are still there ? Noo! I only left the travel talk section.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am doing fine everyone was asking after you but you suddenly disappeared ..hmmm sad
nne, thanks for the concern . It's just that when i am not in the mood, i get bored with certain things of life. Thank you all for your concern.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2014
henrimoto: @monchou, that's thoughtful of you. Abandon nairaland ke... When you are still there ? Noo! I only left the travel talk section.

issokay…….

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.