Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662344 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
GOD bless u,I keep on saying it people that always criticize the just should remember there is God oooooo

i guess you are right. we have not heard his own side of the story...just one side....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
ken1982:

i guess you are right. we have not heard his own side of the story...just one side....

Also you are NOT going to hear it on here!
If you keep mentioning him or questioning forum policy and moderators you will just get more posts deleted.
Leave it alone! Do not even mention it!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

You sound so good as if you will be the one to replace the vacant position of Oga in this royal palace
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
The truth is we should abolish personal messaging...it's only that it's not possible...why in the whole world will you collect 500k naira to do tourist visa for someone because you see it as opportunity to make money..not considering the factual truth that jobs are not so bountiful in uae as is made to be believed. And you sleep at night. You collect 250 dollars .fr first timers in a small room..at 14 people in d room...and u sleep at night...men some people are messed in the head...you are in dubai to suck blood from those who bring in life savings to find greener pastures....wo...if u use this forum to dupe anybody your visa go kalas ...

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
That's if u even have visa self...yimu
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayobami52(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
guys am new to this thread...i came here to get candid advice on my proposed travelling to dubai...how much is tourist visa;2 month been done and how quickly is it for me to secure job over there.....tanks in anticipation!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
How much is tourist and visit visa now?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2014
kelvin4jesu,These is the latest dev.

Interview Questionnaire
1309 Employers have gone through your application Our employers have
immediate requirements for
different job postings. In order to help these
employers in their search for qualifying candidates, we have selected a few profiles
such as yours for pre-
screening. Your profile is
selected for an Interview Questionnaire. Please
complete the following
questionnaire and submit immediately.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by holyboss: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hey, pls who av an idea of the cheapest school I can get for undergraduate program (engineering) in Dubai. Am tinking of going to dubai for my undergraduate soon and av got no idea what tution and accomodation is like over dir...pls share wt me some ideas
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by holyboss: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Use Google American university dubai.
pls is this d cheapest u think I can get? I saw sumtin like 1,320000 as just tution...pls do u knw of a cheaper one?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
holyboss: pls is this d cheapest u think I can get? I saw sumtin like 1,320000 as just tution...pls do u knw of a cheaper one?

You should do some work yourself and use Google to search for the names of schools
then look for fees on their website.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by holyboss: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
worry359:

You should do some work yourself and use Google to search for the names of schools
av tried that a lot of time trying to get info from google. boh d schls I keep geTting on google r hell expensive. Pls anybody who knw abt cheaper schls shud pls help me out
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
holyboss: av tried that a lot of time trying to get info from google. boh d schls I keep geTting on google r hell expensive. Pls anybody who knw abt cheaper schls shud pls help me out

That is the whole point!
Schools in Qatar, UAE and all that part of the world are expensive!
They are catering for the rich people there.

The best schools are expensive!
If you want cheaper schools then you must look further afield!
Try North Cyprus, or eastern europe.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
holyboss: Hey, pls who av an idea of the cheapest school I can get for undergraduate program (engineering) in Dubai. Am tinking of going to dubai for my undergraduate soon and av got no idea what tution and accomodation is like over dir...pls share wt me some ideas

Hello sir

List of schools in the UAE

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_and_colleges_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

They should all have websites and give you more information

As said schools in this part of the world are generally expensive

I'm sure you can also contact this schools directly, make all your enquiries directly
regards

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Someone's name/picture will enter google for d second time. If he thinks dat he can use a different/new Moniker evrytime jst to hide under d umbrella of "Mr do good" I wonder why one person will know evrything abt dubai ranging from immigration, visa, jobs & even studies as well.

Do not contact anyone privately. There ar a lot of them here looking for who to dupe their hard earned savings & @ d same time Devour & denied. I sight you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
holyboss: av tried that a lot of time trying to get info from google. boh d schls I keep geTting on google r hell expensive. Pls anybody who knw abt cheaper schls shud pls help me out

If you are looking for cheap education you have picked the wrong country. It's best if you check schools in the UK or Germany etc.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by holyboss: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
worry359:

ok. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by holyboss: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
worry359:

That is the whole point!
Schools in Qatar, UAE and all that part of the world are expensive!
They are catering for the rich people there.

The best schools are expensive!
If you want cheaper schools then you must look further afield!
Try North Cyprus, or eastern europe.
ok thnks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by skyscrapper: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kelvin4jesu and justi4jesu Wow ...uae and Qatar
Just going through all the posts here..this thread seems very lively...

Monchouchou angel you sound very much like a good person.no flattering.

Ken please help checkmate any scammer,you perceive,but you know its so difficult to stop it,cos some people are just very wicked in nature,they don't care how others feel.
Anyhow God help everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.