Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659231 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
@uyigue, am in Qatar and I can categorically tell u that although there are jobs here but nigerians are the last on the list for white collar job except u are ready to be a security guard or a karwa taxi driver. And as per marrying Qatari citizen, well, even if u born 200 kids with her,none of ur kids can be Qatari and secondly,its easier to white lion than to see a Qatari marry u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2014
wheew! it has taken me about a week to read from 0 to 296 and Am so happy for all the info. God go bless my ninja people well well. my mom tell me say we hail from auchi, edo state but I no step foot for ninja b4. God go com help me one dey. please I would like to ask the dubai incumbent, do you know any African teaching in dubai? Co's Am a professional teacher in Ghana and would like to know if it's possible for me to gain employment in Dubai. God less you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Opportunities are everywhere it just depends on ur head,destiny and luck
I av a friend in qatar crying to me that he is suffering in cheap labour but some are enjoying. Why uae is better than qatar is because uae have one of the best economy in the world.

Exactly, you find some struggling and some enjoyment. Thank you for the info.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2014
DrDre1:
I've only 'passed through' UAE but from my interactions with people and from what I read here, I'd say cost of living is lower in Qatar. The difference might not be so much but it's lower sir.
As for ur second question, it does count very well as they are quite similar environments in more ways than one sir
Thank you for the info.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
frostmate:
Thank you for the info.
U are welcomed sir
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Uttchay: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Kelvin4Jesu
Thanks 4 not replying my mail. I may be out of line but ignoring me I dont think is the best. If its non-negotiable, the least you could do is tell me, c'est fini.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Harkynkunle(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hi house.. is it totally dangerous just 2 mk use of an agent 2 get a job in u.a.e...? Just asking though
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Yes it is possible to teach in dubai in fact teaching jobs is one of the best paid job here and they like employing west Africans because of our lingua franca mostly ghanians,Nigeria etc
But attest ur certificate before comin so that you can pop ur collar wink
thank you very much oga. I've started applying online but I've also decided to come over and ty things out. Any advice as a brother?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by icedbreez(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls People who have travelled to Dubai before,
How do u verify if the Visa a travel agent secured for you is real or fake?
Can u verify it from the UAE Immigration website or something? Airline booking can easily be checked but visa how?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Harkynkunle: Hi house.. is it totally dangerous just 2 mk use of an agent 2 get a job in u.a.e...? Just asking though

How many times have we said it that you are OYO if you venture that part.

No one can get you a job here in the UAE. Do you even know if the Agent helping you has a job or na Teco him be. For him to be arranging employment visa for you.

Transact at your own risk.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2014
icedbreez: Pls People who have travelled to Dubai before,
How do u verify if the Visa a travel agent secured for you is real or fake?
Can u verify it from the UAE Immigration website or something? Airline booking can easily be checked but visa how?

Provide me your visa details let me check it for you.

Note: I cannot check Employment visa because you have to go to Immigrations physically but can help your check your visit visa online.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Harkynkunle(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

How many times have we said it that you are OYO if you venture that part.

No one can get you a job here in the UAE. Do you even know if the Agent helping you has a job or na Teco him be. For him to be arranging employment visa for you.

Transact at your own risk.
I got ur point justi...And I Neva said am gonna be threading on d@ part... I guess u got mai question a bit wrong..Mai question is d@... do u mean all job agents in u.a.e are fraudster....?...Reason Y am asking is d@ I've witnessed some forumites who had travelled 2 u.a.e just 2 secure a job, hence they came back home with all their hopes dashed (many didn't employ d service of an agent)..Am asking just for the sake of knowing more...not as if I wanna subscribe 2 d@
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Harkynkunle:
I got ur point justi...And I Neva said am gonna be threading on d@ part... I guess u got mai question a bit wrong..Mai question is d@... do u mean all job agents in u.a.e are fraudster....?...Reason Y am asking is d@ I've witnessed some forumites who had travelled 2 u.a.e just 2 secure a job, hence they came back home with all their hopes dashed (many didn't employ d service of an agent)..Am asking just for the sake of knowing more...not as if I wanna subscribe 2 d@

Basically, the only kind of job you can get through an agent is mostly menial labour. Also, those kind of jobs are usually accompanied with lots of hardship and are never guaranteed. You can loose it at any time. That is why we advise against using agents because they do not tell the truth.

Most times, they even lie about it. They promise to get you that job and abscond with your money.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Harkynkunle(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2014
monchouchou:

Basically, the only kind of job you can get through an agent is mostly menial labour. Also, those kind of jobs are usually accompanied with lots of hardship and are never guaranteed. You can loose it at any time. That is why we advise against using agents because they do not tell the truth.

Most times, they even lie about it. They promise to get you that job and abscond with your money.

Thanks alot sis....I really appreciate ur nice and swift response

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Hello everyone,

To those still trying to send me private messages, please stop. I delete the notifications immediately I receive them. I know there are many undercover agents on this thread but I am not one of them. Also, we have mentioned many times that people should not send private messages so they don't end up getting scammed. The fact that I'm giving you advice here doesn't mean I cannot be a fraudulent agent. Please ask your questions here and I will answer them

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmm...a word is enough for the wise they say.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Yes it is not a bad idea to come here yourself and search for a job but I don't buy the idea because it is fund consuming, energy sapping and most times time wasted so do proper research and underground work before you leave Nigeria.
advice well taken. Thanks a lot and may God bless you more!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
hello nls......i need ur repli on diz....i've been given offer letter by my company. So i want ask you people dat how many weeks does it remain for dem to process d visa and what are d next steps to take
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattyspice: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello house,what are the prospects for heavy duty truck drivers(TIPPER,TRAILER,LOW LOWDER, TANKER) in Dubai ? I don taya for police ,VIO ,FRSC,agbero,Local govt tout harrasment.Any info will be kindly welcomed .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Pls how do you mean?
means of getting 2month visa without consulting agent,sumone recommend wakanow but dia rules are sumhow hard,can u recommend a travel agency or anoda means of applying 4 it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hotchocolatey: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi house, pls is Dubai keen on age in employment? I mean do they have age limit or age preference especially for women? Right now I'm disturbed because someone advised me to cut down my age on my Int'l passport and now I realise its affecting my CV because I'm planning to go search for a job in Dubai. Also, can one get a 1 month extendable visa without a sponsor or is a sponsor compulsory? Please house I'l appreciate answers. Thank you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2014
nattyspice: Hello house,what are the prospects for heavy duty truck drivers(TIPPER,TRAILER,LOW LOWDER, TANKER) in Dubai ? I don taya for police ,VIO ,FRSC,agbero,Local govt tout harrasment.Any info will be kindly welcomed .

lol, you are funny. Well, I think the main issue is getting the Drivers License. This is very expensive and can be time consuming as well. Some companies will sponsor you but it will be easier to gain employment if you already have your U.A.E Driving license in that category. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.