Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658783 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
First to comment grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
BOOKED cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hotchocolatey: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Etihad stopped issuing out visas a long time ago because our people refused to behave themselves.

So your best bet is to contact tour agencies in Nigeria or Google tour agencies here in Dubai and contact them if they agree to help you.

Or contact hotels in Dubai and tell them you will book your stay with them for at least two weeks and am sure they will be able to assist you.

Getting 2 weeks visa from the aforementioned is not an issue cos they believe its on tourism basis but from 1 month visa and above i can't tell.

Good luck

Thank you so much for your help. Contacting tour agencies, wont it be very expensive and please do you have any idea if they would ask me for a sponsor because I dont have any. I want to come search for a job, I dont have so much money as to stay in a hotel. Tour agencies in Dubai? I dont know how their things work and which is cheaper (Nig. or Dubai). Please throw more light, advice me, I'll appreciate tori gbogbo re ti fe su mi.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
hotchocolatey:

Thank you so much for your help. Contacting tour agencies, wont it be very expensive and please do you have any idea if they would ask me for a sponsor because I dont have any. I want to come search for a job, I dont have so much money as to stay in a hotel. Tour agencies in Dubai? I dont know how their things work and which is cheaper (Nig. or Dubai). Please throw more light, advice me, I'll appreciate tori gbogbo re ti fe su mi.
Be carefull that by rushing you are not wasting your money and time!
I do know that if you travel on a visitor / tourist visa you can not work!
Read back on this section for information on the types of visa, it is complicated.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uzojustice: 1:20am On Oct 17, 2014
can someone help me out.I need 2weeks visa to dubai.how can I get it without using agents?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
uzojustice:
can someone help me out.I need 2weeks visa to dubai.how can I get it without using agents?

You must go through an agent, just go to any reputable travel agency
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
sirjake:
potential travellers like myself depend on experienced people like you. we believe whatever you tell us and sometimes we believe some of you could help us secure good jobs up there. For this reason we easily fall for the greedy bustards who wants to milk us dry. I'll plead with you and other faithful members to keep up the good work you're doing. Help us help others. God bless you.
I agree with you sir. Will continue to contribute my own 'widow's mite' as much as possible sir.
Amen. GOD bless you too sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Greetings @ all.
I have been following this tread for more than one year now n has contributed on few occasions. mostly to ask questions.
we learn from both the bad the good and the ugly.

it has been repeated regularly here that no one shld contact people privately. if pple ignore it and they are duped, i think it is their fult.
I got a lot of info from ogakpata.. etc, their contributions make the tread rich. I have never contacted any body privately. my testimony i will publish here soonest.

my sugestion: we should make it a rule, in every post, the poster shuld write under his/her post...PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME PRIVATELY. And if any body ignore it and contact privately and he is scammed, we will not listen to the person. by so doing, we will be benefiting from the knowledges of the bad, the good and the ugly.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME PRIVATELY.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by alaki: 2:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Hehehee. Plenty has happened here since the last time I visited this thread.

Flipping through the last few pages of this thread reminded me of a line I saw somewhere, that said;

"...I was never taught, I learnt from watching stup*d people..."
grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babydot4u: 6:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Hi house, I have been reading dz thread a while now, plz I have a question. I have dz agent dat wants to help wt my traveling to dubia, he said I need to change the date of birth on my international passport from 25yrs to 30yrs or above if I want to work in dubia. Please I want to knw how true that is................... Can I go ahead to change to 30yrs?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2014
babydot4u:
Hi house, I have been reading dz thread a while now, plz I have a question. I have dz agent dat wants to help wt my traveling to dubia, he said I need to change the date of birth on my international passport from 25yrs to 30yrs or above if I want to work in dubia. Please I want to knw how true that is................... Can I go ahead to change to 30yrs?

I keep wondering why you people wont hear word seriously!

Just on this same page 306 or the previous page you have seen where someone is regretting why he went about changing his age on his passport and how much he spent to revert back to his real age.

its up to you if you want to change your age or not. I dont have anything to say to you.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Please contact me privately.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2014
justi4jesu:

I keep wondering why you people wont hear word seriously!

Just on this same page 306 or the previous page you have seen where someone is regretting why he went about changing his age on his passport and how much he spent to revert back to his real age.

its up to you if you want to change your age or not. I dont have anything to say to you.

Goodluck

grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
After all my effort while trying to play safe, nothing positive happened. I'm thankful no money was lost although some months were wasted idly. I'm now making new plans and research, it might not be UAE at last but I will definitely pass through or visit UAE soon.

I had desired meeting some members of the group from the start and to mention a few are Justi4jesu, Monchouchou, postemail, Ken1982, and most importantly Ogakpatakpata (yes, I had much respect for him because of the level of information he contributed to the house back then)

For now, my UAE plans have been cancelled. If after my research I still have reasons to consider UAE, I will inform the house... It's good bye from me.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sonofaGod: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Plz my dear esteemed nairalanders.does anybody kno of medical job opportunities in d UAE,viz a viz how to obtain a license to practise,writing d exams,benefits and how to go about it.am a medical doctor in nigeria with 3yrs experience
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2014
sonofaGod:
Plz my dear esteemed nairalanders.does anybody kno of medical job opportunities in d UAE,viz a viz how to obtain a license to practise,writing d exams,benefits and how to go about it.am a medical doctor in nigeria with 3yrs experience
'

There are 4 different licensing bodies in the UAE: DHA (for Dubai), HAAD (for Abu Dhabi and Al Ain), MOH (for the other emirates) and one given by Dubai Health Care City which is a Free zone entity. They all have different requirements and procedures for licensing.

Previously if you had a license from one, you could only practice in the jurisdiction governed by that body, but recently they have been unified. So, even if you have a DHA license you can still practice in Abu Dhabi (subject to meeting some conditions).

Do a search on google for more info on each of them.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Submit your CV to james@crystalgallery.ae

Name of company - Crystal gallery

location -Almost in all malls

Qualification - Degree

Salary starting from 3500 Dirhams and Above

Position- Sales

Company Head Quarters and Main Showroom

P.O. Box 487, 17-26, 533B,
Al Shafar Building, Al Aweer Road,
Ras Al Khor, Dubai, U. A. E.
Tel: +971 4 3331660/3333632 Fax: +971 4 3331990
Working Hours: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Saturday - Thursday

Just got this info and decided to share it with the house.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2014
ALSO WALK IN INTERVIEW............................

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2014
@justwise,,

I came across dis wyl in d phones section,, I guess...
Pls kindly look into it before sm1 head gets schemed...

www.nairaland.com/1935893/dubai-real
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Jibwillz:
@justwise,,

I came across dis wyl in d phones section,, I guess...
Pls kindly look into it before sm1 head gets schemed...

www.nairaland.com/1935893/dubai-real

I don't moderate that section, the post was removed from this section and the poster restarted it in that section.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Hello house, i need your advice on this, I have a friend who works in Dubai, he told me there company has vacancy that he wants to help me secure the job same department he works, they pay above 130k with over time for a start monthly , with accommodation of two person per room, free breakfast, and they will seize my passport for six months, after that I can be able to resign if I don't like the company. But he asked me to trust him by paying 1000dirham about 50k for start, when my employment visa is out within 3 weeks and I confirmed its genuine, i pay 100k to balance him the remaining 300k if we met there everything totaling 450k with flight. He also told me that it is the company that buys the flight ticket according to my GPS this is his location Madinat Zayed. What do you guys think? Actually I wanted to do it on my own via tourist before I contacted him.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2014
klens:
Hello house, i need your advice on this, I have a friend who works in Dubai, he told me there company has vacancy that he wants to help me secure the job same department he works, they pay above 130k with over time for a start monthly , with accommodation of two person per room, free breakfast, and they will seize my passport for six months, after that I can be able to resign if I don't like the company. But he asked me to trust him by paying 1000dirham about 50k for start, when my employment visa is out within 3 weeks and I confirmed its genuine, i pay 100k to balance him the remaining 300k if we met there everything totaling 450k with flight. He also told me that it is the company buys the flight ticket according to my GPS this is his location Madinat Zayed. What do you guys think?Actually I wanted to do it on my own via tourist before I contacted him.

So from the bolded, can we now know the spirit that led you to contact him? or you have too much money to distribute, if so go ahead and pay him the 1,000 dirhams and wait for the fake employment visa, and then once the 450k has been completely deposited into his account, even to see his location with GPS is going to be with help from heaven.

But ofcourse only if heaven will be willing to help you because like the saying goes

"Heaven helps those who help themselves"

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2014
klens:
Hello house, i need your advice on this, I have a friend who works in Dubai, he told me there company has vacancy that he wants to help me secure the job same department he works, they pay above 130k with over time for a start monthly , with accommodation of two person per room, free breakfast, and they will seize my passport for six months, after that I can be able to resign if I don't like the company. But he asked me to trust him by paying 1000dirham about 50k for start, when my employment visa is out within 3 weeks and I confirmed its genuine, i pay 100k to balance him the remaining 300k if we met there everything totaling 450k with flight. He also told me that it is the company that buys the flight ticket according to my GPS this is his location Madinat Zayed. What do you guys think? Actually I wanted to do it on my own via tourist before I contacted him.

klens:
Is it possible for someone working in a company in Dubai secure work permit visa in the same company he works for someone here in Nigeria ? And also book for flight over there

justi4jesu:

Well i dont understand your question.

Do you mean someone works in dubai and wants to secure work permit for his friend/brother from the same company he works for?

If yes, then its possible "only if and only if" the company has agreed to employ the friend/family based on the current employee's recommendations.

Yes it is possible, like now we can have a vacancy in my company and i recommend my friend/brother/sister that is willing to come over here to work, then my company can process an employment visa for him/her which is valid for only 3 months and not actually a residence/work permit.

So incase you don't meet up the company's expectations, they won't process your actual work permit/residence that is supposed to be stamped on your passport.

Hope this helps.

klens:
thanks it helps a lot. But the guy told me it is two years work permit, and they have vacancy in his company, that I should scan my passport and send to him. even if he finally secures it, how can my passport with me here be signed ,is it when I got there? Again should in case I want to do it myself, how can I start from the scratch? Thanks.

justi4jesu:

Yes i can use just the photocopy of your data page on your international passport to process employment visa for you, i dont necessary need the hardcopy or original of it.

I dont understand how you mean by doing it yourself oh.

If you mean getting a job by yourself then first you should search for a tour agency that can process your visa for 1month extendable of straight 2months in order for you to arrive here and scout for jobs.

If you get lucky then good, if you dont you can peacefully return back to Nigeria and start from where you stopped.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2014
justwise:

Just imagine the guy, i didn't even realise he was the same person.

His mind is already made up with the agent, i just dey waste my typing skills on top him matter. *removes sweat*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2014
Alright, though I told the guy that the only way I will pay him 1kobo is if I get there and start the work everything worked and at as he mentioned. i have been reading the previous page on this forum up to page 20 since yesterday, seems I will do it on my own but haven't seen any recent airline people used in getting tourist visa since etihad no longer issue visa to Nigerians. I plan coming next month please what's the way forward for getting the tourist visa? Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2014
klens:
Please what if he finally agrees to do it and pay him after the deal is done, can someone detect if it's fake ?

Your matter is in court!

Case adjourned.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

His mind is already made up with the agent, i just dey waste my typing skills on top him matter. *removes sweat*

Yes you are now born again...sees everything as black and white...dropped your cynical cap....unlike me... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

Yes you are now born again...sees everything as black and white...dropped your cynical cap....unlike me... grin

lol....old things have passed away..... smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2014
klens:
Alright, though I told the guy that the only way I will pay him 1kobo is if I get there and start the work everything worked and at as he mentioned. i have been reading the previous page on this forum up to page 20 since yesterday, seems I will do it on my own but haven't seen any recent airline people used in getting tourist visa since etihad no longer issue visa to Nigerians. I plan coming next month please what's the way forward for getting the tourist visa? Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

He is not an agent, i knew him before he left with help of someone early this year, he was a good person then though human beings change, last two weeks a friend in Dubai duped his closest friend in the name of getting him Dubai work permit visa, he made the boys poor parents to raise 150k from leasing there land and the heartless guy made away with the money. shit happens and that's why it's hard to believe people now, i was only seeking if it is wise that way and if it's possible confirming fake and real visa. As the case may be, i will do it on my own, Thanks .

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.