Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659474 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekpro(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2015
samstel:
How much is the salary of a house cleaner in dubia and how many hrs do dey work?
Pls someone should pls answer this question, am also in the same category! Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Olayinkaoj:
@Monchouchou
@justi4jesu
Please, a lady friend overstayed in the United kingdom, adjusted her arrival date on a visit to Nigeria but when she wanted to go back her 5 years UK visa cancelled at the airport. She tried US embassy but denied. I then gave her the option of Dubai to work.Please my questions are as follows:
1. Can you help in getting her a job in Dubai? She can do any legitimate job. Please I need your help for her.
2. Like how much money at least must she come with to survive till she gets a job?
3. What is the common range of pay?
thanks

1. [b]No [/b]I cannot help her to get a job. She has to start this thread from the beginning to learn the ins and outs of job search in Dubai, come with a visit visa and search for jobs by herself. Yes some people (agents) assist others in getting jobs but we really advise against such to avoid all the sob stories flooding the internet of how they were deceived.

2. She should come with as much money as possible. Dubai is very expensive and you cannot predict what she will meet when she arrives. She might get a job immediately or it might take some time or she might not even get any at all. Its better she comes fully prepared to avoid getting stranded.

3. There is no "common range of pay". Many factors determine ones pay such as qualification, job sector, the job itself and also the owners of the company.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2015
sleekpro:

Pls someone should pls answer this question, am also in the same category! Thanks

Cleaners earn low pay just like other menial jobs in Dubai. You end up hustling with Filipinos most times. Some earn as low as 900 Dhs and most earn less than 2,000 Dhs.

For the hours, be prepared to work your ass off cleaning after very dirty people………………..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
sleekpro:

Some earn as low as 600 dirhams, I tell you. Work 6 times a day, day off is only Friday. There will be very little to save.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
That means Qatar pays better than dubai then
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
sawyersam:
That means Qatar pays better than dubai then

How much is paid in Qatar?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Usually 2000 and above.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
sawyersam:
Usually 2000 and above.

Hmm, are you sure about that? Because I know of some hotel workers earning less than that and they earn more than house cleaners.....

If what you say is true, then it's better to work as a cleaner in Qatar than in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekpro(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
monchouchou:

Cleaners earn low pay just like other menial jobs in Dubai. You end up hustling with Filipinos most times. Some earn as low as 900 Dhs and most earn less than 2,000 Dhs.

For the hours, be prepared to work your ass off cleaning after very dirty people………………..
Sorry am disturbing you, am preparing my visa as am talking to you, and am sure I'll be travelling by d end of this month, am going there in saerch of a driving job, I've work with with MTN for six yrs as a driver, and ihave nothing to show for it, so friends advice me to come over. So I just need advice so that I'll not be stranded when I get there. Pls what to you think?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yes month ouch our. The kenyan at my office earns 2500
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
sleekpro:

Sorry am disturbing you, am preparing my visa as am talking to you, and am sure I'll be travelling by d end of this month, am going there in saerch of a driving job, I've work with with MTN for six yrs as a driver, and ihave nothing to show for it, so friends advice me to come over. So I just need advice so that I'll not be stranded when I get there. Pls what to you think?

smiley You are not bothering me. Try and take some time to read through the thread and you will get a lot of valuable information that will save you both time and money. Driving jobs are not that easy to come by primarily because it costs a lot to get the driving license and its all time consuming.

Now you are coming over with a visit visa, you will not be able to get the U.A.E driving license with a visit visa visa and who will be willing to employ a foreigner (who has no knowledge of the road networks) when he doesn't even have a license? Unless its RTA or other companies, such jobs are hard to come by (this is me being brutally honest). So, try not to put all your eggs in one basket and be open to other kinds of jobs. Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekpro(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
monchouchou:

smiley You are not bothering me. Try and take some time to read through the thread and you will get a lot of valuable information that will save you both time and money. Driving jobs are not that easy to come by primarily because it costs a lot to get the driving license and its all time consuming.

Now you are coming over with a visit visa, you will not be able to get the U.A.E driving license with a visit visa visa and who will be willing to employ a foreigner (who has no knowledge of the road networks) when he doesn't even have a license? Unless its RTA or other companies, such jobs are hard to come by (this is me being brutally honest). So, try not to put all your eggs in one basket and be open to other kinds of jobs. Good luck.
Pls what's ur advice, I really need to leave naija because am no longer comfotable here, and I don't want to come and be stranded over there. I lost my mum and dad at the same day last year august, I just want to leave to were I can make a leaving for my jr sis!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by basit322(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
To all qatar guru in the house has qatar govermnt started issuing working visa to niaja
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Carboom: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Good evening house. Pls can someone give me information on the jobs available for doctors In Dubai and what the pay is like. I'm talking about a job for a medical officer, not a consultant. Information on residency programs will also be appreciated. Also what exams will I have to take and what documents will I need to secure a job. Pls forgive my naivety I'm new to this section. And if this information is on another thread pls direct me there. Thanks so much!
@justwise, just4jesu, monchouchou etc pls I'm waiting for u guys' response... Thx again
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2015
monchouchou:

@ monchouchou, this yur username alwayz gat me ROTFL.. grin
As per the RTA, I think that has to do with Transport Authority shhe? A friend is undergoing the training now, its time consuming nd expensive, he told me he paid 2600dhms @ d driving, dat made me wanna run, this is his second month in dubai nd he still has 20practicals to do bfor exams.
Wahala de to be a driver there o. First 3months alwyz a write-off.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2015
basit322:
To all qatar guru in the house has qatar govermnt started issuing working visa to niaja
Kind of...but ridiculously expensive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2015
@basit, yes they have started issuing work visa,but be careful using an agent. Most of them will give u a a labourer visa.just look for who will give you a visit visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Carboom:
Good evening house. Pls can someone give me information on the jobs available for doctors In Dubai and what the pay is like. I'm talking about a job for a medical officer, not a consultant. Information on residency programs will also be appreciated. Also what exams will I have to take and what documents will I need to secure a job. Pls forgive my naivety I'm new to this section. And if this information is on another thread pls direct me there. Thanks so much!
@justwise, just4jesu, monchouchou etc pls I'm waiting for u guys' response... Thx again

Try and go back a few pages. This issue was recently death with. The exam you have to take used to depend on where exactly you want to practice but this has changed now due to the recent unification program. That means even if you are licensed by Dubai Health Authority, you can still practice in the other emirates.

The pay varies but is relatively good. I think the lowest pay I have heard of for a GP is about 10,000 AED.

As for the exams and co., google.com will be your best friend here as I cannot start going over it again. Do your research first and if you have any specific question come back here and ask it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Gooci:

As per the RTA, I think that has to do with Transport Authority shhe? A friend is undergoing the training now, its time consuming nd expensive, he told me he paid 2600dhms @ d driving, dat made me wanna run, this is his second month in dubai nd he still has 20practicals to do bfor exams.

leave me and my name alone tongue tongue

Your friend should not complain because thats even cheap. go to Emirates driving institute and see how much they will bill you. Just pray to pass all the tests and assessments in one sitting
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Gooci:

Hmmm that's the cheapest driving school i have heard of, whats the name? shocked shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

Hmmm that's the cheapest driving school i have heard of, whats the name? shocked shocked

As in!! Maybe he got a discount because he is coming from RTA angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2015
monchouchou:

That should be the case then, else he should be prepared to pay more for sure cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2015
sawyersam:
@basit, yes they have started issuing work visa,but be careful using an agent. Most of them will give u a a labourer visa.just look for who will give you a visit visa
He should look for those who will give him visit visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

That was d pix he sent to me...

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2015
@drdre11, it's just an advice o before u begin read meaning, I nor dey give visa o just advised him that's all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2015
monchouchou:

leave me and my name alone tongue tongue

Your friend should not complain because thats even cheap. go to Emirates driving institute and see how much they will bill you. Just pray to pass all the tests and assessments in one sitting

I pray so too o, becos I wan put my head too in March nd I de come wt full determination for dem exams.

@ ur username grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2015
monchouchou:

He got the employment visa directly from naija.... Could that b d reason why?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Gooci:

lol, did he do any research on that school before starting there? or was it RTA that insisted he does it there? because from what I have heard, Al Ahli is a "no-go-area" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I pray he doesn't end up spending triple that amount in Jesus Name (Amen)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Gooci:

I pray so too o, becos I wan put my head too in March nd I de come wt full determination for dem exams.

@ ur username grin

Ijeoma……..safe journey grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Gooci:

Hmm that Driving school charges 4,445 Dirhams for 40 Classes for Regular

3,995 Dirhams for 30 Classes (With Nigerian license of more than 2 years but less than 5years)

3,445 Dirhams for 20 Classes (With Nigerian license of more than 5years)

Maybe he is paying by installments or RTA parole is involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

Hmm that Driving school charges 4,445 Dirhams for 40 Classes for Regular

3,995 Dirhams for 30 Classes (With Nigerian license of more than 2 years but less than 5years)

3,445 Dirhams for 20 Classes (With Nigerian license of more than 5years)

Maybe he is paying by installments or RTA parole is involved.

Mayb shha.... Buh his own is 8classes nd 20practicals... He finished classes last week nd he wait nd waiting for dia call so that he camn start practical. I will still contact him today to know how far shha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2015
monchouchou:

lol, did he do any research on that school before starting there? or was it RTA that insisted he does it there? because from what I have heard, Al Ahli is a "no-go-area" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I pray he doesn't end up spending triple that amount in Jesus Name (Amen)
Amin ooooooo...

Will surely ask him those kueshons today. Bt from our previous discussion, he said he saw people which they did interviews together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.