Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659202 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tope777(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tohpeh:

Oh that's so nice bro
Thanks

Checking right now.....

You can also Google "dubai conference alert" you will have numerous conference / seminars to choose from with little cash.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Meemconnect: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hello My Honorable Brothers and Sisters in the house. I have been a silent follower of this thread since, and I just got my work permit issued from Abu Dhabi last week, However, The Company want me in this week(latest). But, my questions are the following:

- Would the Company withdraw their Sponsorship(from the work permit) or cancel the Entry Permit; If I fail to show up?

- The Agent said I can dissolve the work agreement in 6 months, If I want. Can I truly leave the job, bearing in mind that, it is a 2 years Job Contract?

- How much is the cost of living in Abu Dhabi(especially, for a person living a poor life in Nigeria)?

- Which Airline's got the cheapest price to Abu Dhabi?

PLEASE TREAT THESE QUESTIONS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY.

CC: justi4jesu, justwise and othe bosses.
THANKS
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Tohpeh(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
tope777:

You can also Google "dubai conference alert" you will have numerous conference / seminars to choose from with little cash.

wink Thanks man
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Meemconnect:
Hello My Honorable Brothers and Sisters in the house. I have been a silent follower of this thread since, and I just got my work permit issued from Abu Dhabi last week, However, The Company want me in this week(latest). But, my questions are the following:

- Would the Company withdraw their Sponsorship(from the work permit) or cancel the Entry Permit; If I fail to show up?

- The Agent said I can dissolve the work agreement in 6 months, If I want. Can I truly leave the job, bearing in mind that, it is a 2 years Job Contract?

- How much is the cost of living in Abu Dhabi(especially, for a person living a poor life in Nigeria)?

- Which Airline's got the cheapest price to Abu Dhabi?

PLEASE TREAT THESE QUESTIONS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY.

CC: justi4jes.u, justwis.e and othe bosses.
THANKS

No they won't but make sure you report within 1month and give them a reason for your delay, afterall I'm sure you must have pestered their lives out and anxiously waiting for them to send you the work permit. So what then is holding you when they need your services asap.

You can leave the Job at anytime but Note that if the company is Freezone then no ban for you but if its a Labour visa then you automatically will have 6months ban on your passport and no other Labour company can employ you except if the next labour company you would be switching will pay a salary of 5,000 Dirhams and above then all you need is NOC from the present company to cancel your ban. I don't even understand this, you haven't even started the Job and here you are asking to leave in 6months. Get there first.

Cost of living is higher in Abu dhabi than Dubai cos Abu dhabi is the Capital.

Fly with Etihad.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodieuzo: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please are all work permit given years of contract such that if u see a better offer within a short period of time,you cant change?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
goodieuzo:
Please are all work permit given years of contract such that if u see a better offer within a short period of time,you cant change?

Read and understand exactly what i wrote up there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
goodieuzo:

This is the exact reason why we ask people to read back on the thread before coming to ask questions. UAE is not like Nigeria or Europe where you can just switch jobs anyhow you like. Here most times your residency is tied to your employer so if you are not smart you can earn a 6months ban, loose your residency and if your employer is wicked you may even be blacklisted!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Alhamdulilah..... After some many months of waiting, para for my agent.. My employment visa from RTA has finally surfaced. Make I go de pack my bags.. Can't wait to start my training.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
orubebe1:
Alhamdulilah..... After some many months of waiting, para for my agent.. My employment visa from RTA has finally surfaced. Make I go de pack my bags.. Can't wait to start my training.
congrats bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
nattybanta:
congrats bro.
Natty baba, long time.. I have till August to roll in.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Olabasky(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good day,am new here. would like if I can get enquiries on Qatar Visa process.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Olabasky:
Good day,am new here. would like if I can get enquiries on Qatar Visa process.

Read back through this section. All the information that you need is here.
Later if you have detailed questions post them here.

REMEMBER There are many scammers trying to take money for UAE visa. BE CAREFULL, TRUST NO ONE!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
orubebe1:

congrats Man
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Teeboy22:

congrats Man
Tee€, success on yurs too very soon.. Act fast nd be watchful oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 5:51am On Jun 09, 2015
orubebe1:
Tee€, success on yurs too very soon.. Act fast nd be watchful oo

Amen bro...Thanks...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Am planning to enter this june ending or early july by God's grace.. This might fall withing Ramadan period, how is the driving school like during this period?
Cc: justie, nattybanta, moncho(this name alwyz makes me rotfl) et_all..

Thankz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thank God! got my tourist visa yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice testimonies evrywere.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
@monchouchou and nattybanty and justi4jesu
Do UAE companies gives any form of Holiday / Leave to there employers when the contract is still running, and if so. How many days or week , is it per year or what ?
Cos of an event if someone intends to tie the knot or has an urgent call from home. And then fly back again. Is such allowed overthere. Thanks as i awaits your inputs.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2015
orubebe1:
Am planning to enter this june ending or early july by God's grace.. This might fall withing Ramadan period, how is the driving school like during this period?
Cc: justie, nattybanta, moncho (this name alwyz makes me rotfl) et_all..

Thankz

angry angry stop it angry grin grin

Everything is generally slower and people and lazier during ramadan. Working hours are even shortened as well.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
shegsky:
@monchouchou and nattybanty and justi4jesu
Do UAE companies gives any form of Holiday / Leave to there employers when the contract is still running, and if so. How many days or week , is it per year or what ?
Cos of an event if someone intends to tie the knot or has an urgent call from home. And then fly back again. Is such allowed overthere. Thanks as i awaits your inputs.

It really depends on the company. There are official holidays (e.g muslim holidays and U.A.E National day) which they cannot deny their employees lest they be reported to MOL. Other than those, don't expect it to be like Nigeria where you have all sorts of holidays; Christian, muslim, workers day, gbogbo e.

If you have a good working relationship with your employer you can always ask for some time off.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
monchouchou:

It really depends on the company. There are official holidays (e.g muslim holidays and U.A.E National day) which they cannot deny their employees lest they be reported to MOL. Other than those, don't expect it to be like Nigeria where you have all sorts of holidays; Christian, muslim, workers day, gbogbo e.

If you have a good working relationship with your employer you can always ask for some time off.
oh, Thanks a bunch.
Excuse me, is oman and kuwait part of the uae community as well.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2015
monchouchou:

angry angry stop it angry grin grin

Everything is generally slower and people and lazier during ramadan. Working hours are even shortened as well.

cheesy... By ending, ramadan wuld av reached half by then... Am more concerned about d driving school, I pray everything goes chop_chop and smoothly.. That my friend I talked about long time ago has started work now.

@ moncho, why did you choose that moniker sef cheesy. Anytime I see am, I alwyz think of sound that comes out from car engine when you start up... *pachunchunchun cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2015
shegsky:

oh, Thanks a bunch.
Excuse me, is oman and kuwait part of the uae community as well.

You want to go there. smiley

No they are not.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Meemconnect: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

You want to go there. smiley

No they are not.
my big brother wants to . I will welcome any clue you might have regarding these two countries .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2015
shegsky:

my big brother wants to . I will welcome any clue you might have regarding these two countries .

Nah i know nothing about there, I have visited Oman twice though and I also know 1 Kuwaiti Dinar equals #660 shocked kiss kiss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2015
orubebe1:

cheesy... By ending, ramadan wuld av reached half by then... Am more concerned about d driving school, I pray everything goes chop_chop and smoothly.. That my friend I talked about long time ago has started work now.

@ moncho, why did you choose that moniker sef cheesy. Anytime I see am, I alwyz think of sound that comes out from car engine when you start up... *pachunchunchun cheesy cheesy

Don't be scared of the driving test, just make sure you pray well because some people retake it more than 3 times grin. Let me know before you take the computer based test so I give you small expo wink

Atink you don't want to leave my moniker alone angry angry, no more expo for you tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

Nah i know nothing about there, I have visited Oman twice though and I also know 1 Kuwaiti Dinar equals #660 shocked kiss kiss
That is it. Nah cos of that gangan. The exchange rate is like hell. Also 1 omani rial equals #560 . Euro and dollars sef they bow for the these currencies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.