Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660297 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Teeboy22:

how e take tire you ?
I missed my "FT" on this account..lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Gooci:
Av got a very silly question to ask... Meemconnect was able to reply from Doha, does this mean (mtn, airtel or Etis) network de Doha or he had to buy there simcard there Nd for example if I get to dubai and I want to setup my watsapp account on a new phone using my Nigerian number, is this possible

How much is simcard in dubai and there subrate? Nd where can I buy phone @ a cheap rate? I normally use dubizzle and souq, I intend buying an infinx, tecno android not more than dh400(nattybanta, if yu yab me, I go swear for you nioo)

Am planning on booking my filght for july2. I will still comeup with questions on how to go about airport and inside plane itself(no yabbing grin )

haha... Yeye boy

na Wireless oo..but i tnk its 1$ per hour or so? At the airport!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Teeboy22:

haha... Yeye boy

na Wireless oo..but i tnk its 1$ per hour or so? At the airport!

Chaii... See me ooo, I no even think go wifi side.. Bt I still need answers to that other question, how to swap my watsapp account on a new fone using my Naija number.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by whocanbewho(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Gooci:
I missed my "FT" on this account..lol
did you need to send your certificates to your agent before your employment visa was released. If not are you attesting them before travelling.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seunplanet: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2015
he said I can convert either bsc, HND or nd to there equivalent to uae certificate but I have to provide my jss3, secondary sch certificate and either of the above certificate in other to transfer it to uae certificate. please put more light if possible...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by missbrigs: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
@ Sydny, she go work.my uncle is resident there and invited her over. Shey u can rest now grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Meemconnect: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gooci:
Av got a very silly question to ask... Meemconnect was able to reply from Doha, does this mean (mtn, airtel or Etis) network de Doha or he had to buy there simcard there Nd for example if I get to dubai and I want to setup my watsapp account on a new phone using my Nigerian number, is this possible

How much is simcard in dubai and there subrate? Nd where can I buy phone @ a cheap rate? I normally use dubizzle and souq, I intend buying an infinx, tecno android not more than dh400(nattybanta, if yu yab me, I go swear for you nioo)

Am planning on booking my filght for july2. I will still comeup with questions on how to go about airport and inside plane itself(no yabbing grin )

its wireless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Meemconnect: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
I am now partially settled
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
whocanbewho:
did you need to send your certificates to your agent before your employment visa was released. If not are you attesting them before travelling.
seunplanet:
he said I can convert either bsc, HND or nd to there equivalent to uae certificate but I have to provide my jss3, secondary sch certificate and either of the above certificate in other to transfer it to uae certificate. please put more light if possible...
for me personally, I have never heard of or seen any such tin. all I know is that for ur nigerian or any non emirate certificate to be accepted in uae, it has to be attested/ certified by the issuing country(min of education and min of foreign affairs) and the uae embassy of the country.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gooci:

Chaii... See me ooo, I no even think go wifi side.. Bt I still need answers to that other question, how to swap my watsapp account on a new fone using my Naija number.
all u would do is leave ur sim in nigeria den wen activating they would have to call d number to give u d verification code den d person wit d fone in 9ja would answer d call and get the code for u to use in dubai. or if roaming is enabled, on ur sim u can use it in uae buh mostly works on Etisalat.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
orubebe1:

Yusef collect it.... cheesy
as ma guy nah
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
I love babe. Abeg tel ya uncle say i need work 2 o.hlp ya broda in nid o.
missbrigs:
@ Sydny, she go work.my uncle is resident there and invited her over. Shey u can rest now grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tank God o. We stil da warm up o. We da cum soon.
Meemconnect:

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mak i bring my nokia 1100 d b3 dn low mak dm use oyinbo light nd sharge it
gocare:
. She go charge phone jare........ lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Am happy for you man, atleast I got to c ya. Enjoy yourself
Meemconnect:

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
nattybanta:
all u would do is leave ur sim in nigeria den wen activating they would have to call d number to give u d verification code den d person wit d fone in 9ja would answer d call and get the code for u to use in dubai. or if roaming is enabled, on ur sim u can use it in uae buh mostly works on Etisalat.

Thanks man... One molotov cocktail for you cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
smithsydny:
Tank God o. We stil da warm up o. We da cum soon.
X-rated... Potential free flight back to naija grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
whocanbewho:

I ddnt attest my certificates o... Na only naija driving licence I get, na taxi I wan go do
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm
Gooci:
X-rated... Potential free flight back to naija grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2015
nattybanta:

Gooci

This is not the best solution. He should bring his sim along and anytime he wants to activate whatsapp they will send him confirmation sms and if he needs to receive calls on it, the cost will be around 50 naira per minute. If he has internet banking he will be able to recharge as he wish or activate his atm card in the atm machine for the quickteller otp service after which he can buy airtime or pay bills through Quickteller account.

I have my mtn, airtel, etisalat and visafone with me and they all roamed automatically except visafone so he will be fine.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 1:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Ramadan Kareem to all the members of the thread. I swear that this ramadan is so good. I'm spoilt with choices of food and fruits. E just be like make the thing no end again.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 20, 2015
ugsams:
Ramadan Kareem to all the members of the thread. I swear that this ramadan is so good. I'm spoilt with choices of food and fruits. E just be like make the thing no end again.
No purge oooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2015
seunplanet:

You can't convert anything. All you have to do is authenticate them with ministry of foreign affairs after you have certified them both with ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs in Abuja.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2015
ugsams:

Gooci

This is not the best solution. He should bring his sim along and anytime he wants to activate whatsapp they will send him confirmation sms and if he needs to receive calls on it, the cost will be around 50 naira per minute. If he has internet banking he will be able to recharge as he wish or activate his atm card in the atm machine for the quickteller otp service after which he can buy airtime or pay bills through Quickteller account.

I have my mtn, airtel, etisalat and visafone with me and they all roamed automatically except visafone so he will be fine.
Chaii, I no understand wetin yu talk oo.. Bt I go carry my sim card come shha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Gooci:

Chaii, I no understand wetin yu talk oo.. Bt I go carry my sim card come shha

really grin grin

same here too
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Happy fathers day to the future me!!!!!!!! wished I were already a father gringrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by gocare: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2015
nattybanta:
Happy fathers day to the future me!!!!!!!! wished I were already a father gringrin grin grin
. Oga natty , wishing is too small, you u can make it happen between now and next father's day, you are a man , it is easy, let me wish you happy next years fathers day. wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
gocare:
. Oga natty , wishing is too small, you u can make it happen between now and next father's day, you are a man , it is easy, let me wish you happy next years fathers day. wink
thanks, but it's in d hands of d ladies.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
very informative thread smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2015
i got a mention from someone who wish to ask me something about NDC but before i visited the thread the post has been probably deleted.

The rules of the thread frowns at requesting to contact people behind the thread. Maybe you should ask the question here and if in anyway i can't provide the answers here because of privacy then i might contact you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.