Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659163 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cooltony09: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
Guys,i want to travel to dubai through etihad airways.but i got a response from them that i'll have to travel with one of my parent.i'll be 23yearš by october this year.
I need only a 2weeks visa just to gain a travel history because i was denied a us visa partly because of that.what should i do?is there anyway to secure the dubai visa..tanx a lot
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tobensin84: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Igwe I great u, loolo I salute you too. All council of chiefs I great all una o.
Pls this Is my request.
Two weeks ago I posted that I was given 3month visa thru an agent only for me to discover that it's just One month Of which I will have to do the extension my self in Dubai in case I no see work in time.
Now the same agent is claim I must book my ticket thru that he will be the one to board me since I have not travel before.....mention that immigration will collect 100$ from me and so on and so on.
Today I book my ticket with etithad for Thursday flight...my question is this...has anyone who have not travel before have any serious issue with the immigration on board and wht are the likely question they will ask...like hotel reservation and stuffs...becos I don't want to have anything to do with that 419 agent....thank you my elders....
And again pls I need my ppl on ground oooo. I will be in Dubai in two...I have read thru the thread and well aware of wht is on ground ....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
my Peeps,
hmmmmmmmm......
my Visa will expire on the 25th of this month.

1.my Agent told me to remind me of the fact that my Visa is about to expire and the money for extension.

2.my Landlord is telling me to remember that my house rent($200) will expire on the 27th.

3.my ticket will kalax on the 25th of the month.

una Don forget me ni

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
valen2ony :

my Peeps,
hmmmmmmmm......

1.my Agent told me to remind me of the fact that my Visa is about to expire and the money for extension.

2.my Landlord is telling me to remember that my house rent($200) will expire on the 27th.

una Don forget me ni

A lot can still happen btw now n 25th, Valentony, God will surprise you, trust Him n have faith.

I'm waiting for ur testimony

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
goodtalk: . I feel this guy should not be the right man for you to direct this kinds of questions to as at now,u can feel from his posting that he is stressed up looking for job. My too cent, to make issues easy with nigerian officials at lagos airport be friendly not naieve and not afraid, dont tell them u are going for biz when u are just 22 yrs old they will not belive u, if u say u going for tourism they might want to see your pta or bta, so the best bet for young looking guys that are first time travllers just tell them you are going to see your seniour brother that works in dubai, he will pick u at t'he airport and u will stay all through with him for two weeks before u return home and try to look into their face while speacking without fear, that shud do it and pls always try to arrive very early for check in, its an important strategy cos if u come late when check in is closing in 30 minutes time it will increase t'he pressure and they may try to threaten u to part with bribe or u miss ur flight.dubai immigrations dont have much problems because u are already holding a valid visa, so all they might ask is t'he hotel u might be staying while u are in dubai, abeg scroll back on t'he thread u go see plenty names choose one wey u go tell them. Dats basically all. Also note people address u as they see you dress, pls as a first time travller dont go wearing plenty geans level, just put on a tie and suit and see the wonders it can do, bros i no watin i dey talk.cheers
@ tobesin. the above coments are what ichie goodtalk has 4 u, about dealing with d immigration @ d airport here. @ igweee prof. i greet. great council of chiefs. i bow b4 u all. great house of representatives(honourable members) i bow b4 u all. igweee prof. there is somethin dat is influential and powerful about ur comments and response to peoples inquiries and questions. its d humility and patience dat comes with it.. igwee, i want 2 say a big thank u to u , and d elders and honourable house members dat have followed ur step in giving out positive life changing comments in dis palace. thank u. thank u. thank u. (d word 'thank you' sounds common but its very motivating and powerful.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
goodtalk: . I feel this guy should not be the right man for you to direct this kinds of questions to as at now,u can feel from his posting that he is stressed up looking for job. My too cent, to make issues easy with nigerian officials at lagos airport be friendly not naieve and not afraid, dont tell them u are going for biz when u are just 22 yrs old they will not belive u, if u say u going for tourism they might want to see your pta or bta, so the best bet for young looking guys that are first time travllers just tell them you are going to see your seniour brother that works in dubai, he will pick u at t'he airport and u will stay all through with him for two weeks before u return home and try to look into their face while speacking without fear, that shud do it and pls always try to arrive very early for check in, its an important strategy cos if u come late when check in is closing in 30 minutes time it will increase t'he pressure and they may try to threaten u to part with bribe or u miss ur flight.dubai immigrations dont have much problems because u are already holding a valid visa, so all they might ask is t'he hotel u might be staying while u are in dubai, abeg scroll back on t'he thread u go see plenty names choose one wey u go tell them. Dats basically all. Also note people address u as they see you dress, pls as a first time travller dont go wearing plenty geans level, just put on a tie and suit and see the wonders it can do, bros i no watin i dey talk.cheers
@ tobesin. the above coments are what ichie goodtalk has 4 u, about dealing with d immigration @ d airport here. @ igweee prof. i greet. great council of chiefs. i bow b4 u all. great house of representatives(honourable members) i bow b4 u all. igweee prof. there is somethin dat is influential and powerful about ur comments and response to peoples inquiries and questions. its d humility and patience dat comes with it.. igwee, i want 2 say a big thank u to u , and d elders and honourable house members dat have followed ur step in giving out positive life changing comments in dis palace. thank u. thank u. thank u. (d word 'thank you' sounds common but its very motivating and powerful.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
peaceheartt:

A lot can still happen btw now n 25th, Valentony, God will surprise you, trust Him n have faith.

I'm waiting for ur testimony
@ valentony. amen! amen!! amen!!! d house and palace did nt 4get u...we ve u @ heart.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Henrimoto....l am really humbled at your comments and kind words to me, l really appreciate....there is nothing in this life to be proud about, we are all dust and unto dust shall we return.....humility is the gateway/pathway to success, and the way up is down, l will always do my best to counsel and advise people as much as God enables me,although, not everybody will agree with my counsel, but if one word from me can change/shapen/direct/guide the destiny of anybody, l am fulfilled....let me not derail this thread.....once again thank you for your words of appreciation, it means more than silver,gold and diamond to me....., my work on this thread has also been very easy because of the wonderful and smart elders that surrounds me, " remember that in the multitude of counselors , there is safety"....thanks to all my wonderful elders...
henrimoto: @ tobesin. the above coments are what ichie goodtalk has 4 u, about dealing with d immigration @ d airport here. @ igweee prof. i greet. great council of chiefs. i bow b4 u all. great house of representatives(honourable members) i bow b4 u all. igweee prof. there is somethin dat is influential and powerful about ur comments and response to peoples inquiries and questions. its d humility and patience dat comes with it.. igwee, i want 2 say a big thank u to u , and d elders and honourable house members dat have followed ur step in giving out positive life changing comments in dis palace. thank u. thank u. thank u. (d word 'thank you' sounds common but its very motivating and powerful.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
valen2ony :

my Peeps,
hmmmmmmmm......

una Don forget me ni

,@ valen2ony, d house did nt forget u. d other day d igwee. ask after u, even 1 other house member even talked about dose searching 4 job in dubai. we 're just waiting 2 hear from you, @ least 2 no how u ' re doing... about d issue on ground, pls. honourable members... lets share ideas.. 2 help valen2ony no d way 4ward. thank you everybody.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
tobensin84: Igwe I great u, loolo I salute you too. All council of chiefs I great all una o.
Pls this Is my request.
Two weeks ago I posted that I was given 3month visa thru an agent only for me to discover that it's just One month Of which I will have to do the extension my self in Dubai in case I no see work in time.
Now the same agent is claim I must book my ticket thru that he will be the one to board me since I have not travel before.....mention that immigration will collect 100$ from me and so on and so on.
Today I book my ticket with etithad for Thursday flight...my question is this...has anyone who have not travel before have any serious issue with the immigration on board and wht are the likely question they will ask...like hotel reservation and stuffs...becos I don't want to have anything to do with that 419 agent....thank you my elders....
And again pls I need my ppl on ground oooo. I will be in Dubai in two...I have read thru the thread and well aware of wht is on ground ....
as for naija immigration, mak sure u hav hotel reservation and yellow card. They are nt supposed to ask u those for dubai but as a 1st timer they wil 2 intimidate u. It is d immigration dat at abu dhabi dat may ask u 4 dat and how much u hav. As 4 me, at both airports, i wasnt ask aside frm d airline and naija custom. As 4 etihad, dey wont carry u if u dnt hav at least 1k us dollars or ur visa wil expire in 72hrs frm departure. U may need 2 settle dem or tel a gud story. Neva liar 2 naija custom or abu dhabi immigration abt hw much u hav. I was so naive dat i dashed d man dat crossed me 200 us dolls. If i had gone myself, i'll probably nt spend more dan 5k naira 4 all d passages.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
@ igweee proff. igwee.. ur words never sieze to inspire and make me think deep. the other day u said ' THE ALMIGHTY GOD..... IS THE SOLE CUSTODIAN OF WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, AND UNDERSTANDING. and now u ve droped another one: 'HUMILITY IS THE PATHWAY/GATEWAY TO SUCCESS. AND 'THE WAY UP IS DOWN' i will add this 2 my shelf of great words.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2013
valen2ony :

my Peeps,
hmmmmmmmm......

una Don forget me ni

. I thought you said your visa was for two months? At least you wrote so in your privious post, if that is correct so why will your agent be asking you for money for extension if he actually did a two months visa for you. As per your rent issue, stay calm you will get a job before then and if not you can ask home to send you a little cash to cover that on t'he interim till u get a job. As per your ticket issue it dosent kalax {expire} completely, all u need do when ever you wish to return to nigeria u will just pay chekere fine { small fine} to etihad like 100 dollars or so and your return ticket will be reactivated. Abeg look on t'he bright side and refire t'he valentony zeal to excel. Go out there and prosper, we care about you.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
goodtalk: . I thought you said your visa was for two months? At least you wrote so in your privious post, if that is correct so why will your agent be asking you for money for extension if he actually did a two months visa for you. As per your rent issue, stay calm you will get a job before then and if not you can ask home to send you a little cash to cover that on t'he interim till u get a job. As per your ticket issue it dosent kalax {expire} completely, all u need do when ever you wish to return to nigeria u will just pay chekere fine { small fine} to etihad like 100 dollars or so and your return ticket will be reactivated. Abeg look on t'he bright side and refire t'he valentony zeal to excel. Go out there and prosper, we care about you.
@goodtalk,
it is true he told me it's a two months Visa.
but, I was surprised when he called me to ask how far with Job search.
I told him of the places I submitted my cv s to.
he asked me when my Visa will expire

and I said, it will expire in another month and a weeks time.

he Now asked if I thought it's a two months Visa direct, that I will have to extend it for another month.
I told him I have no money as he did not tell me all this before I left naija.

I said, but I paid you 100k and you even told me it's the money for a two months Visa.
samething he even told me when he sent the Visa.

now, he has sent me a message on facebook to give him my kpali
and ticket to help me to extend it.

I called him immediately to ask him why I will need to give him my kpali and ticket before he could extend my Visa.

he said, it's what he does for a living.

but the fool did not realize that through my nairaland Family and Dubai grapevine,i was able to gather information on Dubai Visa types,extension and more.

what I learnt was that,if your Visa is Dubai and it's extendable ;
all your Agent will do is to go online and extend without your kpali or ticket
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
jammyng: as for naija immigration, mak sure u hav hotel reservation and yellow card. They are nt supposed to ask u those for dubai but as a 1st timer they wil 2 intimidate u. It is d immigration dat at abu dhabi dat may ask u 4 dat and how much u hav. As 4 me, at both airports, i wasnt ask aside frm d airline and naija custom. As 4 etihad, dey wont carry u if u dnt hav at least 1k us dollars or ur visa wil expire in 72hrs frm departure. U may need 2 settle dem or tel a gud story. Neva liar 2 naija custom or abu dhabi immigration abt hw much u hav. I was so naive dat i dashed d man dat crossed me 200 us dolls. If i had gone myself, i'll probably nt spend more dan 5k naira 4 all d passages.
. @ tobensin84, i have read your posting as well as that of jammyng, but i will advise you to read my past posting also as refered and reposted by chief henrimoto you might learn one or two things from there, i am shocked despite the challenges associated with getting a job in dubai that jemmyng will give an immigration officer almost 32,000 naira {200 dollas} for what! and he is a regular reader of these thread. let me clear some of t'he issues jammyng raised, t'he airline has no right to ask you of how much BTA you have, its not there job! Lets even assume Etihad and t'he customs asks you, simply tell them t'he amount of cash you have on you and tell them the balance of your cash is in your master card account shekana! Pls hold your atm card incase they ask for it, pls get to t'he airport early, if checking in for your flight will start by 10am pls be there by 9am, join t'he queue and be t'he 2nd or 3rd in line for check in its very important for a first time travller and dont be afraid, t'he nigerian immigration and customs are looking for timid and fearful people to rip off that should not be you! If u are extreamly youmg looking as a first time travller just tell them your parents sent you to your elder brother who has been in dubai for over 10yrs and t'he family is extreamly worried about him and wether he would not be getting married! Look into there eyes without fear and speack your mind, tell them your visa is visit and not business or tourist visa, tell them on arrival your elder brother will pick you up at t'he airport and you will stay at his place for 2 weeks before returning back to nigeria. With all dis story they will allow you, pls dont give anybody 1kobo even if them say give us kola or chop money dont give them!! Yello card is not neccessary for dubai passengers! T'he dubai immigration wont disturb you much they might ask where you will be staying just tell them hotel galaxy in dearai area, dont be timid and please dress well! ! When your arrive dubai pls share your story of how u went through so others can be enlightend!

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
well said..........Just to add to what my high chief goodtalk has said,.....Nigeria immigration officers are mind readers and they capitalise on novice and fearful first timers to extort money....once they see u are bold as u hv explained, they will let u go.....
goodtalk: . @ tobensin84, i have read your posting as well as that of jammyng, but i will advise you to read my past posting also as refered and reposted by chief henrimoto you might learn one or two things from there, i am shocked despite the challenges associated with getting a job in dubai that jemmyng will give an immigration officer almost 32,000 naira {200 dollas} for what! and he is a regular reader of these thread. let me clear some of t'he issues jammyng raised, t'he airline has no right to ask you of how much BTA you have, its not there job! Lets even assume Etihad and t'he customs asks you, simply tell them t'he amount of cash you have on you and tell them the balance of your cash is in your master card account shekana! Pls hold your atm card incase they ask for it, pls get to t'he airport early, if checking in for your flight will start by 10am pls be there by 9am, join t'he queue and be t'he 2nd or 3rd in line for check in its very important for a first time travller and dont be afraid, t'he nigerian immigration and customs are looking for timid and fearful people to rip off that should not be you! If u are extreamly youmg looking as a first time travller just tell them your parents sent you to your elder brother who has been in dubai for over 10yrs and t'he family is extreamly worried about him and wether he would not be getting married! Look into there eyes without fear and speack your mind, tell them your visa is visit and not business or tourist visa, tell them on arrival your elder brother will pick you up at t'he airport and you will stay at his place for 2 weeks before returning back to nigeria. With all dis story they will allow you, pls dont give anybody 1kobo even if them say give us kola or chop money dont give them!! Yello card is not neccessary for dubai passengers! T'he dubai immigration wont disturb you much they might ask where you will be staying just tell them hotel galaxy in dearai area, dont be timid and please dress well! ! When your arrive dubai pls share your story of how u went through so others can be enlightend!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
valen2ony :
@goodtalk,
it is true he told me it's a two months Visa.
but, I was surprised when he called me to ask how far with Job search.
I told him of the places I submitted my cv s to.
he asked me when my Visa will expire

and I said, it will expire in another month and a weeks time.

he Now asked if I thought it's a two months Visa direct, that I will have to extend it for another month.
I told him I have no money as he did not tell me all this before I left naija.

I said, but I paid you 100k and you even told me it's the money for a two months Visa.
samething he even told me when he sent the Visa.

now, he has sent me a message on facebook to give him my kpali
and ticket to help me to extend it.

I called him immediately to ask him why I will need to give him my kpali and ticket before he could extend my Visa.

he said, it's what he does for a living.

but the fool did not realize that through my nairaland Family and Dubai grapevine,i was able to gather information on Dubai Visa types,extension and more.

what I learnt was that,if your Visa is Dubai and it's extendable ;
all your Agent will do is to go online and extend without your kpali or ticket

. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm henrimoto that your agent eat your 100k on t'he visa! Pls dont give him your passport and ticket o! T'he guy wants to sell them and you will be stranded big time. Way forward and lets look on t'he bright side, from my calculation i assume your visa might be expiring in two weeks or so, pls start making arrangments to renew it for another 1month, u can communicate or PM kaffy4tope or the igwee on how to do it cheaply i believe they will guide you, pls if you need cash try ask from your folks back home i believe 45k or so can pay your accomodation and renew your visa for you again for another one month. Pls ignor that your agent once and for aLl, the guy no want your progress! Infact delete the guy!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
goodtalk: . @ tobensin84, i have read your posting as well as that of jammyng, but i will advise you to read my past posting also as refered and reposted by chief henrimoto you might learn one or two things from there, i am shocked despite the challenges associated with getting a job in dubai that jemmyng will give an immigration officer almost 32,000 naira {200 dollas} for what! and he is a regular reader of these thread. let me clear some of t'he issues jammyng raised, t'he airline has no right to ask you of how much BTA you have, its not there job! Lets even assume Etihad and t'he customs asks you, simply tell them t'he amount of cash you have on you and tell them the balance of your cash is in your master card account shekana! Pls hold your atm card incase they ask for it, pls get to t'he airport early, if checking in for your flight will start by 10am pls be there by 9am, join t'he queue and be t'he 2nd or 3rd in line for check in its very important for a first time travller and dont be afraid, t'he nigerian immigration and customs are looking for timid and fearful people to rip off that should not be you! If u are extreamly youmg looking as a first time travller just tell them your parents sent you to your elder brother who has been in dubai for over 10yrs and t'he family is extreamly worried about him and wether he would not be getting married! Look into there eyes without fear and speack your mind, tell them your visa is visit and not business or tourist visa, tell them on arrival your elder brother will pick you up at t'he airport and you will stay at his place for 2 weeks before returning back to nigeria. With all dis story they will allow you, pls dont give anybody 1kobo even if them say give us kola or chop money dont give them!! Yello card is not neccessary for dubai passengers! T'he dubai immigration wont disturb you much they might ask where you will be staying just tell them hotel galaxy in dearai area, dont be timid and please dress well! ! When your arrive dubai pls share your story of how u went through so others can be enlightend!
good my bro, i was confused on my day by a friend. they ripped him off when he was travelling to hong kong some years back on a guinean passport. out of anxiety, i gave in to his advice. my problem also was that i had lost my atm card b4 travelling.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
Valentony....dont give that agent or whatever he calls himself your passport/ticket....it will be a forgotten issue like June 12 election in Nigeria....ohhh....extension of visa is not a big deal, u can do it yourself, either through immigration or the airline that sponsored the visa.....it goes between 800dhs to 1000dhs...l stand in the royal palace and lift up my hands to the ALMIGHTY GOD....the giver of life,grace and all benefits, asking for doors of favours, grace and mercy be opened unto u and all those searching for jobs now in d UAE.....May the grace of our CREATOR take you to where you ability ends....amen
goodtalk: . Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm henrimoto that your agent eat your 100k on t'he visa! Pls dont give him your passport and ticket o! T'he guy wants to sell them and you will be stranded big time. Way forward and lets look on t'he bright side, from my calculation i assume your visa might be expiring in two weeks or so, pls start making arrangments to renew it for another 1month, u can communicate or PM kaffy4tope or the igwee on how to do it cheaply i believe they will guide you, pls if you need cash try ask from your folks back home i believe 45k or so can pay your accomodation and renew your visa for you again for another one month. Pls ignor that your agent once and for aLl, the guy no want your progress! Infact delete the guy!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bombay23(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
Dextra:
Most jobs in Qatar are offered through recruitment agencies. These agencies prefer to recruit nurses from UK, USA and other Western countries and they cover all the expenses: registration, flight ticket, accommodation, etc.
You must also know that payment and treatment of employees are based on your country of training, experience, and other stuffs and most people have claimed that there are lots of racism in that aspect. However, I believe you should give them a try, beside even the lowest pay maybe bigger than what most hospitals pay in Nigeria. Also, you can search directly for hospitals in Qatar and apply directly to them, you can never tell how it will turn out kiss That's my two cents for you. smiley smiley smiley
also bear in mind that means of livelihood is very very expensive in qatar especially food and accomodation, so be guided. Tnks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by leboss6(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
hello house....I have being an underground observer of this thread since day one and I must commend all contributors for a job welldone .....however I still need help on an issue......I intend travelling to Abu dhabi /Dubai for two weeks strictly on buisness and not job hunt by first week of next month but snag is that my E passport expires on the 9th of september and i am told I must have at least 6 months left to qualify for 2 weeks Visa and 3 months left to qualify for 1 month visa ....I dont qualify for both as my Passport has less than that time left......I contacted the Immigration office in ikoyi and I was told that they cant renew until my current passport expires......now am confused as to what to do as waiting till september to renew my passport will be a clog in the wheels of my plans
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
l will suggest u comply with what u where told to avoid any form of embarrassment at the point of entry....Dubai immigration are strict when it comes to compliance with there laws.....my 2cent advise....
leboss6: hello house....I have being an underground observer of this thread since day one and I must commend all contributors for a job welldone .....however I still need help on an issue......I intend travelling to Abu dhabi /Dubai for two weeks strictly on buisness and not job hunt by first week of next month but snag is that my E passport expires on the 9th of september and i am told I must have at least 6 months left to qualify for 2 weeks Visa and 3 months left to qualify for 1 month visa ....I dont qualify for both as my Passport has less than that time left......I contacted the Immigration office in ikoyi and I was told that they cant renew until my current passport expires......now am confused as to what to do as waiting till september to renew my passport will be a clog in the wheels of my plans
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
I hereby write to thank/appreciate every member of this wonderful forum for your support and encouragement.

it so happened that I was given an offer of employment after a very serious interview.

I signed my offer letter some minutes after the interview.

I just got back now.

my fellow nairalander please join me @ the Igwe's palace to celebrate the Goodness of God.

PRAAAAISE GOD.

9 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
I am so happy for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
@valentony,Nice one.to God be all the Glory.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by obas01(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
I just got back now.

my fellow nairalander please join me @ the Igwe's palace to celebrate the Goodness of God.

PRAAAAISE GOD.

[/quote]

VIctory at last .

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
valen2ony :
I hereby write to thank/appreciate every member of this wonderful forum for your support and encouragement.

it so happened that I was given an offer of employment after a very serious interview.

I just got back now.

PRAAAAISE GOD.

we are really happy for you. So tell us more on how it went and the nature of the job. Once again, we are really happy for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Congrats!!! all praise,honour and thanks should go to the ALMIGHTY GOD ALONE, no one, l repeat no one should ascribe any thanx to myself or anybody, we are only instrument in the hands of our creator.....Valentony, l am proud of your fighting and dogged spirit, l hope you wont relent to give your maker praise, in the midst of seemingly impossible situation, he put smile on your face....l want you to join other elders and advisers in the palace tonight led by Henrimoto to give thanx to our God, who is always faithful and gracious to all who trust in him....the battle is not yet over for u, this is the beginning of greater things ahead of u....congrats....and l want to connect this goodnews to other guys out there, l always emphasize the God factor, because only him can take you to where your abilities ends....
valen2ony :

I just got back now.

PRAAAAISE GOD.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tobensin84: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
valen2ony :

I just got back now.

Hallelujah ooooo...am so happy for you..shame to the devil....pls, my brother....I will need your contact...becos I will be in Dubai tomorrow
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
valen2ony :

I just got back now.

PRAAAAISE GOD.

YES!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!! I told you..... Glory be to God almighty, I'm so happy for you bro, congratulations!!!!!

Bn checking n waiting for dis testimony, I knew it would come, God neva fails!

Jammng n odas searching, don't give up! U too will come here to testify very soon.

Congrats bro, but, pl tell us hw it went
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
valen2ony :

I just got back now.

PRAAAAISE GOD.

praise be to the living Jesus who neva fails. Am so hapy 4 u. *tears of joy*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by gorgton(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please, Nigerian be CAREFUL of Fraudulent AGENTS who claim to have connection for Dubai or UAE job and Visa. Lets start posting fake Agents names e.g. CONNECT EDUCONSULT -the man there is a thief: Mr OLAYINKA AYODELE. Don't go through him for any Visa if u don't want to lose your money. His Office is in Ibadan. Below is his photo, Be Warned!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.