Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658717 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
leboss6: lol, I think he thought Abu dhabi was one country and Dubai another country.

See as you make me piss for my trouser because you they crack my ribs........

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
we have not heard from nuhu, l guess he is still searching for job, hopefully when he settles down with a job, he will inform the house.
FBI/CIA:
Where are all these qatar hustler abi na incubent I go call them?
All of them just pack well, pls nw @nuhu and co give us information about What is going on esp this ramadan period, abeg make igwe beg these ppl make dem share there experience......

@val congrats baba! na sharp sharp?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
leboss6: i Would be leaving naija to Uae on wednesday for 6 days and would be staying in an hotel, I just heard that i cant recieve a female vistor in the hotels in Dubai, and I intend to hook up with a female friend from Naija who lives in Abu dhabi, how do I wriggle my way around this , also can I travel with a bottle or two of Alomo bitters or Osomo bitters?
saaay baaribaa,somebody boo- boo! sempe! 4 babaa! mr. koboko. nothing do u! @leboss. i dont need 2 ask u where u reside. o'boy! na lasgidi logo u dey carry comot so o! se, it is 1:1 (one-one) naa? PC ni ! (it is a pc. personal consumption). it is allowed! leboss6, take it easy o, no let rain fall 4 dubai o. eehnnn! les i forget, as u are thinking of ur alomo and osomo . pls, and pls. dont 4get 2 go along with ur pack of CD ! d thing cheap here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
samee72: Henrimoto i just prefer traveling with emirates that's all, and besides i'm not sure if Etihad airlines will take you to Dubai or they just drop people in Abu Dhabi and get bus to convey them to Dubai which is another two hours journey but if they use plane to transport people to Dubai from Abu Dhabi, then it won't be a bad idea to use Etihad, pls house those of you that have use etihad throw more light on this, after landing at Abu Dhabi airport do they transport people to Dubai by bus or plane?

@samme72,they transport passengers to Dubai by bus,(the first and the last time i used Ethiad)though not up to two hours....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
cytex: (will this require another visa?)
dont blame the guy he's a 1st timer. So they should be curious...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
blaze007: @chief henrimoto. Hahahaha. Bin lafin since. I dnt ve pot belle ooo. Enhh, i want 2 use d beer 2 clear my eyes so dat i can see my madam at d top (euromony) properly.cheesy
@blaze007,i sight you.where have you been?and howz your weekend going?.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
You are welcome, enjoy your weekend smiley smiley
blaze007: hahaha. Tank u Igwe!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by lurvy: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
House....Visa to UAE is presently free if you use Etihad...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by benardemma(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please how much will it cost me to traveled to dubia
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
It shouldn't cost you more than 150k if you do the right thing,and all things been equal,l will also advise you go back and read the past submissions on this thread for a full dose to all your questions concerning Dubai.
benardemma: Please how much will it cost me to traveled to dubia
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
ogakpatakpata: we have not heard from nuhu, l guess he is still searching for job, hopefully when he settles down with a job, he will inform the house.

I, too was looking forward to hearing positive testimonies of those that went down to dubai with the one month visa and was able to secure a job within that one month. It seems that was what jesti4jesus did, right?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
justi4jesu:
dont blame the guy he's a 1st timer. So they should be curious...

You guys are on frontpage; so expect questions like those soonest.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ujchief.........lots of guys got jobs with the 1month visa, some shared their testimonies on this forum, while others are either busy with work or just following proceedings in the house as a guest, although, you should also know that some others couldn't find jobs and they returned back to Nigeria.
ujchief:

I, too was looking forward to hearing positive testimonies of those that went down to dubai with the one month visa and was able to secure a job within that one month. It seems that was what jesti4jesus did, right?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
ujchief:

yea right....but smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ujchief.........lots of guys got jobs with the 1month visa, some shared their testimonies on this forum, while others are either busy with work or just following proceedings in the house as a guest, although, you should also know that some others couldn't find jobs and they returned back to Nigeria.

Thanks. I guess you're at dubai, right? (I got a bit confused, when I started from previous pages, you were talking about your younger brother that schooled abroad and how he succeeded in traveling. I must have skipped some pages where you later joined him)

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
ujchief:

You guys are on frontpage; so expect questions like those soonest.
No problem, thats why we are here...all questions are welcome...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
justi4jesu:
yea right....but smiley

But what Spill it out alreadycheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yes, l am in Dubai, and my kid brother is also here.....how is your cousins trip going? have you zeroed on the best option for him?
ujchief:

Thanks. I guess you're at dubai, right? (I got a bit confused, when I started from previous pages, you were talking about your younger brother that schooled abroad and how he succeeded in traveling. I must have skipped some pages where you later joined him)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
ujchief:

But what Spill it out alreadycheesy
lol.... grin grin grin i will spill it dnt wori...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Silva79(f): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
How can i get a qatar visa? And how much wuld it cost me? I want to work there.
I dont av enuf mb to go through all d previous pages.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Truckpusher(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
kiss smiley
justi4jesu:
lol.... grin grin grin i will spill it dnt wori...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by roland20(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
I want to travel to qatar for work. I need advice on how to go about it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Linkbiz: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
As for me i will only make suggestion to all dubai jobs seekers to prepare for additional fund of 1month extension visa incase, cos what matter most is to get the job by all possible means lol.
My prayer for house members who have vision to work abroad ,on their way going favour of God will be with them all.
Hope naija enjoy ramadan fasting session in UAE.
Have a wonderful weekend to all the family.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
you have to apply online to jobs in Qatar, once you are shortlisted, the firm/company will send your employment visa and ticket, or you can be sponsored by a Qatari family.
Silva79: How can i get a qatar visa? And how much wuld it cost me? I want to work there.
I dont av enuf mb to go through all d previous pages.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emmysteve(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
I would love to visit dubai one day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ogakpatakpata

Spambot got you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Yes, l am in Dubai, and my kid brother is also here.....how is your cousins trip going? have you zeroed on the best option for him?

Poor lad is getting more confused as the day goes by. Just referred this link to him; I hope he makes the wise decision.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Emmysteve: I would love to visit dubai one day.
It's nice to visit Dubai , just plan towards it . not a big deal....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
roland20: I want to travel to qatar for work. I need advice on how to go about it.
You cant get ur answers from page 81, you need to go through from page 1 and a link for Qatar job seekers was posted here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
@justi4jesu.........thanks for your good work, l guess since we are now on front page, we have lots of work to do to the new guys coming with the same questions we have dealt with before, l know we are more than able to assist them + check your inbox l replied your mail......enjoy your day
justi4jesu:
You cant get ur answers from page 81, you need to go through from page 1 and a link for Qatar job seekers was posted here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @justi4jesu.........thanks for your good work, l guess since we are now on front page, we have lots of work to do to the new guys coming with the same questions we have dealt with before, l know we are more than able to assist them + check your inbox l replied your mail......enjoy your day
yea you are welcome, sure we will assist them, okay i will check my mail right away...

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.