Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,939 members, 7,848,784 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos (1342 Views)

Olamide’s Son Celebrates 1st Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos by chachawabs: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/saturdays-picture-perfect-halima-abubakar-and-her-bangin-style-photos/

Take it or leave it, she’s on the rise and EVERYONE loves her. She’s really down to earth too..

She speaks fashion,cause she does NOT stick to one style… For those who know what it takes to be fashion flexible from head to toe, you know what I mean.. So please enjoy viewing these pics..

And yes… Call me partial, Na you sabi!

In this House of Maliq photoshoot, she has on a black long sleeves mini dress ,black purse and christian Louboutin lemon pumps:

Re: Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos by koolchicco: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
chachawabs:

she’s on the rise and EVERYONE loves her.

Well, I don't. undecided
Re: Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos by Artistree: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
koolchicco:

Well, I don't. undecided
Thanks joor...I don't even know her.
Re: Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos by deHitchcock(f): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
What's wrong with the gal on the red hair,she doesn't look ok
Re: Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
GHOST MODE angry

Re: Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
looks like a botox accident and what the heck happened to her hips angry some ladies should please have the decency to present to the public pictures of when they looked human grin grin haba!!
Re: Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos by ideee03(f): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
Her sense of style=LOUD!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: David Beckham Buys Audi Q3s For His Mum And Mother-in-law To Say Thanks / Yvonne Nelson & Azeezat Covers House Of Maliq June 2013 Issue / Stephanie Okereke Idahosa Show- Off Cars On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.