Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,515 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Do You Hate About Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Hate About Nairaland? (452 Views)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / 10 Things I Hate About You. / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate About Nairaland? by iamdsam: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
I hate the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on to comment cabals. I think these people need to be banned from Nairaland. What do you hate about Nairaland @ Nairalanders
Re: What Do You Hate About Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
What do ii hate about nairaland-- the useless mods
Who do ii hate most on nairaland-- mclatunji
Re: What Do You Hate About Nairaland? by Lagusta(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
ondo_boi: What do ii hate about nairaland-- the useless mods
Who do ii hate most on nairaland-- mclatunji

So you hate your fellow human being because of religion

Na wa oooo
Re: What Do You Hate About Nairaland? by Lagusta(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
I hate it when the moderators post silly stuff on frontpage.....

And I also hate it when people ask why the silly stuff is on the frontpage......
Re: What Do You Hate About Nairaland? by GoodBoi1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
The Abusive English teachers.
Those who think any articulate trash they make equals a sensible post. Those who are quick to condemn... like you just post something and instead of dropping sensible contributions only people rain abuses on you - something I hardly see in foreign forums. People need to seriously brush up their civilization.
Re: What Do You Hate About Nairaland? by iamdsam: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
Good Boi: The Abusive English teachers.
Those who think any articulate trash they make equals a sensible post. Those who are quick to condemn... like you just post something and instead of dropping sensible contributions only people rain abuses on you - something I hardly see in foreign forums. People need to seriously brush up their civilization.
I've experienced this alot of times in Nairaland from those who claim to be the Mr Perfects and whatever

(1) (Reply)

Mother-of-two Digs Up Unexploded WWII Bomb In Garden And Casually Flings It / Lotto Winner Blows Through $10.5M; Now She Rides The Bus To Work / Lokoja In The Centenarycelebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.