Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Found My Love On Nairaland! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Found My Love On Nairaland! (7725 Views)

SEARCHING: Any Real Love On NL? / I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. / Find Love On Nairalist.com: Our Sister Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2005
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Well, i want him to come back to Nairaland. He is a good, funny guy.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by BabyA(f): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2005
Hot Angel, its so funny how my attention has been drawn to this guy. I came on line and found all of you pleading for him to come back, i then decided to find out who he is by reading all his contributions. I got carried away by his political contributions and his romantic posts too. Why should a guy who so decides to say Bye, whether joking or seriously amount to a crime? I also noticed that Pintos had more of the  sympathy from the gals, didn't he make friends with the guys? or are they just jealous of his super attraction to the gals? I love intelligent and controversial men. He must be very romantic and poetic, imagine the caption of this thread 'I found my love in nairaland'' Pintos please let me be your Queen anytime, anywhere , if no one cares, i care.
Hot Angel, please tell me more about this dream guy pintos. Unfortunately, he posted no picture here, despite the fact that people referred to him looking good, how did they see him? I have sent him mail, but he has refused to reply.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2005
This is sure getting personal. I totaly lack words. undecided
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by layi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2005
Scarcity of words (in my brain) to describe this. Shei, Could this be love?
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by nddy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2005
well i wouldnt comment much but i would just like to say I aint jealous of anyone.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by WesleyanA(f): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2005
Baby-A:

Hot Angel, its so funny how my attention has been drawn to this guy. I came on line and found all of you pleading for him to come back, i then decided to find out who he is by reading all his contributions. I got carried away by his political contributions and his romantic posts too. Why should a guy who so decides to say Bye, whether joking or seriously amount to a crime? I also noticed that Pintos had more of the sympathy from the gals, didn't he make friends with the guys? or are they just jealous of his super attraction to the gals? I love intelligent and controversial men. He must be very romantic and poetic, imagine the caption of this thread 'I found my love in nairaland'' Pintos please let me be your Queen anytime, anywhere , if no one cares, i care.
Hot Angel, please tell me more about this dream guy pintos. Unfortunately, he posted no picture here, despite the fact that people referred to him looking good, how did they see him? I have sent him mail, but he has refused to reply.

i don't think he refused to reply because he decided to. maybe. . . .maybe he's away for now (travel maybe) and doesn't have time to go online anymore. probably when he comes back we'll know...

i still want to know who his love is tongue
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by BabyA(f): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2005
WesleyanA:

i don't think he refused to reply because he decided to. maybe. . . .maybe he's away for now (travel maybe) and doesn't have time to go online anymore. probably when he comes back we'll know...

Wesleyana, do you really want to know who his lover is? i suspect the following in this order
1. Missworld
2. Hot angel
3. Wesleyana
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2005
WesleyanA:

He can never come back. Seun Banned him.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by BabyA(f): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2005
hot-angel:

Hot Angel, don't distord facts here. Seun never banned Pintos. He withdraw from the site and formally wrote to say bye to you all and Seun had no option than to accept it. Why do you want to give a dog a bad name, to hang it.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Greatpeter(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2005
It's a pity pintos didn't tell me his love in nairaland before he left but I have his number i will give him a call.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by BabyA(f): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2005
hot-angel:

HotAngel, i hereby remove your name from pintos possible lover and repost my suspects as follows:
1. Missworld
2.Weslayana

with strong suspicion of Missworld who has defended ''her lover'' more than any other person in this forum.
Missworld please don't be ashame, if you are pintos lover, let us know, that is the essence of meeting in this kind of forum, to make friends and build good relationships.
I wish you the best and do send your I.V when you both say ''I DO''
GreatPeter, please kindly send my regards o pintos when next you speak to him, tell him to peep into the world of Nairaland and see how much he is missed by the Babes.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Seun(m): 2:00am On Sep 04, 2005
I have unbanned him a while ago. While he was banned, he made no attempt to contact me by email to be unbanned.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 3:05am On Sep 04, 2005
Baby-A:

Hot Angel, don't distord facts here. Seun never banned Pintos. He withdraw from the site and formally wrote to say bye to you all and Seun had no option than to accept it. Why do you want to give a dog a bad name, to hang it.

I sooo wasn't "distording" facts. Seun can testify to it that he banned pintos. Yes Pintos said bye, but he never said his reason for leaving. Give a dog a bad name?? Oh puh-lease.

Baby-A:

HotAngel, i hereby remove your name from pintos possible lover and repost my suspects as follows:
1. Missworld
2.Weslayana

with strong suspicion of Missworld who has defended ''her lover'' more than any other person in this forum.
Missworld please don't be ashame, if you are pintos lover, let us know, that is the essence of meeting in this kind of forum, to make friends and build good relationships.
I wish you the best and do send your I.V when you both say ''I DO''
GreatPeter, please kindly send my regards o pintos when next you speak to him, tell him to peep into the world of Nairaland and see how much he is missed by the Babes.

Pintos has kids. He has three baby mama's already. I doubt if he needs another wife.

Seun:

I have unbanned him a while ago. While he was banned, he made no attempt to contact me by email to be unbanned.

Tada... There we have it. He was banned, but seun unbanned him a while ago. He prolly didn't contact you becos he thought it was not right of you to ban him Just cos he said bye-bye to the forum. You should have given him at least a week before you Banned him.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by layi(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2005
@Seun,
Its amazing u would expect pintos to email you to unban him. Plz dont get a false impresion of nairaland. We all can do without it. Just take it easy with the disciplnary measures and try to "un-emotion" urself while making 'business' decisions.

HA bring Pintos back to us pulease cry
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Greatpeter(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2005
Pintos may be on his way to Nairaland?

No, for now.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by WesleyanA(f): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2005
because he's busy with his job. ha

i've been stalking him wink
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by BabyA(f): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2005
Find Pintos letter to me:

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:45:35 -0700 (PDT)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re Nairaland
To: angelababy_e@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Angela,
Thank you so much for your letters and concern for me. Sorry, i could not reply all this while because of pressure of work in the office.I feel like a King on top of the world , knowing that people do care for me .
I must confess i enjoyed my time in Nairaland while it lasted and have no regrets whatsoever. I also wish to state here that , i have no ill feelings towards anyone , including Seun the able Administrator.
Please, could you be kind enough to give my sincere warm regards to all the folks in nairaland, especially Greatpeter, Sweet Missworld, Nike4luv, Hotangel,Vexxy,Wesleyana and all others . Please tell them my heart goes for all of them and love them to bits.
I shall give you a call on the number you included in your mail.
fondest,
Pintos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
        DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text 
Check MailComposeCompose Text Msg   Search MailSearch the Web
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by WesleyanA(f): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2005
. i told you. wink
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Greatpeter(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2005
Please don't allow pintos exit to cause commotion in the house.
Pintos is a loving and peaceful man.
He's a good friend.
We became friends for the little time he spent here.
and he's fantastic, he left based on personal reasons.
He has no grudge towards anyone.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 3:12am On Sep 05, 2005
it's all good now.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Missworld(f): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2005
Fellow friends, Pintos is somewhat back. Still curious about his lover, Check out the chatter box.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Greatpeter(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2005
Just let's know you were his missing ribs. cry
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by opeke: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2005
this Pintos might be pulling every single one of ur legs. i cant believe u guys fell for his lies.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by ocho(f): 1:24am On Nov 17, 2005
i don't know this pintos guy and his reason for being banned but i sure am curious. In what way could  he have possibly gone so wrong to the extent of getting banned, now i am even more curious. undecided
Anyway, the thing that attracted me to this thread was that he said he found his love on Nairaland. Now isn't that just sweet? so pintos, if you ever come back, who is this love and how did you win her? it sounds like an interesting love story i'd love to listen to or in this case, read!  Please come back, okay Pintos!
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by prettyH(f): 2:31am On Nov 17, 2005
pls allow pintos back now. Me am interested in his nairaland love o. im enjoying d gist.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 17, 2005
i dont really understand the topic here.Can anyone please be a darlin to explain?
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by ocho(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2005
Okay, quennzy girl, i got u!
it's about a guy PINTOS who supposedly found/met his love on this site(nairaland) and never got around to saying who it actually was cos for some unknown but very curious reasons,he was banned from the site by seun(site admin). but was again un banned so that's what's up. we're all still awaiting his return though. so that's as far as i know!
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Z4M4eva(f): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2005
If you really are in love Pintos, then you are a very lucky guy,it's nice to find TRUE LOVE. wink
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by osofuye(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2005
hey will somebody tell where on nairaland does online dating exist?
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Missworld(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2005
What's your question exactly Mr. Osofuye?
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by adesodgi(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2005
hey am pintos and am back!! grin
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by ocho(f): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2005
r u really or are u just trying to pull our legs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Christian Singles Chat: / Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.