Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** (35124 Views)

Learn how / Tips On Buying Cars From The US, By Autogeria / Rki Automobile - [DELIVERED] - 2010 HONDA CR-V EX-L ***Won By***Dompelumi*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
[size=14pt]Give us a call on 08036665696 -or-email us at copart@rootcontest.com[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by nasoj: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
i have budget of 750k naira now can i get toyota camry 2000 model to my door step in lagos

all charges and commission inclusive
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by lamby(m): 4:19am On Oct 21, 2013
rki: [b]Don't miss Hail-Damaged Spring Sale!

What does spring coming mean? For people it is always the time for new purchases and upgrades. And what can the spring season mean for car owners? Spring disasters like heavy rains with hail can greatly harm them. So, spring also influences salvage car markets and auto auctions. For instance, Easyexport vehicle inventory has updated with new arrivals, particularly a great amount of hail-damaged cars.

Why can hail-damaged vehicles be so attractive for buying?

1. The title “hail damage” covers a wide variety of damage levels including minor cosmetic flaws, mechanical defects, sheet metal destruction.

2. Usually hail-damaged vehicles are operable. Many of them are still run and drive.

3. The vehicles may be sold for a very reasonable price. This gives you a great opportunity to save significantly when buying hail-damaged vehicles, particularly those with minor damages.

So, choosing low price vehicles, pay special attention on the above described category of vehicles, because you can make a really great deal purchasing such!
[/b]

How do you identify the cars with minor damages since the pictures are not really closed-up to see extend of damages?
So I will ask if you can advise buying of hail damaged vehicles as I am sceptical.
Can we have hail damaged vehicles repaired effectively here in nigeria?
Thanx for your anticipated quick reply
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
lamby:

How do you identify the cars with minor damages since the pictures are not really closed-up to see extend of damages?
So I will ask if you can advise buying of hail damaged vehicles as I am sceptical.

That will depend on the extent of damage/s around the car. Also, there's more to the eyes, as seeing is believing. Copart doesn't put up any hidden images. When a damage is minor, it's on a line of a few dent to scratches.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
[size=18pt]2013 TOYOTA AVALON BAS[/size]

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by chino4(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Rk1 ur doing well on ur thread ,I pray God to continue to prosper u.pls what's the amount likely for an auction of range rover 2005 model going to be like .thanks
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2013
chino4: Rk1 ur doing well on ur thread ,I pray God to continue to prosper u.pls what's the amount likely for an auction of range rover 2005 model going to be like .thanks

Amin. Thanks Chief.

This has a Buy It Now Option of $14,700 USD

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by wiseleader(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2013
I purchased a car vehicle via RKI autos;

The eagle just arrived in Nigeria....

details and Pictures coming soon

grin shocked grin
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Hello, how much will it cost to land lot 29819903 corolla in Lagos/Akure. Regards
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
fidet: Hello, how much will it cost to land lot 29819903 corolla in Lagos/Akure. Regards

No lots found that match your search criteria.

Lot # 29819903 - 2005 TOYOTA COROLLA CE

SOLD
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by kaykay27(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hi Riki,
Can I get a neat 1999 Sienna to Lagos for 750k?
Thanks.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by nasoj: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by tejay: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
hi rki, how much can i get a clean, non accidented, full option honda 2004 / 2005? pls give the breakdown and the max duration for it to get to Tincan port. Need to make a quick decision cos am not sure of these they sell all around. most are accidented. thanks
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
tejay: hi rki, how much can i get a clean, non accidented, full option honda 2004 / 2005? pls give the breakdown and the max duration for it to get to Tincan port. Need to make a quick decision cos am not sure of these they sell all around. most are accidented. thanks

Hello Tejay,

Note, this is auction, thus, can't give you an exact price, but a close one.

Honda 03/04 ~$2000-$3000+/- ; sales price only

Towing ~$200-$500+ ; depends on distance to the port

Ocean freight ; ~$1000+

Clearing ~N250k+
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by Joelaking(m): 2:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls how much would clear the following cars due for arrival in February...

Corolla sport 04, 05 & 06 models
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
pls how much wld a 1998 White honda accord v6 manual cost together with clearing
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
fidet: Pls how much would clear the following cars due for arrival in February...

Corolla sport 04, 05 & 06 models

N280k - N300k
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
I Hate 9ja: pls how much wld a 1998 White honda accord v6 manual cost together with clearing

Dear Sir, kindly search & make your choice/s at www.copart.com & give me the lot number/s
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by wiseleader(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
5TDZK22C89S263058

kindly check the VIN of the Car for me
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by Layksaide(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hi.
Pls how much will it cost me to get a 2000-2002 Audi A6 and a Renault Laguna 2000-2005 models to Lagos. I need d ones without issues. thanks as I await your quick response
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Layksaide:
Hi.
Pls how much will it cost me to get a 2000-2002 Audi A6 and a Renault Laguna 2000-2005 models to Lagos. I need d ones without issues. thanks as I await your quick response

Dear Sir, kindly visit http://www.copart.com to make your choice & give me the lot number.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by calculusx(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2014
lamby:

Hail damage cars can be fixed perfectly in Nigeria. Look closely @ the hood in the. Pics below

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by LastprophetJ: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
pls i dnt rili understand.diz thread. please sumone shuld put more lite
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
LastprophetJ:
pls i dnt rili understand.diz thread. please sumone shuld put more lite

Sir, kindly read here - https://www.nairaland.com/1191051/rki-autos-buying-cars-usa#14237950
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by nnamdibig(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sir, how much will it cost to bring a 1999 or 2000 model of mercedes Benz c180 or c200 to my house in lagos?? The car must be very clean and full option
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
nnamdibig:
Sir, how much will it cost to bring a 1999 or 2000 model of mercedes Benz c180 or c200 to my house in lagos?? The car must be very clean and full option

Dear Sir, please kindly visit http://www.copart.com to make your choice & give me the lot number.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by anataala: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2015
hello sir,

please check this car for me but i have seen secondary damage mechanical but engine starts Lot #30732134 i want u to buy for me if is ok

Details
rki:

Thank you sir. We only need the "Lot#:12774113".

Pls, See this as an Estimate only NOT a Real value:
If you win the bid for $2500 + auction charges (will be determined at the end of sale).

The car needs to be towed/transported from NM to NJ (say ~$500) - cost depends on the distance of the location where the car was sold to the NY/NJ Port.(Optional to use us)

Ocean freight from NJ Port to Lagos ~$1000. (Optional to use us)

Clearing the car with custom duty by our professional team ~$1400/N230k. (Optional to use us).

NB: I can see the car will be sold today, the 14th of Feb 2013 at 6PM (Nigerian Time). Please contact us before then to make your booking.

Thanks.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
anataala:

hello sir,

please check this car for me but i have seen secondary damage mechanical but engine starts Lot #30732134 i want u to buy for me if is ok

Details

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us. Lot #30732134 - 2004 TOYOTA COROLLA CE.

You can buy it now for $1500 USD.

Find below the Autocheck Vehicle History Details

Your AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
Report Run Date: March 19, 2015 2:35:15 PM EDT
2004 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S

many owners many owners Calculated Owners: 2
Class: Small Car - Economy
Engine: 1.8L I4 EFI
Country of Assembly: Japan
Vehicle Age: 11 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 2
VIN: JTDBR32E742028056
Year: 2004
Make: Toyota
Model: Corolla CE / LE / S
Style/Body: Sedan 4D
This vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

buyback
Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

Accident Check
Reported accidents: 3

Title and Problem Check
Your vehicle checks out:

Odometer Check
Your vehicle checks out:
Last Reported Odometer Reading: 136,000

Vehicle Use and Event Check
Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Detailed History

Accident Check
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck.

A problem has been found with this vehicle. Information Reported: AutoCheck shows accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S (JTDBR32E742028056). Below you will find the date and location reported for the accident. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.
Accidents Reported on This Vehicle
Accident No. Reported Date Location
1 12/04/2004 NASSAU COUNTY, NY
2 05/03/2007 NASSAU COUNTY, NY
3 12/26/2011 SUFFOLK COUNTY, NY
Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and Problem Check

checks_out Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck's database for this 2004 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S (JTDBR32E742028056) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and Event Check for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.
0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
image No abandoned title record
image No damaged title or major damage incident record
image No fire damaged title record
image No grey market title record
image No hail damage title record
image No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
image No junk or scrapped title record
image No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
image No odometer problem title record
image No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
image No salvage title or salvage auction record
image No water damaged title record
image No NHTSA crash test record
image No frame/unibody damage record
image No recycling facility record
Odometer Check

checks_out Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S (JTDBR32E742028056) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
image 3 10/23/2003
image 14,991 03/04/2004
image 56,960 09/17/2005
image 79,862 09/23/2006
image 136,000 09/03/2008
Vehicle Use and Event Check

image Information Reported: AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S (JTDBR32E742028056). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or a duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
image No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
image No taxi use record
image No police use record
image No government use record
image No livery use record
image No driver education record
4 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
image 3 Accident record(s) reported through accident data sources
image No corrected title record
image No duplicate title record
image Emission/safety inspection record(s)
image Loan/Lien record(s)
image No fire damage incident record
image No repossessed record
image Theft record(s)
image No storm area registration/title record
Detailed Vehicle History

Many owners Many owners Calculated Owners: 2 Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.
Report Run Date March 19, 2015 2:35:15 PM EDT

Vehicle: 2004 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S (JTDBR32E742028056)

Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details
07/14/2003 NY
Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
08/19/2003 ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NY
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/23/2003 ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NY
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)
02/13/2004 ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NY
03/04/2004 NY
Independent Source INDEPENDENT INSPECTION
12/04/2004 NASSAU COUNTY, NY
State Agency COLLISION WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (Case #:31445498)
09/17/2005 NY
State Agency EMISSION INSPECTION
PASSED SAFETY INSPECTION
02/11/2006 ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NY
09/23/2006 NY
State Agency PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
PASSED SAFETY INSPECTION
05/03/2007 NASSAU COUNTY, NY
State Agency COLLISION WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (Case #:32196074)
08/05/2008 HOLTSVILLE, NY
09/03/2008 HOLTSVILLE, NY
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)
07/13/2010 HOLTSVILLE, NY
12/26/2011 SUFFOLK COUNTY, NY
State Agency COLLISION WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (Case #:34405888)
12/26/2011 BROOKHAVEN, NY
Police Report ACCIDENT REPORTED (Case #:11-730947)
08/07/2012 HOLTSVILLE, NY
06/26/2014 HOLTSVILLE, NY
09/07/2014 NY
Motor Vehicle Dept. THEFT
09/07/2014 NY
Auto Insurance Source VEHICLE REPORTED STOLEN. Contact NICB with info about this theft event at 800-447-6282 x2 or investigativeassistance@nicb.org
09/07/2014 NY
Auto Insurance Source VEHICLE REPORTED STOLEN. Contact NICB with info about this theft event at 800-447-6282 x2 or investigativeassistance@nicb.org
09/23/2014 NY
Motor Vehicle Dept. THEFT RECOVERED
09/23/2014
Auto Insurance Source VEHICLE REPORTED AS THEFT RECOVERY
This Vehicle's Glossary

Below are the specific definitions for events that appear in this vehicle's report.
More information is available in the full AutoCheck glossary.

Term Section Location Definition
Loan/Lien Vehicle Use and Event Check A loan/lien is the legal right to take and hold or sell the vehicle of a debtor as security or payment for a debt. Normally, a vehicle will have a lien due to a loan or unpaid repair bill against the vehicle. Check with the seller to ensure that the lien has been satisfied.
Accident or Vehicle Damage Vehicle Use and Event Check Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck. Certain accident or damage events are reported by the source to have resulted in minor, moderate or severe damage to the vehicle, or the events are calculated by AutoCheck to have resulted in minor, moderate or severe damage based on the information reported. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
Emission/Safety Inspection Vehicle Use and Event Check An approved emission testing station has inspected the vehicle to measure the amount of pollutants the vehicle emits into the environment.
Theft Vehicle Use and Event Check The vehicle was stolen from its legal owner.

AutoCheck Terms and Conditions
This report, and any reliance upon it, is subject to AutoCheck Terms and Conditions . If you obtained the report from a dealer, the dealer has been provided with these Terms & Conditions and can share them with you. These AutoCheck Terms and Conditions are also available at any time at www.autocheck.com/terms or by writing to Experian: Experian Automotive C/O AutoCheck Customer Service 955 American Lane Schaumburg IL 60173

Buyback Protection Terms and Conditions
This vehicle (JTDBR32E742028056) qualifies for AutoCheck Buyback Protection . If you obtained the report from a dealer, the dealer has been provided with the terms and can share them with you. These Buyback Protection Terms and Conditions are also available to you at any time at www.autocheck.com/bbpterms or by writing to Experian: Experian Automotive C/O AutoCheckCustomer Service 955 American Lane Schaumburg IL 60173

About AutoCheck
AutoCheck vehicle history reports by Experian Automotive is the leading vehicle history reporting service. With expert data handling, the Experian Automotive database houses over 4 billion records on a half a billion vehicles. Every AutoCheck vehicle history report will give you confidence when buying or selling your next used vehicle, with superior customer service every step of the way.

Patent Notice
Certain aspects of this vehicle history report may be covered by U.S. Patent 8,005,759.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=15pt]Choosing the Best Family Car[/size]
Family cars offer extra space to provide comfortable driving for each member of your family and give you an opportunity to travel a lot together. Selecting a car for family people pay attention to its space and possibility to transport not only people but also multiple luggage like strollers, food and toys for children. Minivan, range-rover or sedan - what to choose as car of your family dream?
Let’s regard the most popular cars of family class.

Mazda 5
2014 Mazda Mazda5

This is just perfect combination of space, power and price. Being significantly compact this model provides six seats for passengers and large cargo space. Dual sliding doors and streamlined forms make Mazda’s minivan elegant and not bulky. You can find a wide selection of Mazda 5 cars for sale here.

Honda CR-V
2012 Honda CR-V

Safe and comfortable automobile from Honda Corporation sets the highest positions in the Family Car segment for more than a decade already. It gets 27 miles per gallon on the highway and has multiple glove compartments to keep all you children’s stuff.

Toyota Sienna
2014 Toyota Sienna

If you have a really big family, this is not a reason to stop travelling. Toyota Sienna offers 8 comfortable seats to accommodate all your household. The back row of seats folds down to give you extra space for cargo or you Labrador. Click here to view Toyota Sienna cars that you can buy through our service.

Buick Enclave
2015 Buick Enclave

Buick proves that luxury car can be not only stylish, but also spacious and well-organized. Families that are used to having all privileges of comfort will surely appreciate this model. Safety, posh exterior, higher class, attractive inner space, heated seats and affordable price – all that you family needs.

Subaru Forester
2014-subaru-forester

Japanese auto always differed from all standards. Subaru Forester is no exception. It is not quit a SUV or wagon, however it is large enough for not big family needs. All-wheel drive makes it great for cross-country trips – what else is necessary for a family that does not used to sit at home.

Honda Fit
2015 Honda Fit

Fit perfectly matches small families that seek for economic and comfortable car. While small, Honda Fit has folding back seats that create a lot of space for storage and transportation. Low price and economic gas millage make this model so popular among families all over the world.

Honda Accord
2014 Honda Accord

This representative of Honda definitely hits the rate for its extraordinary features comparing to other sedans. It is really spacious, providing 5 comfortable seats. Honda Accord is fairly considered one of the best family cars among sedans and showed high safety rates at crash-tests. A huge selection of Honda Accord cars for sale can be found on this page.

Family car can be either minivan, or SUV, or even sedan. The biggest attention should be paid to its transformation abilities to provide extra space to children gears and be comfortable enough for passengers. Such car should be, first of all, safe and powerful – so take care to learn about crash-tests of the model you select. Big car often eats a lot; however, you can always find a compromising model.

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2015

Family car can be either minivan, or SUV, or even sedan. The biggest attention should be paid to its transformation abilities to provide extra space to children gears and be comfortable enough for passengers. Such car should be, first of all, safe and powerful – so take care to learn about crash-tests of the model you select. Big car often eats a lot; however, you can always find a compromising model.

1 Like

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by slmautoscoy: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
rki:
Please Kindly Note The Changes

Hey guys just a little warning for those shipping cars from the US please do not use a TOW and SHIPPING coy called CREW TOWING based in NEW JERSEY.Guys they are using their service to reap off customers of their vehicles.
If you ship with them and you are not able to pay them the shipping charges in 14 days they sell off your vehicle in the name of recupping what you owe them .they just sold off my friend's cars 2010 FORD TAURUS and 2015 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER for a shipping late payment of $3200, cars that cost him $34000 to purchase.
PLEASE BECAREFUL NOT TO FALL INTO THEIR HANDS NIGERIAN!!!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Selling Your Car Is Easy With Carxus! / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. / Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.