Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! (8203 Views)

Where should we draw the borderline of eating with Fingers? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating / Mcdonalds Vs Mr. Bigg's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2006
About Mac Donalds! The Whole World Is Tired Of It But Can Never Stop Eating It

Damn

Mac Donalds disgust me

But, why is the whole world still going there

Why are they eating the Mc- ,,,,,, whatever offer

***goes out and throws up***

I hate McDonalds

Who supports me?
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 9:59pm On May 02, 2006
Why the hate??
I love McDonalds.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2006
sade511:

Why the hate??
I love McDonalds.

how fat are you ?

grin
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 10:05pm On May 02, 2006
What are you tying to say? smiley
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2006
sade511:

What are you tying to say? smiley

That I think you aint watched the show

SUPERSIZE ME

When you see it

You will see the effect Mc Donalds have on you
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2006
I eat it but I'm not fat.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by my2cents(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2006
Folks,

It's all about branding. It's all about handing down to generations. When I was younger, my family would always go to McD's every sunday after church. Naturally, as an adult, though I choose not to (my first job after my "second coming" was at burger king grin), I should go there because my parents took me there. My daughter would then go there as well.

As for it being nasty. That's just personal preference. What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. One man's meat is another's poison. Just because it is nasty for some folks, doesn't mean it is for others. The bad thing is when you eat it out of habit, or as a substitute for real food. I don't think eating it once a week or so is necessarily a bad thing. Remember, pple have different metabolic rates too.

as always, my 2 cents
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 10:17pm On May 02, 2006
Yeah, It depends on how your body is.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2006
@ ma 2 cents

Don;t tell me since all these years

You aint tired of that crap place called Mc Donalds

Even Burger King and all of 'em sef

angry

2ce a week

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You wan kill person abi
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by larger20(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2006
iiii

ii
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by my2cents(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2006
Folks,

They call it fast for a reason. You walk in and a few minutes later, u get ur food. It is also cheaper. Of course, u pay a price for the convenience, which is cholesterol-laden food. But hey, if you eat it and are physically active afterwards, there shouldn't be a problem.

By the way bolex, I haven't eaten fast food in at least 3 months. In fact, the closest I get to fast food is the publix sandwich - Just like subway but waaaaaay fresher grin Even at that, I eat it maybe once a month.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by perculiarrose(f): 10:48pm On May 02, 2006
chicken chicken for me yum! tongue
I take KFC anyday. ok m I goin off point? undecided
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2006
my2cents:

By the way bolex, I haven't eaten fast food in at least 3 months. In fact, the closest I get to fast food is the publix sandwich - Just like subway but waaaaaay fresher grin Even at that, I eat it maybe once a month.

That's ma man

wink cool
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2006
perculiarrose:

chicken chicken for me yum! tongue
I take KFC anyday. ok m I goin off point? undecided

No , you are not

Talk about all fastfoods
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by kitkat1(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2006
MC is soooo weird i mean i dont think their chicken is chicken ewwww
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 11:07pm On May 02, 2006
The chicken nuggets dont look like chicken but the chicken sandwitches are off the meters.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by kitkat1(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2006
agree
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by chinani(f): 12:24am On May 03, 2006
Yes, I'm tired of eating there. No, I can't stop.
Why? Price (cheap), Convenience (close to everywhere), Familiarity, and it's Comfort Food.
I tell myself that I'll stop after my next birthday (August) and prepare my own (healthy) meals. Hope I'm right.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by mochafella(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2006
sade511:

The chicken nuggets don't look like chicken

grin grin grin grin roflmao. I ate there once and was put off.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 12:26am On May 03, 2006
What does roflmao mean?
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by mochafella(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2006
sade511:

What does roflmao mean?
oops sorry,
rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 12:38am On May 03, 2006
Ok thank you smiley.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Idekeson(m): 2:53am On May 03, 2006
If you don't like the taste, just eat something else. If it makes you fat, you probably eat more than your body needs. Don't blame the cook.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:22am On May 03, 2006
Idekeson:

If you don't like the taste, just eat something else. If it makes you fat, you probably eat more than your body needs. Don't blame the cook.

Yup

Try the McChiken sandwich meals grin hmm nice

i eat Mcdonalds twice a week , KFC zinga meals hmmm chicken hmmmm chicken( make sure u put ketchup on the thighs hmmm) grin

u dont really have time to be cooking all the time n they are everywhere , they sell salads too if u want lipsrsealed

I also buy rice,beans n plaintain from nigerian restuarant grin grin hmmmmmmm nicer

I ate Ground rice n Eba n the rest at home,

all in all healthy combination cheesy
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by 2cantango(f): 5:11am On May 03, 2006
I haven't eaten any McDonalds for about a year or so - I just don't like it, it gives me a sick stomach.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by emmie4j(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2006
Jeez, as u guys are speaking, am here knocking down a double bacon ultimate cheese burger, with a large french fries, I just took a bite, oh, with the juice from the ketchup/ mayonase mixture running down the side of my lips, oh yes, then a sip of ice cold coke, slurp!!!!!, whew!!!!, the the crunching sound of the french fries, left a little longer on the oil to give it the ultimate french crunch, then another sip of coke, oh, I just licked the drop of ketchup off my shirt, eww, oh well, another sip of coke, lets be real here, there is nothing yummier than a large combo bacon ultimate cheese burger after a gross anatomy class, oh my God!!!!!! am late for my YOGA class grin grin grin
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by gbengaijot(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2006
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Scorpio(f): 7:44am On May 03, 2006
I don't buy Mcdonald's mostly cos i just don't like it. Wendy's is more of my spot for burgers n stuff like that. then again, if u are known for just eatin and no exercises, u're totally on ur own. it all boils down to self-control at d end of the day!
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Constantin: 10:59am On May 03, 2006
I do prefer KFC, STarbucks and Seattle´s BESt over the slimy MC Do´s burgers! grin
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 11:35am On May 03, 2006
i like mcdonalds especially their fries and cheese burger.
@bolex, i have watched the mcdonalds movie. That guy that decided to only eat their food for a month. At the end he grew fatter etc. that movie made my sister to stop eating chicken nuggets.

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2006
Eastcoast:

i like mcdonalds especially their fries and cheese burger.
@bolex, i have watched the mcdonalds movie. That guy that decided to only eat their food for a month. At the end he grew fatter etc. that movie made my sister to stop eating chicken nuggets.

How about you

Isn't it about time you quit ?

cool
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2006
ha ha. i eat moderately. i'm thin anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Take Fura De Nunu? / How Do I Prepare Doughnuts? / Ofada Rice And Stew(ayamase)a Good Meal To Cook This Xmas Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.