Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! (8222 Views)

Where should we draw the borderline of eating with Fingers? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating / Mcdonalds Vs Mr. Bigg's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 6:01pm On May 06, 2006
I knew what you meant wink.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by chinani(f): 6:07pm On May 06, 2006
@Mochafella
I knew the issue was weight but I did want to go on my agenda. Sorry. Forgive me?
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by mochafella(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2006
sade511:

I knew what you meant wink.
chinani:

I knew the issue was a weight but I did want to go on my agenda. Sorry.
Ah yes, the conniving women cheesy
chinani:

Forgive me?
No qualms
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by tipsy289(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2006
@ bolex
u tired of eatin there cos i guess the quality(from ur sayn) is low. One good thing you should know, u are not in Naija and u'shld enjoy anything given.If u say its junk,am wit u so u either be wit Subway or some healthy place.Mcdonalds, i luuuuvvv em.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by hotangel2(f): 6:38pm On May 12, 2006
Mc donalds is not my kinda food. i prefer sonic and jack in the box.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 6:39pm On May 12, 2006
WHen parents decide to quit mikky dee, their kids keep bring them back. personally, the fries keep bringing me back.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:02am On May 13, 2006
I like their Cheeseburger, Fish Fingers, Fries & Milkshake that's what keeps me going back.

Macdonald's Chicken Nuggets just makes me sick !! I prefer KFC's.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by DaHitler(m): 12:16am On May 15, 2006
I used to like mac Donalds at fitst, but now it completely disgusts me. I won't have it even it they gave it out for free.

I miss Nigerian food. cry
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Reverend(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2006
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by DaHitler(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2006
Very nice posters. I stopped eating meat a few years ago because its not right what people do to animals. What is even worse, is that consumption of meat is no longer needed.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 1:36pm On May 15, 2006
Do you drink milk, what about eggs or wear woolen sweaters?
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by DaHitler(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2006
I drink milk, but I do not eat eggs. I have no problem with using the hair (wool) but I oppose killing the actual animal just to get something from it.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by LoverBwoy(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2006
you better stop taking medicines too cos they test drugs on animals
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 9:51pm On May 15, 2006
Abii ooo.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Badman888(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2006
exactly
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by DaHitler(m): 12:54am On May 16, 2006
How about old drugs that have been tested (maybe on animals), but have been around for a really long time?

I rarely take medicine (Last time I needed medicine was 2 years ago when I had the flu) and the drugs tested on animals are not supposed to kill them. Sure, some animals die, but the death of an animal is not the intended result when they are used to test medicines. Personally, I wish they would round up some Christians and Muslims and use them to test medicine. grin
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Reverend(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2006
@ Afeni

I am not a vegetarian and I am not against McDonalds selling meat. The problem is the intensive farming methods that they use to keep their profits high.

The animals are fed on chemicals, pumped full of anti-biotics and never get to see the light of day as they are kept inside large hangars, cramped together without the possibility to exercise and without natural sunlight!

That is the problem!

A happy animal is a tasty animal grin

Next time you eat your Big Mac think of the poor animals below lipsrsealed

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Reverend(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2006
Chicken Head anybody?

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Reverend(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2006
McDonalds are happy if you start eating their crap from an early age!

The younger the better cry

Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by bolex(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2006
haha

wise mother

mc donalds is crap

we all know that

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

i find it hard to eat it
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 2:13pm On May 16, 2006
@bolex, why do are you calling them crap?
i think they are actually good. They don't beg you to come back but yet people go back to eat and when they become overweight, they blame them.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by DaHitler(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2006
Eastcoast, I am not suprised to see you support Mc Donalds.

Tell me, how is your summer job going? cheesy
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 2:16pm On May 16, 2006
angry angry What You think i work at micky dee. ha ha. your making me laugh. you know what, i don't even work. i'm a full time student.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by DaHitler(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2006
Suuuurrre.

I have no idea why people that can cook Nigerian food would even consider crap such as Mc Donalds
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 2:19pm On May 16, 2006
ok i can understand that but would you tell me why, nigerians that can cook nigerian food, even crap such as Mr. biggs, tantalizers, sweet sensation and da rest?
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by DaHitler(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2006
I guess its nice to try something new every once in a while.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 2:23pm On May 16, 2006
Yeah. wink wink wink
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by Eastcoast(f): 2:23pm On May 16, 2006
many times, pple feel embarrased to admit that they like mcdonalds.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by DaHitler(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2006
I don't know anyone that "likes" Mc Donalds. They might stop there if they need to get something to eat on the go, but they do not exactly seek it out. Its definately not that good. grin
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by chinani(f): 10:35pm On May 16, 2006
LMAO! Rev, that is the funniest pic ever! So true, so sad.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by sade511(f): 10:37pm On May 16, 2006
The baby pic was funny but the chicken head was creepy.
Re: McDonalds: They're Tired Of Eating There But Can't Stop! by vickybabe(f): 3:12am On May 17, 2006
omg whoever started this thread read my mind
I* H*A*T*E M*C*D*O*N*A*L*D*S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Take Fura De Nunu? / Ofada Rice And Stew(ayamase)a Good Meal To Cook This Xmas Period / African Soup In A Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.