Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! (4042 Views)

Doubts About The Catholic Church Docrine. / Ask Questions/Doubts About Paganism/ATR's / Pope Leo X And His Most Infamous Declaration About Christianity!a Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2008
THESE FACTS!!!!

Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!

Make a personal reflection about this,

It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7): 'Be not deceived; God is not mocked:
for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Here are some men and women who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that. I am certain.
Jesus was OK, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, no t even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: 'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of AIDS in a horrible manner.

---------------------------------------------------------------
The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic .
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
'I don't need your Jesus'.

A week later, she was found dead in her apartment .
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me, I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend,
The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You, '
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here, It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive .
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
He who has ears, let him hear!!!!
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by tpaine: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2008
Scaremongering again. Show me someone who would never die.

How about all the sick children in my local hospital, dying of some of the most painful and debilitating conditions. Why did your God inflict that on them?
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2008
Read my post again, my emphasis is on untimely death.

Children dying of whatever conditions has nothing to do with my post. My emphasis is on the tragidies that befell those who openly mocked God.

Go on one of those your studie and you will discover that most people that die of one illness or the other is strictly because the dont belive in the scriptures. Not only that, they dont make claims to their heavenly promises. I've seen people cured of all type of ilenesses (including AIDS) by the power of God. God is not going to force his blessings on you. You have to ask for it.
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by donnie(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2008
My dear, I am not planning to die. I plan to meet the Lord in the air at His appearing.

By the way, I heard on BBC yesternite about many great World leaders who are set to come together to sign a peace treaty for the middle east. Now that should ring a bell for those of you Christians who are actually knowledgeable in scripture and who are watching closely. Do you recall from  scripture what sign this is? God help us.
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by tpaine: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2008
Ujujoan:

Read my post again, my emphasis is on untimely death.

Children dying of whatever conditions has nothing to do with my post. My emphasis is on the tragidies that befell those who openly mocked God.

Go on one of those your studie and you will discover that most people that die of one illness or the other is strictly because the don't believe in the scriptures. Not only that, they don't make claims to their heavenly promises. I've seen people cured of all type of ilenesses (including AIDS) by the power of God. God is not going to force his blessings on you. You have to ask for it.

What is an untimely death? if you got caught in an earthquate or sumani or car accident or plan crash; is that an untimely death.

Think of all the air crashes, car accidents, violent tornadoes that happen yearly. Are you suggesting that people who believe are less likely to be involved in this sorts of incidents? I would like to see you evidence.

You heard of a guy called William Branham? Check out his life story.

I would also like to see like evidence for the cure for AIDS. Do you know how many people who attend the crusades of scam artists like Benny Hinns, Kenneth Copelands, Hagins etc have been medically testified as being cured through non-natural means? NONE. In fact, people have suffered adverse consequences from relying on these charlatans.
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
Be careful with the words you use against the Men of God.

Incase if you dont know, the mains basis for the beliefs in Christianity if faith - Being sure of what you are yot to see.

My God tells me if you have faith as tiny as a mustard seed, you can say to the mountains, be thou removed and cast into the sea and it will obey you. The only people that benefit from miracles are those who beleive in it!!

Untimely death my dear, spiritually speaking, is when you leave this earth without having the chance to make peace with your creator. Thats eternal damnation for you!!!

People die everyday, but the painful thing about death is knowing you wont spend your enternity in heaven. Even if you die at the age of 150, a sinner, in the eyes of God, its untimely, why, because you never got round to repenting. It means that EVERYBODY has that priviledge. Dont waste yours Tpaine!!!
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by tpaine: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2008
Ujujoan:

Be careful with the words you use against the Men of God.

Incase if you don't know, the mains basis for the beliefs in Christianity if faith - Being sure of what you are yot to see.

My God tells me if you have faith as tiny as a mustard seed, you can say to the mountains, be thou removed and cast into the sea and it will obey you. The only people that benefit from miracles are those who beleive in it!!

Untimely death my dear, spiritually speaking, is when you leave this earth without having the chance to make peace with your creator. Thats eternal damnation for you!!!

People die everyday, but the painful thing about death is knowing you wont spend your enternity in heaven. Even if you die at the age of 150, a sinner, in the eyes of God, its untimely, why, because you never got round to repenting. It means that EVERYBODY has that priviledge. Dont waste yours Tpaine!!!

These so-called men of god are conmen and exploiters of the credulous.

By your defintion, the majority of people who have ever lived (200 billion) would end up in hell then.

Think of all the hundreds of thousands of children who die yearly without giving their lives to god. Would they spend eternity in hell? What a wicked thing that would be!
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2008
Christianity has never been forced on anyone. How can you accuse the Men of God of Exploitation.

The catholic church beleives in Infant baptism. Children are cleansed of their original sin, so if they die before adulthood, the get to go to Heaven.

This has nothing to do with statistics, the bilble is veeery clear on this - EXCEPT a man be born again, he shall NOT see the kingdom of God.
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by ppanther(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2008
tpaine:

Scaremongering again. Show me someone who would never die.

How about all the sick children in my local hospital, dying of some of the most painful and debilitating conditions. Why did your God inflict that on them?

@tpaine

Wouldn't call it scaremongering.

It's common sense to acknowledge
the universal law of Cause and Effect.

Granted, that Ujujoan post has already
been worked to death (This should be
the 24th time I'm coming across it this
year alone!)

However, that's part of the whole idea
of the Internet; everybody gets the chance
to air his views, whether original or
borrowed.
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by almondjoy(f): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2008
And if only you believe. . . . .read this!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-115932.0.html

Words from your very own pastress preaching from the podium up there!

he he he he he he he he! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Holey Ghose! Fire! cheesy
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by KAG: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2008
Sometimes Christians can be the worst advocates for their faith. What better way to show that your God is loving and powerful than to present him as a petty, petulant hitman with a terrible aim, eh?

Ujujoan:

THESE FACTS!!!!

Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!

Make a personal reflection about this,

It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7): 'Be not deceived; God is not mocked:
for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Your GOd is mocked all the time - well, to be more accurate, the conception of your god is mocked all the time.

Here are some men and women who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that. I am certain.
Jesus was OK, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
------------------------------------------------------------------

False. Lennon live on for about 18 years after that statement. Besides, if your god was trying to make a statemet after almost two decades (what a rotter) he wouldn't have needed to implicate someone else to do the killing. He'd have done the hit him

---------------------------------------------------------------
The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic .

Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend,
The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You, '
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here, It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken .

In fact, screw this. Anybody that thinks a god that is credited with the above is worth worshippig, is just as psychotic. Birds of crazy flock to relions with crazy gods. and to end with an omnious tone, "I think you all know how many people died in the Titanic"
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by slimtoney(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2008
embarassed Another disillusioned,misled and blind poser. You simply hve made no point and all ur writtings are senseless.

Do u know why?

U hve not made a clear distinction between who is it that gave this life and who is dis dat take away same, timely or untimely.

Go AND LEARN TO GIVE GLORY AND HONOUR TO WHOM IT IS DUE

ENSURE U ARE ABLE TO DRAW A LINE BETWEEN THE CREATOR AND D CREATED

AND KNOW FOR SURE D ONE WHO IS A CUSTODIAN OF POWER,A CONTROLLER OF D UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT,WHO BY VIRTUE OF HIS GREATNESS, VARIOUSLY MANIFESTS HIS NATURE,POWER AND ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER ALL OTHER CONSIDERATIONS THROUGH HIS CREATURES

A WORD IS SAID TO B ENOUGH FOR D WISE.
Re: For Those Of You Who Have Doubts About Christianity, Read This! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2008
almondjoy:

And if only you believe. . . . .read this!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-115932.0.html

Words from your very own pastress preaching from the podium up there!

he he he he he he he he! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Holey Ghose! Fire! cheesy

Listen AJ if you have something to say, just say it and go. Always trying to pick a fight is very typical of a coward. I bet you will be ashamed to realise that more than 50% of the people you trade words with on Nairaland are probably 10yrs younger than you are. Have a little self respect for Christ Sake. If not for yourself, for your husband and those poor kids of yours whose only crime is to have you as their mother.

Dont worry, Seun's creating a madness section, you can lord over that one. But for now, stick with what you know best. wink

(1) (Reply)

Some Black People + Religion+ Illiteracy+poverty+ Superstitions = / Happy Holi 2015- Latest Wallpapers, Pictures, Sms, Quotes And Everything / Do Miracles Happen Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.