Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick (13154 Views)

Code For MTN Free Calls For International Calls / Is There Hope For The Sick In Nigeria? / Campaigners Calls For Ban On Killer Robots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by iamswizz(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

No effing way tongue tongue tongue
u are truly an ignoramus
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by YellowMosquito(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
iamswizz: u are truly an ignoramus

I'm closing the case here. I'm a law abiding citizen grin grin grin
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Asis(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
And here we go again..
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by fittty(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
FXKing2012: This is a microchip being given a different name to deceive people; this is the mark of the beast as prophesied in the Bible, pls run run run from it. This is end-time sign, wish my people would be wise enough to see the real aim.

slow poke! and how is a tattoo related to religion? did the post in and where state that you wouldnt be allowed to practice your religion?
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Urine: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
One good trait of intelligent people is that before they dismiss other peoples opinion they reason deeply? Ask yourself these questions. Why are these guys shouting "signs of the end time"? Have you read the book of revelation? Why are the predictions in that book similar to events like this since technology was not available then If we can produce intelligent answers to these questions it will be wonderful.

Let's prove to the world that our parents efforts at giving us a decent education was not in vain.

2 Likes

Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by elampiro(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Events are really moving fast to the days when humans will be tracked with microchip inserted under their skins. It will be hard to escape this coming new monetary and healthcare system. This is all I can say for now.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
Won't take it.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by makaveli1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
Day by day matters like this keep unfolding to let us know we are Very close to a NEW WORLDDD... I'm ready.
Imagine an antenna on your skin... A gps on ur skin giving out signals... Yes they neva mentioned gps but it will surely get to that
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by danididdle(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
FXKing2012: This is a microchip being given a different name to deceive people; this is the mark of the beast as prophesied in the Bible, pls run run run from it. This is end-time sign, wish my people would be wise enough to see the real aim.

Did d bible say that d mark of d beast is gona b a tatoo? Its 666 n its gona b on d forehead...... Bros pls appreciate INVENTION e no easy jor
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by sammmiey1: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mark of the beast! shocked
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by kekakuz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Looks irritating
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by OmoTier1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
Symphony007: Immediately i saw this i knew some depreved primitives will start shouting "mark of the beast" it's just so commical how ignorant some people can be,shunning a life saying mechanism because of some unproven myth. Why're you using phones and computers? It might be a mind control device by the anti christ someday to establish his world government!!!cheesy:DOne is incredibly amused!!!
You better wake up from your slumber. This is not the time for stupidity, and open your eyes! This is not comical, it goes just beyond that! Do not allow yourself to be deceived.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by OmoTier1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
fittty:

slow poke! and how is a tattoo related to religion? did the post in and where state that you wouldnt be allowed to practice your religion?
When you are told to study your bible, you accuse Pastors of stealing your money... now you lack the wisdom to decipher... wake up... even the elect will be deceived!
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by SeunT2(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
omoodeogere: 3RD to comment

So? We should be dancing because you are third to comment...you didn't even say anything reasonable...pls stop this childish attitude abeg.

1 Like

Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by FXKing2012(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Your education is a waste cuz with the way you reason, you are not different from boko harams.
I would have replied you but fortunately or unfortunately I dont commune with known bigots.

1 Like

Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by jmoore(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2013

The mark of the beast can be your ATM card,National Identity card, your phone number, etc... These folks that are suffering from "endtime syndrome" go and get a cure for it.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by FXKing2012(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
All these nitwits with no wisdom screaming that it has nothing to do with the end-time only make me shed tears for them. They think when the time comes the devil will come with two horns on his head and a loudspeaker in his hand anouncing that he's the devil and has come to take over.

The devil is extremely cunny and will slyly gain people's trust and find his way into their hearts and minds even before they know it.
Or why do you think the Bible said even the very elect will be deceived if care is not taken.

Better pray for wisdom from above to see these things and not be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Tbosch(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
mark of the beast or nat.I gat this to add.BE SOBER, BE VIGILANT, FOR THE DEVIL UR ADVARSARY.AS A ROARING LION,WALKETH ABT,SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR.mark of the beast or nat.I gat this to add.BE SOBER, BE VIGILANT, FOR THE DEVIL UR ADVARSARY.AS A ROARING LION,WALKETH ABT,SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR.mark of the beast or nat.I gat this to add.BE SOBER, BE VIGILANT, FOR THE DEVIL UR ADVARSARY.AS A ROARING LION,WALKETH ABT,SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
Kslib: Hmmmmn!!! Thank GOD ooooh,atleast it means that this world is coming to an end.. All the sufferings here and there is getting unbearable abeg,humans are becoming advanced monsters as days go by,all the wahala of this world is too much abeg.. Make everybody die go rest abeg...
Nowadays.when someone dies,i just smile and say "whats da big deal".. When someone dies in a brutal/gruesome way i just say "okk".. I am gradually loosing my sympathy for humans cos it just happens too much which makes me see it as nothing...
Just look at what is happening in this world today and yet some people keep saying this world wont end.. I'm not trying to bring any biblical stuff here,but cant you use common sense to reason that the "stuff" or "whatever" that brought human life to existense can still end it.. The worst thing that can ever happen to humanity is if this world doesnt end,the thought of that alone makes me sick..
There are some things that can never stop as far as the world doesnt end.. Eg.. Racism,tribalism and wickedness... This world must end and GOD ALMIGHTY will end it so that all humans who know what peace means,all humans who love joy,all humans who love other humans dearly,so that all humans who are not wicked will live a perfect and happy life they always fantasized about.. A world where there is always love and peace. A world where there is no sorrow.. MY PERFECT WORLD...
If you know you dont beleive in a GOD,PLS DONT QUOTE ME JUST ALLOW ME TO KEEP FANTASIZING AT LEAST IT GIVES ME PEACE OF MIND THAT SUFFERING AND ALL EVIL WILL END.. I know there is a GOD,and if at the end,there is no GOD,i still have nothing to loose cos mother nature knows i did nothing wrong..MAY D END OF THE WORLD COME FASTER THAN PLANNED COS OF ME IN JESUS NAME... Ammmmen
I never believe that this guy can write like this ever since I have known you here.I thought I was the only one with that feeling. this is the best piece of reply I have read in recent time. keep reflecting and sobering.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by OluEmmaAss: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
It's not a tatoo but an embedded system which in this case is implanted into the human body. I worked along those lines before. We will no longer need visas as iris scanners will attach our personal info to our iris, a unique part of d body. Unfortunately, this technology could also be used by the anti-christ.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by bizlinks(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=Kslib]Hmmmmn!!! Thank GOD ooooh,atleast it means that this world is coming to an end.. All the sufferings here and there is getting unbearable abeg,humans are becoming advanced monsters as days go by,all the wahala of this world i BOKO
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Symphony007: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You better wake up from your slumber. This is not the time for stupidity, and open your eyes! This is not comical, it goes just beyond that! Do not allow yourself to be deceived.
you just insulted me without making a single resonable point, without proving how this tatoo is someone evil..this is indeed commical!! And until you prove it wrong it will continue to be a shambolic no brainer!!
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by shamson: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Your education is a waste cuz with the way you reason, you are not different from boko harams.
Check your brain, it seems something is missing##### Your IQ
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by shamson: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Check your brain, it seems something is missing#####

Your IQ
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Blackteeth(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
So because an uproven portion of the bible mentioned "mark of the beast" technology would never touch the human skin abi?
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by THEPOLY11: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
BROTHERS PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY ,
ANTI CHRIST IS ANYTHING THAT DO NOT GLORIFY CHRIST AS LORD AND ANYTHING THAT AGAINST THE PREACHING OF CHRIST , MACHINE , HUMAN, GHOST ANYTHING I MEAN ANYTHING THAT DO NOT GLORIFY CHRIST IS ANTI CHRIST .

THIS MACHINE TO ME IS NOT JUST A NEW INVENTION AS YOU MAY THINK , THERE ARE MUCH TO IT , BUT I PRAY THAT GOD WILL OPEN OUR EYES TO SEE.

EVEN WHITE PEOPLE GO AGAINST IT , BUT WE NIGERIAN WITH ARE ITK IDEA. IF YOU DONT KNOW , THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL NOT COME AS A NEW INVENTION FROM DEVIL ITSELF BUT HE WILL BE THE ONE TO FORCE IT ON EVERYBODY AND IT IS CALLED THE NEW WORLD ORDER , I TELL YOU IT IS HERE AND ONLY THAT YOU CALL IT TECHNOLOGY BUT IT IS MORE THAN THAT , DO YOURSELF A GOOD THING READ FROM THE SITE BELOW.

www.vigilantcitizen.com
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by nedostic: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
What an interesting post with dissenting opinions!

Initially, I felt I should just ignore the post but my inner impulsion just can't resist the post.

I have got 2 questions for my christian brethren and others who are equally religiously minded.

One, is 666 meant to be a physical mark or what? Kindly buttress your points biblically.

Secondly, is innovation akin to evil? What is simply at work here is the application of RFID to health.

More so, I do not think everyone would readily accept this technology but this does not necessarily connote that this ongoing research is evil-driven.

If there is anything that is evil, it is when (wo)men fail to undertake in good enterprises that could add values to the society.

Without mincing words, scientists are the greatest assets that we have around, their unrivaled abilities and stoic determination to unravel mysteries make them God-gifts to human life.

Have we ever wondered the kind of 'force' that is at play whenever we make calls from one destination to another with the use of a cellphone? The Internet is another disruptive technology that is so hard to really fathom. Lets give it to scientists! We owe much in this life to ground breaking discoveries by scientists!! I am pretty sure our lives would have been much more miserable without scientific research.

Most times, I have come to the understanding that we Africans have become so irresponsible to our daily chores due to our own style of religion that has all the trappings of hypocrisy mixed with miraculous fantasies.

Think about this, without modern day technologies and innovations the world would have been seemingly 'darker in knowledge' than the present knowledge-based society you and I live in.

Please let us endeavour to do a thorough research on issues before running into conclusions that are quite sentimentally driven.

Finally, if we are indeed Christians, we ought to become creative in our world by thinking of how we can help improve on the society we live in and equally become innovative-driven. To sum it up, Christianity in action is not only based on confession but also fundamentally tied to good works.

'Our minds are the limitations and yardsticks for further progression in life'. It ought to be exercised productively for us to emancipate others from their own limitations!

2 Likes

Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Heatblast(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
Now I know why the black man can't move forward undecided
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by elampiro(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
Google RFID chip and see what you will get.

It is not a matter of black man or white man or scientists. It was a scientist who worked for the new world order that first exposed the evil of this microchip, he read a about a modern prophesy of early 90s and his eyes were opened, then he quit the team working on this tracking device which is now RFID chip. Later, some US army personnel started opening up on what they were being trained about, on how they will some day block all roads and highways and implement a forced control.

As I said, google RFID chip or check youtube. If I had to write what I have read and known about it, it will be too lengthy. Everyone is entitled to ones opinion, but these things are coming true. There is soon to be a new world order and establishment of the Antichrist reign. Humans will be controlled by chip implant in the body.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by darkroman(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Let Me Tell You Dis I the False Prophet Trying To give The Mark.....Y should I put a Tatoo To Show Am Sick....Is Der No Medical Report.....Wen Dat tatoo-s In Planted Look at It Tru Utra Scan Or Blue bank Light It Will Show Yuh D 666
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Abbott(m): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
I wont call this mark of the beast.

However, the fact that this chip is constantly monitoring changes in your body, it can also be programmed to alter how the body functions adversely or otherwise.
Nanotechnology has broken grounds far beyond what we might think it can do.
You dont need a microchip/nanochip to tell you of bodily symptons of an impending illness if you are a tad bit observant. It will make your senses redundant & lazy.

Me ooo...I dont endorse this @ all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lernstift Smartpen Checks Your Spelling As You Write / Olanisun Adewale, Omolabake Adenle Reach Finals Of $100,000 Innovation Challenge / New Mtn Free Calls Cheat: Talk For 24hours With 40naira On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.