Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon (11320 Views)

The New Playstation 4.5 Is Here, Set To Be Launched This October / Angry Birds Or Temple Run: Which Is More Addictive? / Angry Birds Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Symphony007: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is most inapporpraite!! This game developer should expect a visit from the SSS if this game is released. Using the president of the federal republic of nigeria and senoir minister as props in a shooting game is the height treson because it instigates the users to carry out their gaming fantasies!!! Have some respect and brains.
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
they will soon arrest this man for treason and attempt to over thrown government through game.

1 Like

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by kalunomics(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
sexy glow: Why not something differnt?all yea copy cat.photocopy
not suprised! One of the many sarcastic nairalanders.
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Can you imagine? Oyinbo made a version of angry birds, and in your own infinite wisdom, you deemed it appropriate to replace the bird part with NIGERIAN? I mean have you no respect at all?? All in the name of making money?
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by christophem1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
LETTER TO THE AUTHOR
Sir, in as much as i respect your creativity i still will launch my nuclear missile against your CRAZY idea! you've song the national anthem and recited the national pledge so many times yet you still went ahead to do create something unpatriotic. the characters are only one out of the millions of meaningful Nigerians like you.....bros, if u like ursef delete dat game!
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by nagoma(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
Decryptor: Because the author of the wack game is from the part of Nigeria where Ibos are hated

Aren't they hated everywhere? Anyway I don't like the game , it may encourage some mad persons.
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by rateade(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
i'm 100% sure Apple store won't approve this app ...... copyright *ish n stuff.....
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by slimyem: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
The author is a very brilliant one.smiley
I'm sure he'd deliver this well!cheesy
....and y'all saying is treason and all of that is just funny..
What'd make this game different from the caricatures depicting the state of affairs of the country all over www?
How does finding a comical side to our troubles become treason?

1 Like

Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by MistadeRegal(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
We are in a 'Soldier deploying regime' so be careful about your game, because soldiers may be deployed to your area to combat your game!
Re: 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon by itstpia8: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
always get enough feedback, and from enlightened sources, before launching an idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? / WWE 2K17 Apk File Game Download For Android Device / Which Online Game Are You Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.