Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Little Research On Death. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Little Research On Death. (512 Views)

Astonishing Research On Hell By Scientists / Atheist,whats Your View On Death / My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Research On Death. by Jerryjat(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Many of us have our own definition of what the word DEATH is... I dont know about you, but have been having some contradictions on the word DEATH... Here are some questions to follow up my thought...

What if when sleeping you had a DREAM... And the DREAM was so REAL that you couldn't differentiate btw the DREAM and the REAL WORLD... And what if you never WAKE UP from that DREAM?... How would u no d difference btw the DREAM and d REAL WORLD?...

This little passage of mine is to let you know my thought about death... Which is... By dieing, i believe it's an eternal sleep in which the follow wake's up in a different world and mayb start he or her life afresh... With this i rest my case...

How about you... Let me hear your own thought...
Re: My Little Research On Death. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Death is not a dis connection but only a transition to another phase of reality.You become expansive when you die. You become the real you when you die.

The physical state we are is more dead like state,not real and full of limitation,the dream world. That is why sometimes people are asked to "WAKE UP"

When you sleep and dream,you are mostly remembering past lives and possibly another reality all together.
Re: My Little Research On Death. by WMD(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
ifeness: Death is not a dis connection but only a transition to another phase of reality.You become expansive when you die. You become the real you when you die.

The physical state we are is more dead like state,not real and full of limitation,the dream world. That is why sometimes people are asked to "WAKE UP"

When you sleep and dream,you are mostly remembering past lives and possibly another reality all together.

is like you were dead b4. How do u come to know ab't it? You sound so real with your first hand info
Re: My Little Research On Death. by ooman(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
ifeness: Death is not a dis connection but only a transition to another phase of reality.You become expansive when you die. You become the real you when you die.

I agree
Re: My Little Research On Death. by onetrack(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
As far as I know, I was dead for billions of years before I was born, and this did not bother me. I don't see how a return to that condition will be any different.
Re: My Little Research On Death. by tobechi20(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Death is ,..brb
Re: My Little Research On Death. by ooman(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
onetrack: As far as I know, I was dead for billions of years before I was born, and this did not bother me. I don't see how a return to that condition will be any different.

I agree

(1) (Reply)

Healing Method Of Our Pastors Now Adays. / Pope Photo Burnt By A Protesting Reverend Father / Pakistani Christians Protest After Muslim Mob Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.