Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656482 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
teeboy4x: Greetinx 2 everyone who made season 13 a successful oné
Let's move to another happy season of pips

https://www.nairaland.com/1238886/forex-trade-alerts-season-14#14958106

naijababe: Thought we were going to keep this thread till Jan 1 2014, no?

We're keeping this thread till 2014.

We have agreed on this already.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
naijababe: Thought we were going to keep this thread till Jan 1 2014, no?

i taught as much oh. Mam, u still dey trade us crude oil at all, i see us heading to 98.xx after 95.xx resistance turn support.Wetin u dey see from ur angle?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
honeric01:
We're keeping this thread till 2014.

We have agreed on this already.

Yeap n u ganna delete that one or which way?, one season for one year nah right?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by holax: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
I have always thought the thread will automatically close when page 100 is full.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
infofirst:

Yeap n u ganna delete that one or which way?, one season for one year nah right?

it will die a natural death if no one post on it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
okies n i grab.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
infofirst:

i taught as much oh. Mam, u still dey trade us crude oil at all, i see us heading to 98.xx after 95.xx resistance turn support.Wetin u dey see from ur angle?

Agree completely.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
@learner
If you only stick to one pair you'll be amazed @ how successful you will become, preferably EUR/USD pair
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Moderators will close it automatically...100 pages is the maximum u can use then u move 2 another season...anyway sha,let's watch and see
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
JAkpayen: @learner
If you only stick to one pair you'll be amazed @ how successful you will become, preferably EUR/USD pair

Bro, this is nothing but the truth but i am sticking to 2 pairs sha grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Welcome to the club smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Piponomics: Would want to make two requests please, let's all resolve to ignore that slowpoke posting the religious balderdash.. With every reply he gets encouraged. If everyone ignores him, he won't bother typing the drivel again.
Secondly, I would like to suggest that we make the seasons of the thread to be in accordance with the year. For example, since we are in 2013, we can stay in season 13 till the end of the year and open season 14 in January 2014. Afterall Seun has lifted the embargo on threads going above 100pages.
Just a suggestion though.
Once again, welcome everyone!
THIS IS EVERYBODY'S RESOLUTION HERE AND WE MUST STICK TO IT. GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by holax: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
That's nice
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
holax: Sometimes you made me so happy, sometimes you made me sad. Please always make me happy. I just want to tell you that i will never stop loving you my dear, FOREX.
LMFAO!! This guy don mad I swear..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by normaljenny(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
jamace:

This INSTAFOREX is a BIG SCAM o. Check the number of complains against her by members of this forum and you will not doubt me.

All I know is that INSTA is a BIG SCAM even FOREXPEACEARMY confirmed it. Most disturbing is the fact that it is NOT A REGULATED broker.

We should ABANDON INSTAFOREX NOW! What is the benefit of toiling to make a few pips and the damn broker will refuse to pay, eh? Look a member complained this morning that INSTA played him MAGO MAGO due to gaps. That Insta deducted money for trade against him but did not credit his account for trade which was in his favour. Can you imagine that! angry

FLEE FROM INSTAFOREX NOW! INSTAFX is a BIG SCAM! angry angry

You may use the following brokers:

HOTFOREX.COM
ALPARI.CO.UK
EXNESS.COM

Hello fellow NL, I have been trying to create API for my liberty reserve account. My problem is that in my account, I visited the merchant Tools section to create the API link. They brought out a form for me to fill, which “API NAME” and I typed in a name I proposed for it. Then coming to the “SECURITY WORD” which requires nothing less than 25 words. I typed in 26 words as in all my names together as I do not have any word in mind to put in and i was told it has to have digits and characters. Please. Do they mean buy digits and characters and what is the right format to create a security word? Please I need replies and lastly I need $60 LR. How much last?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
normaljenny:

Hello fellow NL, I have been trying to create API for my liberty reserve account. My problem is that in my account, I visited the merchant Tools section to create the API link. They brought out a form for me to fill, which “API NAME” and I typed in a name I proposed for it. Then coming to the “SECURITY WORD” which requires nothing less than 25 words. I typed in 26 words as in all my names together as I do not have any word in mind to put in and i was told it has to have digits and characters. Please. Do they mean buy digits and characters and what is the right format to create a security word? Please I need replies and lastly I need $60 LR. How much last?
strongpasswordgenerator.com go to this link and generate passwords of any length. You can then save the password in a word doc and host it on dropbox or anyother cloud service. This is how I go about my passwords.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
honeric01: Bro, this is nothing but the truth but i am sticking to 2 pairs sha grin

That is great jare, me stick to eu and then uj n have not even trade uj this week at all, and then i trade us crude oil. It has been amazing really n i now know a whole lot about eu.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
I hope everyone made money from the eu sell earlier today...there may be a retracement tommorow on the daily chart
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2013

i agree very much with you. just stick for one pair for a month and see for yourself. also google about best currency pair to trade and do some research
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by holax: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Piponomics:
LMFAO!! This guy don mad I swear..

Na you don mad.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by holax: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
Euro need to be carefully traded tomorrow as cyprus banks re-open, we could see a gap if bailout holds
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
My long on EJ will remain. Bullish divergence on the 4hr chart.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
I saw a quoted post above and just had to chip this in.

With regards to ForexPeace Army. I wouldn't advise using this site as a basis for knowing the good or bad brokers. It's no longer news that the owner of this site isn't a trusted fellow. Often deleting negative reviews on his site from brokers he's received payment from, engaging in blackmail and so forth.

Just my two cents.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vxtr(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
ufotuko: I hope everyone made money from the eu sell earlier today...there may be a retracement tommorow on the daily chart
. Bro where u disappear go na,are u stil on planet earth grin. U jst disappear from my bbm contact. Hope all is well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
naijababe: My long on EJ will remain. Bullish divergence on the 4hr chart.

The double bounce around 120.08 clearly supports you too but we can never tell with EJ.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by DAvIt0(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
naijababe: My long on EJ will remain. Bullish divergence on the 4hr chart.

hi!! Please you've got mail
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
As i have said yesterday, EU will touch 1.2654 AREA before major uptrend resumes...traders could safely place pending buys around that price with initial target of 100 pips.

For now, we continue downward without question towards 1.2654 AREA
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
good people, does anyone know how i can create an 8hr chart.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
erniok: good people, does anyone know how i can create an 8hr chart.

Unless you're on the MT5 platform, it's not provided on the MT4 (I've heard of an indicator that creates that but I don't know how well it works).

Perhaps a way out would be to download an MT5 demo and use that for your charting needs and execute trades on the MT4.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
thanks bro but i need to use an mt4 custom indi with it. i read it somewhere about creating an offline 8 hr chart but cannot remember how to go about it again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
erniok: thanks bro but i need to use an mt4 custom indi with it. i read it somewhere about creating an offline 8 hr chart but cannot remember how to go about it again

I don't know if this would help
http://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-blog/forex-tips/trade-any-time-frame-in-mt4/

I haven't tried it out. Worth taking a look at.

The 8hr chart is quite a good balance between the Daily and 4hour charts.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
HQ:

I don't know if this would help
http://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-blog/forex-tips/trade-any-time-frame-in-mt4/

I haven't tried it out. Worth taking a look at.

The 8hr chart is quite a good balance between the Daily and 4hour charts.
thanks so much. i will look at it. really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.