Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656539 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2013
Piponomics:
Don't be too sure yet o..

no need to be cause i had already closed my trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by namdo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
rozayx5: hmmm EJ, after a dull day yesterday, it has had a very good comeback to day

got stopped out yesterday at 0.00 undecided
bro remember your long term forecast on EJ? I think that is the predominant direction and that serves as a warning to those long on that pair even if they use tight stops the chances are high that those stops will be taken out.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
namdo: bro remember your long term forecast on EJ? I think that is the predominant direction and that serves as a warning to those long on that pair even if they use tight stops the chances are high that those stops will be taken out.

You are right brov
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
rozayx5:

no need to be cause i had already closed my trade
Ohh..Alright.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by namdo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
on my daily chart of EJ: it is the early days of a bearish market, once 118.70 is taken out then.....i should be waiting not long for 115.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
If the low of the mother bar is taken out at 120.08 then we are in for a good swing down.

Fingers crossed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
honeric01: people should stop trading with money they cant lose.

Also stop trading with small capital if you are looking at earning a living from it, save yourself from unneccessary urge to trade. I'm talking from experience.

Trade with small capital only if you're ready to go long term + compounding!

Enough said!

Let me make a rejoinder here. Trading with paltry capital like 50$ and 100$ is too risky and is a delay of the inevitable a blown account. Not that you can't make use of it but in most cases newbies lack discipline and soon the feelings of "how long will I continue to use 0.01 lot" creep in. I stopped trading not because I do not have a good method but my methods allows me to have at least 500 to 1k in my account with a wider stop loss. 10 years back test hard very few losses and forward testing on demo not doing bad. Works well on stubborn JPY pairs and others. For instance I got a signal to sell all JPY pairs since early this month and if I have left those trade till today, that's is 1000+ pips and account doubled. Left alone closing and shorting retracements (if I like) till I get a signal to long.
I say it again and again trading is simple and the most STUPI.D THINGS are what works but the most hardest part is finding your own edge. I am not a good trader

@Learner, PM me I got something to tell you. I have been there before. Wish everybody all the best.

JPY still going down- forex don't fold up till I make mine lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vxtr(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Kaysalas: chairman, my account is down by 50%. i don tire for the thing self. please if you no mind, i need a one on one as well. the thing don dey even affect my emotional balance self. thank God say na small money i take start. i for don hear am. my email is my nairaland handle at yahoo dot com
. If u are on bb drop ur piN,or better stil send me a pm.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
efe22:

Let me make a rejoinder here. Trading with paltry capital like 50$ and 100$ is too risky and is a delay of the inevitable a blown account. Not that you can't make use of it but in most cases newbies lack discipline and soon the feelings of "how long will I continue to use 0.01 lot" creep in. I stopped trading not because I do not have a good method but my methods allows me to have at least 500 to 1k in my account with a wider stop loss. 10 years back test hard very few losses and forward testing on demo not doing bad. Works well on stubborn JPY pairs and others. For instance I got a signal to sell all JPY pairs since early this month and if I have left those trade till today, that's is 1000+ pips and account doubled. Left alone closing and shorting retracements (if I like) till I get a signal to long.
I say it again and again trading is simple and the most STUPI.D THINGS are what works but the most hardest part is finding your own edge. I am not a good trader

Sorry o, but where exactly is your rejoinder to what i typed?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
efe22:
@Learner, PM me I got something to tell you. I have been there before.

PM sent bro. Been a while. Thank you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
erniok:
if you are interested, visit: http://promotions.greenvaultfx.com/wdyt/we-deposit-you-trade.php for free $200 and know that you will make withdrawal only after 2 months of trading. please see if the T&C are agreeable with you.

I will check it. Well done
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
@Rozay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed see what battery caused me LOL. E pain me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fabolakers(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
endfx1: EJ in a danger zone....+60 will close here i think

BE at 50pips lets see
Please how did you make your candle to be on top of 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor and not the other way round. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by umozez(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
vxtr: . If u are on bb drop ur piN,or better stil send me a pm.

Bro pls if u dnt mind I nid to ask u sum questions... My pin is 32641E8A. Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
There's no right or wrong way to trade. Just know yourself and work on YOU!

I am naturally an impulsive and tempestuous person but I always want freedom and I don't like feeling cheated. If I take a position and make 20 pips out of a 200 pips move I feel grossly cheated, however, my impatience make me close the position within 20 pips because the market is not impulsive like me. So what I desire is in conflict with my nature. My natural disposition should be towards scalping but I also know that the other side of my nature will make me over trade.
My desire points me in the direction of being a swing trader but my nature makes me close positions early because the market is not impulsive like me, it will do what it wants to do!

So the way out for me is to pick my desire over my natural disposition because I think what a man desires will always overcome their nature, therefore, I had to work on getting a convergence of both my desire and nature.

Outside of the market place, I work on my impatient nature, I take things easy! I make a conscious decision to work on my temper, I bite my tongue when I want to rant at people. I shout into my pillow sometimes and I stand in my bathroom and take a dig at whoever or whatever in front of a mirror and most of all I learned to meditate.

Y'all will ask what all of these has to do with trading?!

Well,Trading is the only thing that will make you confront who you really are because it will accentuate all your good and bad habits. If you really want to succeed, you will have to confront and overcome yourself. It will be easier for some than others but it's your determination and commitment to your own success that will make you overcome YOURSELF.

We all like to think we are committed to our own success but we really aren't ?! Think about that folks.

@ Thread, my pending buy limit at 120.50 has been activated and currently now in the red by 10 pips. See y'all soon.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
naijababe: There's no right or wrong way to trade. Just know yourself and work on YOU!

I am naturally an impulsive and tempestuous person but I always want freedom and I don't like feeling cheated. If I take a position and make 20 pips out of a 200 pips move I feel grossly cheated, however, my impatience make me close the position within 20 pips because the market is not impulsive like me. So what I desire is in conflict with my nature. My natural disposition should be towards scalping but I also know that the other side of my nature will make me over trade.
My desire points me in the direction of being a swing trader but my nature makes me close positions early because the market is not impulsive like me, it will do what it wants to do!

So the way out for me is to pick my desire over my natural disposition because I think what a man desires will always overcome their nature, therefore, I had to work on getting a convergence of both my desire and nature.

Outside of the market place, I work on my impatient nature, I take things easy! I make a conscious decision to work on my temper, I bite my tongue when I want to rant at people. I shout into my pillow sometimes and I stand in my bathroom and take a dig at whoever or whatever in front of a mirror and most of all I learned to meditate.

Well,Trading is the only thing that will make you confront who you really are because it will accentuate all your good and bad habits. If you really want to succeed, you will have to confront and overcome yourself. It will be easier for some than others but it's your determination and commitment to your own success that will make you overcome YOURSELF.

We all like to think we are committed to our own success but we really aren't ?! Think about that folks.

@ Thread, my pending buy limit at 120.50 has been activated and currently now in the red by 10 pips. See y'all soon.

+1000
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
^^, More like it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by silibaba: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
i want to believe we are all making pips.

may we all be bless with the pips

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
ALERT ALERT ALERT

Someone should please help me with 50$. Please I have liberty reserve please. Miss a lot since especially AU. I am leaving jpy for now. I don't have the liver and account for volatile pairs. Honestly I have nothing on me no need lying and deceiving myself here. EU and AU are ok for me. Never new jpy will kill my account so soon. God bless you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
+1m
naijababe: There's no right or wrong way to trade. Just know yourself and work on YOU!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Undiluted: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
learner1: ALERT ALERT ALERT

Someone should please help me with 50$. Please I have liberty reserve please. Miss a lot since especially AU. I am leaving jpy for now. I don't have the liver and account for volatile pairs. Honestly I have nothing on me no need lying and deceiving myself here. EU and AU are ok for me. Never new jpy will kill my account so soon. God bless you.

JPY was not the killer of your account, you did. If you do not discover yourself first, you will still leave AU & EU and also have many margin calls. I am telling you the hard truth. Have your own system that suits you, believe in it and use good money management. Learn not to trade until you see the right setup and you will grow gradually.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Undiluted:

JPY was not the killer of your account, you did. If you do not discover yourself first, you will still leave AU & EU and also have many margin calls. I am telling you the hard truth. Have your own system that suits you, believe in it and use good money management. Learn not to trade until you see the right setup and you will grow gradually.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i personally dumped majors for EJ and ez at times, EJ is the pair that makes me scatter all my targets before month end grin

@learner , check the research room smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
Undiluted:

I used tighter stop loss only to see it delivers 100s in my favor. A trader here already showed me best way to trade jpy and fix stop loss. Stop loss today on ej was 50 pip and moved 100 in my favor. Au 30 moved 40. My issue was placing right stop loss and allow market to breath with patient. Thanks to Rozay and Efe22
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
learner1:
I used tighter stop loss only to see it delivers 100s in my favor. A trader here already showed me best way to trade jpy and fix stop loss. Stop loss today on ej was 50 pip and moved 100 in my favor. Au 30 moved 40. My issue was placing right stop loss and allow market to breath with patient. Thanks to Rozay and Efe22

But if you used tight SL, how then did you get margin call? except for gap, you should still be in biz with tight SL.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
learner1:

bro this is how it use to be if u are not trading live, when it live account you will sing another song, i still perceive you need to work on emotion toward forex trading before you start trading Live again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
^^^Tight SL hit time again will still lead to margin call.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
rozayx5:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i personally dumped majors for EJ and ez at times, EJ is the pair that makes me scatter all my targets before month end grin

@learner , check the research room smiley
Just checked and I will be test driving on demo till God knows when I get another equity. Thank you again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
OliverPin: @Rozay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed see what battery caused me LOL. E pain me

i see shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
Greetinx 2 everyone who made season 13 a successful oné
Let's move to another happy season of pips

https://www.nairaland.com/1238886/forex-trade-alerts-season-14#14958106
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
Thought we were going to keep this thread till Jan 1 2014, no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.