Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658854 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2013
jtmoneyjt: bros weldone o,pls can i get ur email mine donjtmoney78000@gmail.com.

bros, i sent u message since Tuesday, check ur mail should be on other email add
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
yomex_y2: @Naijababe, Onlineresource

you are very much correct with your analysis from the diagram that you
have given in your chart,i actually took a sell around that 1400 area which
was broken because of its psychological area that its known for 1400 though i
lost the trade, but thing i still believe that is key to every trading is knowing when
to follow the trend which is the core of my trade using other price action tools
though ordinarily one would expect that price will test back 1400 and it would rise from there
but also look at where price returned around 1425-1430 area, that area is the weekly support area turned resistance and
also the candle formation that happened there also suggest that price will definitely head down.
which is the reason why i took a trade around that area, if you turn in to your 4hr chart
you should see things clearly there.

Note: One thing you should note about using trendline to trade is that if price test
a trendline area and rejects it its actually heading down to the next trend line area so from your chart
it's showing that gold is still heading down to 1376 area before any reaction will occur
though i doubt that level will support it because of the pressure of the sell on gold.

Thats just my idea on the chart... but here is a chart for you to understand what am saying

NOTE: pls how do you do you editing of your chart like this, care to share as it will be easier for me to you it to explain charts later...

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
onlineresource:

Thats just my idea on the chart... but here is a chart for you to understand what am saying

NOTE: pls how do you do you editing of your chart like this, care to share as it will be easier for me to you it to explain charts later...
Many thanks for that explanation !
i use jing to capture my chart and snagit to edit, you could google this two softwares, lemme know if you still have any question about it. Many thanks once again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by firfinch(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Happy earnings to you all!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL BE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.I WAS UNJUSTLY BANNED BY ONE OF THE OVERZEALOUS MODS.FOR WHAT? BECAUSE I COMMENTED THAT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH INSTAFOREX WAS THAT THEIR WITHDRAWAL WAS NOT INSTANT.SHOULD I HAVE LIED THAT THEY ARE FRAUD?NOT ONLY THAT MY COMMENTS WERE HIDDEN.IT'S UNJUST AND UNFAIR.

AM BACK NOW THAT IS IF THEY DON'T BAN ME AGAIN FOR SPEAKING OUT.NA WAOH!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kirinwa: I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL BE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.I WAS UNJUSTLY BANNED BY ONE OF THE OVERZEALOUS MODS.FOR WHAT? BECAUSE I COMMENTED THAT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH INSTAFOREX WAS THAT THEIR WITHDRAWAL WAS NOT INSTANT.SHOULD I HAVE LIED THAT THEY ARE FRAUD?NOT ONLY THAT MY COMMENTS WERE HIDDEN.IT'S UNJUST AND UNFAIR.

AM BACK NOW THAT IS IF THEY DON'T BAN ME AGAIN FOR SPEAKING OUT.NA WAOH!

You got banned by the spambot.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
honeric01:

You got banned by the spambot.

For what offense?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kirinwa:

For what offense?

Because I know it happened after I expressed my opinion.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saudatu(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
yomex_y2:
Many thanks for that explanation !
i use jing to capture my chart and snagit to edit, you could google this two softwares, lemme know if you still have any question about it. Many thanks once again.

Please share this indicator. God bless you.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
saudatu:

Please share this indicator. God bless you.
Credits to endfx

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saudatu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
yomex_y2: Credits to endfx
May God bless both of you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 12:04am On Apr 21, 2013
fxisreal:

bros, i sent u message since Tuesday, check ur mail should be on other email add
pls use doncarleone78000@gmail.com sorry for the mixup
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by NonFarmPayrol: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2013
my rozay ban expires tomorrow

useless spambot undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2013
My trade plan for Monday is to wait until price plunges below 1.4000 area and then I put a BUYSTOP at 1.4100 Fellow gold traders what do you think?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2013
Non Farm Payrol: my rozay ban expires tomorrow

useless spambot undecided undecided

grin grin grin

Don't mind that useless thing that sent me on exile for 1 week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ogene70: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2013
pls people, i need a site where i can set alert for forex prices once there are hit, dose anyone have an idea? pls help.
thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2013
Potential head and shoulders pattern on EU. Please see weekly chart below.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2013
@ yomex, in addition to Onlineresources comments, there is a bearish flag on the hourly chart as well, see chart below. When this kind of formation occurs, the rule of thumb is that destination of price will be the same length as the pole, this is measured from the outer region of mast. It works out to be 1216 tp!!! shocked I don't know if that is possible but I won't buy gold.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Theyjih: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
1200 seem doable!!

ogene70: pls people, i need a site where i can set alert for forex prices once there are hit, dose anyone have an idea? pls help.
thanks.

http://www.alertfx.com/
http://www.fxalert.net/
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
yomex_y2: Credits to endfx
how do you use the indicator?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ogene70: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
Theyjih: 1200 seem doable!!

http://www.alertfx.com/

Thanks a million,
pls do they send sms?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
ogene70:

Thanks a million,
pls do they send sms?
they dont. They did nt send to me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
USDJPY on intra-week resistance @ 99.7x lets try a sell at market open with SL above the month's high. Also note 100.2x as another level (intra-year resistance) to sell from. Enjoy your trading week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
meshpips: USDJPY on intra-week resistance @ 99.7x lets try a sell at market open with SL above the month's high. Also note 100.2x as another level (intra-year resistance) to sell from. Enjoy your trading week.

Stop loss shd be higher the month high cos there is likelihhod of new high before we travel below 95.7x. uj kissd present month high already thou as i write
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
only mr. market knows what is going to happen in the mkt this week, for me on ej since it failed to move above the red line of my last posted chart. i will not make any buy on EJ. am planning to sell sha who knows if the journey to brake below 125.00 is on the way.

Goodluck all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
for those that took d AU call with me last week i think am wrong on the AU position, am planning to closed my position as soon as the market open. and i will replace it with EU sell.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
see what fear has caused me. would have lest my ej buy last week open. only left uj. tp now hit. all the same at all at all better pass. till 6.am for another position.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
a close above 130.56. i buy. if i see a good reversal candle around that area i will sell. either way
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
fxisreal: for those that took d AU call with me last week i think am wrong on the AU position, am planning to closed my position as soon as the market open. and i will replace it with EU sell.

closed AU with -36pip

Alert!

sold eu 1.3078 sl 1.3158

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
EJ : The area i m watching is 130.224, i expect the gap to close up, then i look out for a bullish candle. profitable week ahead to you guys.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
fxisreal:

closed AU with -36pip

Alert!

sold eu 1.3078 sl 1.3158
Bro, be careful with EU sell until it gets to 1.313x
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Isabella89: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pls which Nigerian bank is the best to use for someone who wants to feed the account using Visa card. I need this info quickly pls enlighten me house. I intend to open account tomorrow morning.Which method of feeding an Fx account & withdrawing is the best to use in our Nigerian environment.I wanted to search thru the fx threads to get the info but it is a long read & I need to open an account tomorrow morning. I will appreciate your directions pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.