Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658833 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2013
MyJwell:

pls can you provide the link?

Chat with FXDD customer care.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2013
The day we'll finally hit this long awaited 133.xx and 100.xx on EJ and UJ, world go end grin
Anyway still holding my EJ long.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2013
Prettywoman: Am yet to see ooo,maybe i need eye glasses,naijababe,arrange one for me naa

Resistance holding on the 4hr with an engulfing pattern. That's why i sold. 129.10 but i suspect 127/128 as the area to look for longs.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2013
naijababe:

+1. Just sold at 129.94, sold gold and crude oil too.

shocked Sold gold? Babe what's the rationale? Daily and 4 hour BULLISH.

Madam,very many happy returns o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2013
As long as it is forex,anything can happen ,just like lucass,iv moved stoploss to breakeven,still watching and waiting for my eyes to clear to be able to see clearer.....
nolly042:
HBD to u LLNP.
as for EJ, 133.XX is feasible this week but the oga at the top resistance would not allow the trade maybe for today so what do we do....... we follow the trend whether short or long......pip na pip. i have a 1hr price projection to 129.29.
success to us all.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2013
ok,am just watching,nothing much at stake
naijababe:

Resistance holding on the 4hr with an engulfing pattern. That's why i sold. 129.10 but i suspect 127/128 as the area to look for longs.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2013
yomex_y2: Divergence + overbought zone spotted..might add to my EJ short position. waiting....

How do you spot overbought/oversold zones?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2013
@ kirinwa, 1434 remains resistance, even on the daily. I got a spinnning top there on the last 4hr candle on my chart. Risking 90 pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2013
sojmann:

How do you spot overbought/oversold zones?
i use RSI oscillator . i m yet to go in sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2013
yomex_y2:
i use RSI oscillator . i m yet to go in sha
sold EU @ 1.3042 with 18pips sl
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2013
Prettywoman: Finally out of prison,was banned,Omg...released on my birthday...wish myself many more fruitful years...Amen!!!

Happy Birthday Pretty Woman. Cheers to the reality of all your possibilities. Shine.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Isabella89: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2013
Please I'm not leaving this una thread until you guys give me a good reply. What method of feeding an instaforex account is the best to use in Nigeria, i like the visa method but which bank gives visa card easily. What methods are you guys in Nigeria using. I am on the road, ready to go open an account but I don't know which bank can help me better in feeding in money into my forex account. Anybody that has good advice should give me fast, I am waiting for your directions please. Make una no dey do me jump and pass here, i don ask this question before. Hoerico, dagr, Rozay, Manweysabi abeg make una reply me-o-o wetin? grin

Aunty Pretty woman which method did you use?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2013
Isabella89: Please I'm not leaving this una thread until you guys give me a good reply. What method of feeding an instaforex account is the best to use in Nigeria, i like the visa method but which bank gives visa card easily. What methods are you guys in Nigeria using. I am on the road, ready to go open an account but I don't know which bank can help me better in feeding in money into my forex account. Anybody that has good advice should give me fast, I am waiting for your directions please. Make una no dey do me jump and pass here, i don ask this question before. Hoerico, dagr, Rozay, Manweysabi abeg make una reply me-o-o wetin? grin

i personally dont have an answer to your question. why not contact the broker you intend to use, i m sure they should be able to answer your questions
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2013
@Isabella89

i dont know if this can solve ur prob. sha

go to
ZENITH BANK, AND TELL THEM YOU
WANT A "visa dollar prepaid card"
WHICH YOU CAN PICK UP INSTANTLY..
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR THESE
CARD IS
1. MINIMUM OF $100 DOLLARS.. (MUST
BE IN DOLLARS NOT NAIRAS)
2. ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION such as,
NATIONAL ID, INTERNATIONAL
PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE
3. NEPA BILL
....SO INSTANTLY THEY WOULD PROCESS
THE CARD AND GIVE IT TO YOU... THE
CARD BE BE ACTIVATED FOR USE IN
24HRS....MEANING YOU CAN START
USING THE CARD IN 24HRS TIME
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
yomex_y2:
sold EU @ 1.3042 with 18pips sl
did a scalp sell on my EJ second order, tp hit(10 pips). original sell order still on
EDIT : almost impossible giving a scalp signal undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Isabella89: Please I'm not leaving this una thread until you guys give me a good reply. What method of feeding an instaforex account is the best to use in Nigeria, i like the visa method but which bank gives visa card easily. What methods are you guys in Nigeria using. I am on the road, ready to go open an account but I don't know which bank can help me better in feeding in money into my forex account. Anybody that has good advice should give me fast, I am waiting for your directions please. Make una no dey do me jump and pass here, i don ask this question before. Hoerico, dagr, Rozay, Manweysabi abeg make una reply me-o-o wetin? grin

Sorry dear,i use liberty reserve for insta-forex trading account
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Isabella89: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Prettywoman: Sorry dear,i use liberty for my insta-forex trading account

Okay I will look into that.

fxisreal: @Isabella89

i dont know if this can solve ur prob. sha

go to
ZENITH BANK, AND TELL THEM YOU
WANT A "visa dollar prepaid card"
WHICH YOU CAN PICK UP INSTANTLY..
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR THESE
CARD IS
1. MINIMUM OF $100 DOLLARS.. (MUST
BE IN DOLLARS NOT NAIRAS)
2. ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION such as,
NATIONAL ID, INTERNATIONAL
PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE
3. NEPA BILL
....SO INSTANTLY THEY WOULD PROCESS
THE CARD AND GIVE IT TO YOU... THE
CARD BE BE ACTIVATED FOR USE IN
24HRS....MEANING YOU CAN START
USING THE CARD IN 24HRS TIME

Thanks very much, will ask them.

Thanks,
I got the contact number for Instaforex Nigeria and talked to them on the phone but did not get good answer. They told me about paying into Gold Naira exchange or paying into their GTB account but I don't trust them. Please is instaforex Nigeria genuine, are people transacting with them? Please whoever is using instaforex in Nigeria should enlighten me on the best method to fund with.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Manweysabi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Prettywoman: Sorry dear,i use liberty reserve for insta-forex trading account
same here..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
Open an lr account,look for an exchanger you can trust,pay them naira and the dollar equivalent will be transferred to your lr account depending on their rate,thats all
Isabella89:

Okay I will look into that.

Thanks very much, will ask them.

Thanks,
I got the contact number for Instaforex Nigeria and talked to them on the phone but did not get good answer. They told me about paying into Gold Naira exchange or paying into their GTB account but I don't trust them. Please is instaforex Nigeria genuine, are people transacting with them? Please whoever is using instaforex in Nigeria should enlighten me on the best method to fund with.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Isabella89: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
Manweysabi: same here..

@Manweysabi & Prettywoman
please can you quickly give me a summary of how to go about the liberty reserve. I've never used it. Was using Visa outside Naija.What's the procedure of getting a liberty reserve account here? I'm online and checking too but a quick summary from you guys will help better.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hello all, hope you all doing great... Been at the general hospital(LASUTH) since morning as am having eye issues.
See you all later when I get back to my system later at night.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
Isabella89:

@Manweysabi & Prettywoman
please can you quickly give me a summary of how to go about the liberty reserve. I've never used it. Was using Visa outside Naija.
Go to www.libertyreserve.com,create an account and activate it ie providing lr your personal information,lr number will be given to you with login and master pin for withdrawal,save the information you see on the confirmation page,becos it wont be sent to your email,then load the account and choose it on insta website...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
onlineresource: Hello all, hope you all doing great... Been at the general hospital(LASUTH) since morning as am having eye issues.
See you all later when I get back to my system later at night.
Sorry bro, wish u speedy recovery, hope it has nothing to do with long screen hours
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Isabella89: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
Prettywoman: Open an lr account,look for an exchanger you can trust,pay them naira and the dollar equivalent will be transferred to your lr account depending on their rate,thats all

Oh I just saw this your post. I visited LR website and saw an exchanger E-naira.com. Is that the exchanger to use?
Thanks very much dear.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
Non Farm Payrol: my rozay ban expires tomorrow

useless spambot undecided undecided

am free cool

*heads to the research room*
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
wonder when next am getting a sell signal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
I will not consider selling ej until i see a clear sell signal on uj. The weakness in ej is simply because of the weakness in euro. Sell with caution. Sold Nzdusd for few pips to first support.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Isabella89: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
@manweysabi/Prettywoman
Which e-exchanger/company exchanges naira for you in order to have your dollar equivalent deposited into the Liberty reserve account? Is E-naira that was shown in the liberty reserve website what you guys used?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
fxbomovi: I will not consider selling ej until i see a clear sell signal on uj. The weakness in ej is simply because of the weakness in euro. Sell with caution. Sold Nzdusd for few pips to first support.

Just closed my sell with 6 pips loss. EU lack of direction is cause for concern. I have set a buy stop at 130.70 though with sl at 130.00

Break out on crude, position closed at a loss on previous sell. Just bought now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by SIGAJ(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
WHICH PLATFORM DO YOU TRADE ON?? WHICH BROKER??
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fibonacci price projection tool on MT4 does not allow you choose the second swing low (or swing high as the case may be) unlike Mt5 APP which works perfectly. Who knows how to circumvent this on MT4? undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Manweysabi(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Isabella89: @manweysabi/Prettywoman
Which e-exchanger/company exchanges naira for you in order to have your dollar equivalent deposited into the Liberty reserve account? Is E-naira that was shown in the liberty reserve website what you guys used?
you can use any of the agent listed on their site... any! As for me, i use standardgoldng dot com

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.