Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658743 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2013
Overall there is strength in the NZD, CAD, AUD and CHF.

Overall there is weakness in the USD and GBP.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – AUD/USD, NZD/USD

Sell Trades – EUR/NZD, GBP/AUD, GBP/NZD, GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF

To Your Trading Success.
Andrew
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Manweysabi(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2013
Only fools doubt proofs... # in oyedepo's voice# grin grin
In this bussiness, if you use your head well, you go chop well well... # 2face's voice# cool cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2013
fxisreal: am seeing a kind of crash in d mkt this week, may be in my dream but let me say on my chart sha. the best trade am looking forward to take this week will be EC may be Monday, may be Tuesday or even Wednesday depends on the day it reach my level sha. am planning to SELL it if all thing remain the same. (will show dis level on me chart later) hop it will get me good pips like EN/EJ of last week.

pending the time the Ec get 2 d level am looking to trade, will be trading EU, GU also EN and EJ

on EU i may sell the pair when the mkt open shop depends on what happen in d world btw now till then
on Gu i will wait till it reach a level (will shows d level on me chart later) b4 i can enter sell " Monday trade only" not valid after that
on En will wait to sell this pair again when it reach some level

but if my levels taking out convincingly, will not have choice than to follow Sir Frenchman motto: price is King follow it where ever it goes.

my EU and GU still on since yesterday

i have added EC join as planned

all chart show later
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2013
Thank God dust don clear. Back to business house.

I now use one indicator-bb stop. One strategy. One currency pair-eurjpy and i take my trades from 1minute to 1hour chart. And my account has never remained the same. It was a tough decision to make, but i am glad i made it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Concept(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2013
Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success.

When you don't stand for something, you fall for everything. Even if you stand alone, stand for something!

Throughout life, people are constantly sticking labels on us, telling us what we can and cannot become. And sometimes this is good. People speak faith into us. They encourage us. But then, there are times that people put negative labels on us. You cannot stop the negative comments. You can’t prevent the negative labels, but you can choose to remove them.

As a teenager, Walt Disney was told by his art instructor that he wasn’t creative. He didn’t have any imagination. Disney was smart enough to remove that label. He went on to do pretty well. Lucille Ball was told that she didn’t have any acting skills. She should try a different profession. She removed that label. Winston Churchill failed the sixth grade. He was told he wasn’t smart enough. He went on to become one of the greatest Prime Ministers that ever lived. The common denominator in the success of these people is that they chose to remove the negative labels. It’s the same way today. Don’t focus on what others say; focus on what God says. Remove the negative labels and embrace who God created you to be.

Some people avoid problem, they want to enjoy their life. Some people seek problem, they want to grow.

Good Things Happen When You Distance Yourself From Negative People. Do you agree?

The most difficult phase of your life is not when no one understands you, it is when you don't understand yourself..

A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.

When you innovate, you've got to be prepared for everyone telling you you're nuts.

Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.

Don't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

When originally created, many Disney producers did not have faith in The Lion King saying “I don’t know who is going to watch that one.
Don't kill ur dreams becos others refuse to accept it, instead go back to ur existential drawing board and create ur dream. It is only possible if you believe it is possible.

Forex is real, if you are losing check yourself - For most of us that have considerable knowledge about this market but still in dilemma,it is pure greed, manipulation happens but with proper money management, price is going nowhere it is coming back however this is for people that have studied forex like a degree course. The pattern is clear most times but intervention may change it for some period however with good money management it will always work to your advantage because you have room to trade towards the temporary direction as well. If you have considered your account capital very well before venturing into a trade, 200pips negative sometimes don't count, I have stopped using stop loss I only trail-stop my positions. I learnt it the hard way that money management is the key.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2013
Being a graduate doesn't in any way prevent you from pursuing your dreams.I suggest you enter school and be counted among MEN!

SPARTACUS

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2013
Being a graduate doesn't in any way prevent you from pursuing your dreams.I suggest you enter school and be counted worthy in character and learning.

SPARTACUS

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2013
rozayx5:

Yeah my Sister.
You know we have only one life, if you watch the bollywood- movie - 3 idiots it speaks volumes.
many people live their life trying to please others and the society, am not living a fake life, i dont wanna do something i dont have passion for, we have so many invalid graduates and mad unemployment rate cause of lies told to us by the society,
not everyone is going to be a graduate but not every graduate is going to be comfortable , many people leave their talents and their passions and chase papers for years and in the end they regret it, its better living your real life and taking blame for your mistakes than going to school to please others, i have a passion for FOREX and its Gonna take my father in Heaven to stop me from trading. shocked shocked

No one will help me achieve my dreams but myself, what your seeing going on the frontpage is just Ignorance at its peak, so make i relax
as far as am living and not a job seeker life goes on cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2013
Morning Guys, what just happened to gold.i just placed my buy now now now n the next thing....a spike!!!.well am hapy sha, raking in the pips!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2013
fxbomovi: Thank God dust don clear. Back to business house.

I now use one indicator-bb stop. One strategy. One currency pair-eurjpy and i take my trades from 1minute to 1hour chart. And my account has never remained the same. It was a tough decision to make, but i am glad i made it.
Can you share you trading concept with ya brothers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2013
kenny1984: Morning Guys, what just happened to gold.i just placed my buy now now now n the next thing....a spike!!!.well am hapy sha, raking in the pips!!!

168 pips just like that!!! cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2013
can we please head back to the main biz of the day...

well, Today i just clocked 23 and am just very happy for God making me to see Today.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

So So Happy today...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Kirinwa: Being a graduate doesn't in any way prevent you from pursuing your dreams.I suggest you enter school and be counted among MEN!

SPARTACUS

This is a wrong reason for being a graduate!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Concept(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2013
rozayx5:

Yeah my Sister.
You know we have only one life, if you watch the bollywood- movie - 3 idiots it speaks volumes.
many people live their life trying to please others and the society, am not living a fake life, i dont wanna do something i dont have passion for, we have so many invalid graduates and mad unemployment rate cause of lies told to us by the society,
not everyone is going to be a graduate but not every graduate is going to be comfortable , many people leave their talents and their passions and chase papers for years and in the end they regret it, its better living your real life and taking blame for your mistakes than going to school to please others, i have a passion for FOREX and its Gonna take my father in Heaven to stop me from trading.

No one will help me achieve my dreams but myself, what your seeing going on the frontpage is just Ignorance at its peak, so make i relax
as far as am living and not a job seeker life goes on

The reason why I love this guy, he his making a statement that has meaning to me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2013
onlineresource: can we please head back to the main biz of the day...

well, Today i just clocked 23 and am just very happy for God making me to see Today.

So So Happy today...
am happy for you bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Manweysabi(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2013
A million likes
Concept: Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success.

When you don't stand for something, you fall for everything. Even if you stand alone, stand for something!

Throughout life, people are constantly sticking labels on us, telling us what we can and cannot become. And sometimes this is good. People speak faith into us. They encourage us. But then, there are times that people put negative labels on us. You cannot stop the negative comments. You can’t prevent the negative labels, but you can choose to remove them.

As a teenager, Walt Disney was told by his art instructor that he wasn’t creative. He didn’t have any imagination. Disney was smart enough to remove that label. He went on to do pretty well. Lucille Ball was told that she didn’t have any acting skills. She should try a different profession. She removed that label. Winston Churchill failed the sixth grade. He was told he wasn’t smart enough. He went on to become one of the greatest Prime Ministers that ever lived. The common denominator in the success of these people is that they chose to remove the negative labels. It’s the same way today. Don’t focus on what others say; focus on what God says. Remove the negative labels and embrace who God created you to be.

Some people avoid problem, they want to enjoy their life. Some people seek problem, they want to grow.

Good Things Happen When You Distance Yourself From Negative People. Do you agree?

The most difficult phase of your life is not when no one understands you, it is when you don't understand yourself..

A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.

When you innovate, you've got to be prepared for everyone telling you you're nuts.

Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.

Don't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

When originally created, many Disney producers did not have faith in The Lion King saying “I don’t know who is going to watch that one.
Don't kill ur dreams becos others refuse to accept it, instead go back to ur existential drawing board and create ur dream. It is only possible if you believe it is possible.

Forex is real, if you are losing check yourself - For most of us that have considerable knowledge about this market but still in dilemma,it is pure greed, manipulation happens but with proper money management, price is going nowhere it is coming back however this is for people that have studied forex like a degree course. The pattern is clear most times but intervention may change it for some period however with good money management it will always work to your advantage because you have room to trade towards the temporary direction as well. If you have considered your account capital very well before venturing into a trade, 200pips negative sometimes don't count, I have stopped using stop loss I only trail-stop my positions. I learnt it the hard way that money management is the key.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2013
This is it for those that are interested. I use on eurjpy. Timeframe set i use are daily-4hours-1hour, 4hours-1hour-15minutes, 1hour, 15minutes-5minutes and finally 15minutes-5minutes-1minute.
fxbomovi: Nothing special ooo, the indicator is just bb stop. If bb stop is bullish on 4 and 1 hour, i take bb stop bullish signal on 15minutes. I usually wait for a slight pull back if the bb stop is far from the signal candle.

When the bullish bb stop is broken convincingly, its a sign that the bullish trend is weak and start of a downtrend. If pinbar forms at the spot where the bb stop gave a bullish signal, then expect continuation of the bull trend. The reverse is the case when bb stop is bearish on 4 and 1 hour. Just like every other system, losses do occur, money management is the key.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2013

So So Happy today...

Happy birthday o, may your feet be planted firm like the roots of the Iroko tree.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2013
Concept: rozayx5:

Yeah my Sister.
not everyone is going to be a graduate but not every graduate is going to be comfortable , many people leave their talents and their passions and chase papers for years and in the end they regret it, its better living your real life and taking blame for your mistakes than going to school to please others, i have a passion for FOREX and its Gonna take my father in Heaven to stop me from trading.

as far as am living and not a job seeker life goes on

The reason why I love this guy, he his making a statement that has meaning to me.
sir i great you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2013

So So Happy today...
happy birthday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2013
honeric01:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2013
Kirinwa: Being a graduate doesn't in any way prevent you from pursuing your dreams.I suggest you enter school and be counted worthy in character a nd learning.

SPARTACUS

meaning
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2013
honeric01:

In life we choose to believe what we want to believe.
I did put up 2 posts yet you chose to leave the substance of being found worthy in character and learning post and pursued shadow of being counted among men post.

Money is not everything.Let's stop deceiving ourselves.There's always a difference in character between a learned person and a drop out most times.Take it or leave it the fact yet stands that education is important.

SPARTACUS
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2013
Set an alert for 127.00 on EJ, once broken imma add to my shorts.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2013
rozayx5:

meaning

The meaning lies in University Education.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Concept(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2013
nolly042: sir i great you

nolly042 great guy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2013
Happy birthday bro.

So So Happy today...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2013
Am short on ej already. Will be out anytime soon with 20sips or more
naijababe: Set an alert for 127.00 on EJ, once broken imma add to my shorts.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2013
Kirinwa:

The meaning lies in University Education.

which is compulsory to be a sane person. grin

stop deceiving yourself bro. the truth is hard to swallow. i can show you many of them. if you dont have a passion for engineering and you force yourself to read to please others your on a long thing. the last time i checked , people of good character and intelligence were using facebook
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2013
@naijababe, i hope you are still in your buy...
Had my own share of the profit from the sell before the buy started...
had a connection issue and couldnt get it on the buy from the very low... angry angry angry
i was very angry seeing the trade there and not been able to take a buy...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2013
fxbomovi: Am short on ej already. Will be out anytime soon with 20sips or more

? bro, don't know where ur entry from but if ur entery was above 128.20 level good to trail it. who knows if today is going to be salary day for the seller hold your ATM CARD..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2013
fxbomovi: Happy birthday bro.
Prettywoman: happy birthday
naijababe:

Happy birthday o, may your feet be planted firm like the roots of the Iroko tree.
nolly042: am happy for you bro

@all, thanks you very much.... very much appreciated... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.