Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,704 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659044 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2013
endfx1:

Nice one mam...i be your student na grin

Lol. You? Student? I go break
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2013
naijababe:

Lol. You? Student? I go break

hahahaha grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2013
For BB users, u can download an app on your phone to monitor the market on the go at all times. Doh you can not place orders or exit trades. Its just to study things away from laptop. Search and download NETDANIA forex
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2013
endfx1: Wow PA in the making...can history repeat itself again?

Watch the trend and the pullback to form a bullish pin.....the 1st was cool can the one of today do same?

lets watch and see....hmmmmmm seeing things shocked

If i were to trade this setup i would place a BUY LIMIT order 93.30 which is 50% retrace of the pin bar..SL at 92.11 and TP 97.10

Bro I was just about to post this same thing you took the post right from my key pad lol pin bar by the end of today the move no be here. Even doh I will not trade it I can feel it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 8:33pm On May 23, 2013
I took a peek (#CL), I wouldn't buy until it breaks 94.410. Best to place a Buy Stop at 94.50 if you're up for it, IMO.

So everyone's on the commodity/futures side of things now? smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2013
prowitin:

You go find me tire. Lol am not using the same name. grin grin
am so happy i find you that you very much sir yu ve made my day sir what you told me worked well. you are the only one that spoke to me on yahoo msg and live . God will bless you sir, you will see your work
endfx1:

Hmmmmmm you are a complete gambler grin grin
i am never a gambler am a long time trader so just dont say waht you dont know. just open your eyes here and i promise you will see my trade and my good profit that you wount dream of getting in the next 3years lol shocked grin grin shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2013
Ogboraph: i am never a gambler am a long time trader so just dont say waht you dont know. just open your eyes here and i promise you will see my trade and my good profit that you wount dream of getting in the next 3years lol shocked grin grin shocked

very pre mature answer here,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2013
GOLD: if the daily closes above 23% fibo level i will buy gold seeing that uj and ej have embarked on a journey to the south side and au has bounced off at the weekly support
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 23, 2013
XHTML: I took a peek (#CL), I wouldn't buy until it breaks 94.410. Best to place a Buy Stop at 94.50 if you're up for it, IMO.

So everyone's on the commodity/futures side of things now? smiley

Daily resistance for today, good place to buy too if you had not bought at 93.00 I will be looking to add more to my longs
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 9:14pm On May 23, 2013
hello house. please whats the current price for ej right now?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2013
endfx1:

Hmmmmmm....any special reason pls?

The tin just get sense in movement than gold
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2013
infofirst:

The tin just get sense in movement than gold

+100
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 9:37pm On May 23, 2013
Stumbled on this:
http://www.forexlive.com/blog/2013/05/23/the-nikkei-correction-is-perfectly-correlated-to-1987/

History rarely repeats itself in these markets but it's still a good outlook.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2013
naijababe:

+100

Make u tell those trying to trade oil that it is traded in contract oh n its not like fx n once contract expire n all trades n pending closed automatically

@all

At 0255GMT BOJ head Kuroda is scheduled to speak at ‘The International Conference on the Future of Asia’.The conference is organised by the Nikkei newspaper.This guy no dey tire
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2013
rozayx5:

i have seen worse sha, let him keep doing what he likes, maybe the money is free money, i know traders that make 15-30 % consistently on a monthly basis with small capital risking little on trades, but here he is fortunate to have the margin but bad he does not value it undecided
my monthly target is 15percent, and funny my trading account is less than a 100dollar(micro account). I am fine with the 15percent no matter my account balance, even on my demo i made sure i made 15 percent for 3 consecutive months before going life. But really, my learning process was made easier though longer because i still have my day job that pays the bills.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2013
naijababe:

+100
Pls check your mail ma'am wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2013
i am never a gambler am a long time trader so just dont say waht you dont know. just open your eyes here and i promise you will see my trade and my good profit that you wount dream of getting in the next 3years lol shocked grin grin shocked[/quote]

This ur pride.... frm time immemorial, proud pple dont last in forex.....it has a way of humbling them. u were wrong and evrybody is correctn u by defining ur personally as a gambler......and u are still braging. you need to b converted frm gambler to a trader..... learn now or pay more.....sory.........dats d truth.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 23, 2013
Ogboraph: I am never a gambler am a long time trader so just dont say waht you dont know. just open your eyes here and i promise you will see my trade and my good profit that you wount dream of getting in the next 3years lol shocked grin grin shocked[/color][/b]

Bwahahahahahaha...what a CLOWN!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 11:33pm On May 23, 2013
Pipsland78:

Bwahahahahahaha...what a CLOWN!!

forexprophet: i am never a gambler am a long time trader so just dont say waht you dont know. just open your eyes here and i promise you will see my trade and my good profit that you wount dream of getting in the next 3years lol shocked grin grin shocked

This ur pride.... frm time immemorial, proud pple dont last in forex.....it has a way of humbling them. u were wrong and evrybody is correctn u by defining ur personally as a gambler......and u are still braging. you need to b converted frm gambler to a trader..... learn now or pay more.....sory.........dats d truth.

rozayx5:

rozayx5:

rozayx5:

when the dictator comes, expect a front page heading >>> Forex trader looses 8000 $ in a day, and starts the next day<< grin

Una go gree sleep dis 9t angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 3:03am On May 24, 2013
Odionastron:

Una go gree sleep dis 9t angry angry angry angry angry

Maybe dem dey do night vigil ni

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by stolenstone: 6:00am On May 24, 2013
@ Naijababe, babe how far na? I'm looking to buy CRUDE OIL @ 93.4 Sl 91.90 and TP 96.50 the idea was as a result of the pin bar rejection on the daily chart. you think its a good idea, or are we still in the bears party??
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 6:54am On May 24, 2013
Goodmorning mates, today na my birthday. Make una follow me thank Baba God. For RSVP, contact rozay n naijababe. Please eat, drink n b merry, d bill is on me.. nice day all; office parol as usual till evning.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2013
martog: Goodmorning mates, today na my birthday. Make una follow me thank Baba God. For RSVP, contact rozay n naijababe. Please eat, drink n b merry, d bill is on me.. nice day all; office parol as usual till evning.
happy birthday matey, may your days be long and fulfilling.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2013
martog: Goodmorning mates, today na my birthday.. .
Happy birthday bro! For those who don't know, Martog started the very first FTA thread.
Enjoy your day!.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 7:09am On May 24, 2013
Happy birthday bro
martog: Goodmorning mates, today na my birthday. Make una follow me thank Baba God. For RSVP, contact rozay n naijababe. Please eat, drink n b merry, d bill is on me.. nice day all; office parol as usual till evning.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2013
ALERT ALERT ALERT BuyGBPUSD@1.5102-1.5112,TP@1.5195,SL@1.5060
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2013
my boss i wish u LLNP. more pips to your account
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2013
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT BuyGBPUSD@1.5102-1.5112,TP@1.5195,SL@1.5060
Hi, please watch 1.5170 level, it might offer a slight resistance to the up move.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 7:24am On May 24, 2013
@martog Have wish all the best and many more years!

Took a sell position at 1391.20 when my alert (at 1392.05) went off.

Support at 1386.67 still holds. If that's broken, the move should hit 1380.00.

Sell stop 1385.00, if you're up for it or don't have a currently running sell position.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:25am On May 24, 2013
HBD Bro! More greens to your account statement grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2013
Happy birday bfos i am celebrating with you. i thank God that i made that deposit i ve gotting my profit $1100 back by scaping only buy from that day i made the deposit and only taking half profit on 20pis 30pips.
my Gambling Has started. i know many will say the Gambler is back well thank you all i am learning every day.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Birikiti: 7:25am On May 24, 2013

Happy birthday man. God bless you real good and fulfill all desires of your heart in Jesus name! LLNP

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.