Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659040 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:26am On May 24, 2013
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT BuyGBPUSD@1.5102-1.5112,TP@1.5195,SL@1.5060
LOL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2013
Ogboraph: am so happy i find you that you very much sir yu ve made my day sir what you told me worked well. you are the only one that spoke to me on yahoo msg and live . God will bless you sir, you will see your work i am never a gambler am a long time trader so just dont say waht you dont know. just open your eyes here and i promise you will see my trade and my good profit that you wount dream of getting in the next 3years lol shocked grin grin shocked

My bro am not here to compete with anybody not even you....so safe yourself the stress.

HUMILTY + THE FEAR OF GOD = Honour,Life and Riches
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:30am On May 24, 2013
Gold sellstop at 1385.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2013
forexprophet: i am never a gambler am a long time trader so just dont say waht you dont know. just open your eyes here and i promise you will see my trade and my good profit that you wount dream of getting in the next 3years lol shocked grin grin shocked

This ur pride.... frm time immemorial, proud pple dont last in forex.....it has a way of humbling them. u were wrong and evrybody is correctn u by defining ur personally as a gambler......and u are still braging. you need to b converted frm gambler to a trader..... learn now or pay more.....sory.........dats d truth.

Just allow him to keep living in his world of illusion......he said "one day he will hammer it big" i hope that one day will come soon. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2013
martog: Goodmorning mates, today na my birthday. Make una follow me thank Baba God. For RSVP, contact rozay n naijababe. Please eat, drink n b merry, d bill is on me.. nice day all; office parol as usual till evning.

Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 7:36am On May 24, 2013
martog: Goodmorning mates, today na my birthday. Make una follow me thank Baba God. For RSVP, contact rozay n naijababe. Please eat, drink n b merry, d bill is on me.. nice day all; office parol as usual till evning.

Happy buffdae mate..more greens to ur account
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2013

Happy birthday bro i wish all the good things of life..Cheer's!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2013
[size=15pt]HBD our pioneer host...LLNP and greens to ur accounts[/size]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:47am On May 24, 2013
Ogboraph: Happy birday bfos i am celebrating with you. i thank God that i made that deposit i ve gotting my profit $1100 back by scaping only buy from that day i made the deposit and only taking half profit on 20pis 30pips.
my Gambling Has started. i know many will say the Gambler is back well thank you all i am learning every day.

What's the point in uploading your temporary profit when we all know you are only gambling and gonna lose it all back to the market. You see, any fool can make money trading forex but it takes a really smart and intelligent trader to keep the profit. And this is something you obviously lack

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:50am On May 24, 2013

happy birthday bro, wishing u many many happy returns, will send your e-gift later but where we they met 4 d party self.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2013
Pipsland78:
What's the point in uploading your temporary profit when we all know you are only gambling and gonna lose it all back to the market. You see, any fool can make money trading forex but it takes a really smart and intelligent trader to keep the profit. And this is something you obviously lack

shocked shocked..hmmmmm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 8:01am On May 24, 2013
XHTML: Stumbled on this:
http://www.forexlive.com/blog/2013/05/23/the-nikkei-correction-is-perfectly-correlated-to-1987/

History rarely repeats itself in these markets but it's still a good outlook.

Thanks bro. Good read.

But history does repeat itself very very well. I'm reading about cyclic trading ATM and I'm amazed at the way these prices correlate with previous movement and how they sorta form a cycle. Little wonder George Soros could tell u what the price of Cable will be in the next 4years. Once again, thanks.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 8:15am On May 24, 2013

Oga at the top dey do birthday. This na the first trade alert for NL. Hahahaha. No SL, No TP grin grin grin

martog:
Hi Fellow traders, due to recent development in the other infamous thread "IS FOREX REAL?" I have decided to open this thread for those of us who may be interested in receiving trade alerts. Here we are free to do what we know how to do best to help each other make money in the world of forex.
So to start with, here is a call on EUR/USD, sell @ 1.2669. I have strong conviction that if we hold this trade for a few days, we will all smile. So for now, am not setting any TP till tomorrow. Please use good money management strategy. Your comments and suggestions are very much welcome. We are here to help each other.
Good luck to us all,

Happy birthday sir. Thanks for creating this long-lasting platform wink

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:21am On May 24, 2013
Kirinwa: Gold sellstop at 1385.

Still valid.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:24am On May 24, 2013
Happy Birthday Martog.Many green pips to you, long life and health.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:27am On May 24, 2013
Gold
Sellstop @ 1385
Stoploss @ 1390
Target. 1355
Alternatively close by 1:00pm today
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by PrettySpicey(f): 8:36am On May 24, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mfm04622: 8:36am On May 24, 2013
Good day all,
Just fortunate to chance on this thread. I am trading forex at the moment, though not profitable yet ( What i make today, i lose tomorrow). Can anyone hold me by the hand and teach me what works? I will rally appreciate it.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:45am On May 24, 2013
mfm04622: Good day all,
Just fortunate to chance on this thread. I am trading forex at the moment, though not profitable yet ( What i make today, i lose tomorrow). Can anyone hold me by the hand and teach me what works? I will rally appreciate it.

Thanks
I can assure you this thread is full of a lot of nice folks who will be more than willing to guide you and help you grow and mature as a trader so long you are ready to be patient and humble.

Have you gone through class one which is studying babypipsdotcom? You also need to read up on money management and controlling your emotions because these are extremely important to master if you want to become profitable in the long term.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 8:45am On May 24, 2013
Piponomics:
LOL

grin I neva realy see dis guy sell any day, na so so buy,buy,buy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2013
raycolz_84:

grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 8:55am On May 24, 2013
Martog,happy birthday,may God smile on u today n always...Amen.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2013
AUDUSD closed with over twice its average daily volume and formed a bullish pinbar on the daily time frame. The pair had been trending downwards for quite some time. I suggest we watch to buy this pair as this could be the first signal on a probable pullback to the up side.
Happy trading!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:02am On May 24, 2013
raycolz_84:

His MT4 Sell button no dey visible grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2013
I'm trying my first long here (0.9652) with stop loss @ 0.9588
Let's see if there is sufficient demand for the up move.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 9:08am On May 24, 2013
@ House,Leave Ogboraph ooo,all of us are accompanied by our guardian angels daily....we dont see them but they ar there
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mfm04622: 9:08am On May 24, 2013
Pipsland78:
I can assure you this thread is full of a lot of nice folks who will be more than willing to guide you and help you grow and mature as a trader so long you are ready to be patient and humble.

Have you gone through class one which is studying babypipsdotcom? You also need to read up on money management and controlling your emotions because these are extremely important to master if you want to become profitable in the long term.

I am familiar with and do practice Money Management. I also have a printed copy of the lessons in babypipsdotcom. My problem is i have not developed or come across a profitable system.

Thank you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:14am On May 24, 2013
mfm04622:

I am familiar with and do practice Money Management. I also have a printed copy of the lessons in babypipsdotcom. My problem is i have not developed or come across a profitable system.

Thank you
Ok, so you've gone past class one. What system do you use? Why not visit @rozay's forex research thread, you just might find his system in conformity with your personality; his thread may also help you develop on your current system.

By the way, are you technical, fundamental or price action?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2013
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT BuyGBPUSD@1.5102-1.5112,TP@1.5195,SL@1.5060
here it comes and i give thanks to God almighty and i thank some one in this forum with user name FXISREAL

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2013
mfm04622:

Thank you
u can try this system "trend trading all pairs" search for it in forexfactory. It is purely price action, it based strictly on support and resistance, demand and supply. Jst my newbie opinion.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by freelinks: 9:39am On May 24, 2013
Trading forex for over 5 years now. I had my ups and down as usual. But above all I have made a living from it as a student. I got a bike in school with proceeds from forex and so will my next car now.

Some truths a about forex:
It not gambling
It's not for everyone.
What works for Mr A might never work for Mr B.
Don't learn or trade forex if you have high blood pressure.
If you want to be rich quick, forex is not for you.
Always have a back up plan.
Be sure you have other investment.
It is also very important that you are psychologically stable.
You don't let the whole city know you trade. That you can double or build up a $20 account doesn't mean you will do the same for a $2000 account. The reverse might be the case.
Truthful, you might not be able to trade everyday or even each week. Good traders will understand my point better.
You need more information, Reading than trading.
It takes long to perfect.
Never borrow money to trade. It builds up pressure. Trading makes more sense when you are relaxed and free from undue pressure.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2013
freelinks: Trading forex for over 5 years now. I had my ups and down as usual. But above all I have made a living from it as a student. I got a bike in school with proceeds from forex and so will my next car now.

Some truths a about forex:
It not gambling
It's not for everyone.
What works for Mr A might never work for Mr B.
Don't learn or trade forex if you have high blood pressure.
If you want to be rich quick, forex is not for you.
Always have a back up plan.
Be sure you have other investment.
It is also very important that you are psychologically stable.
You don't let the whole city know you trade. That you can double or build up a $20 account doesn't mean you will do the same for a $2000 account. The reverse might be the case.
Truthful, you might not be able to trade everyday or even each week. Good traders will understand my point better.
You need more information, Reading than trading.
It takes long to perfect.
Never borrow money to trade. It builds up pressure. Trading makes more sense when you are relaxed and free from undue pressure.

a million likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.