Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,360 members, 7,868,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659751 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 26, 2013
onlineresource: @naijababe,
Aw r U̶̲̥̅̊ doing.
Been busy all this while.
Just got an extra battery to my laptop.
Hope your weekend was great...

@all, happy pipfull week to you all

weekend is very good jare, very sunny this side of the planet grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 4:21pm On May 26, 2013
^ Nice one Ma'am. Keep up the good work.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:24pm On May 26, 2013
Am not happy with liberty issues. Just withdrew on Friday make I take soak garri now this. I dey vex wella. Fellow instaforex traders I hereby call on you all to arise. Let's rise above this and take initiative.How do we withdraw?Am checking out other options right away.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 26, 2013
keni:
Let me solve your problem for you

FXKingChicken + speaking from two sides of the mouth + overblown ego - profitability in forex = ZERO VALUE
Glad you know the bolded and am sure you've found something better doing.

learner1:

The way some people burn accounts to forex trading is unbelievable makes me to think if forex is controlled by demons or a satanic venture. Give me that 8000$ wasted I tell you my life don better forever. In my early life I wasted half of that (not forex though - general live struggle) but not this time again. God hates money wasters.
You have seen nothing. I tell you this thing is more addicted like all other evil caused by money in this world - sex, drug, stealing, etc
I know a man who has lost so much to fx and is now resorting to selling his properties to revenge or collect all his losses from the market. He succeeded in convincing his wife saying don't worry when I withdraw all these will be replaced with a blink of an eye - I wept in my heart. What a costly joke
I advice him not to do it but rejected my submission... that am not a good businessman.
To the rest of you if retail forex closes today or FX closes and the world returns to the formal banking system, where will you be? Considering the fact that most of you got no backup or skills (handwork). Yahoo boys are suffering today because maga no dey again - na PLus dey reign na. Oh!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2013
naijababe:

weekend is very good jare, very sunny this side of the planet grin

FTA Queen.. Pls if at any time you need to employ a PA to help you handle all these request, holla at your boy o grin

Thanks for your magnanimity.

Have a prosperous week!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2013
If not for the bank holiday, I might be looking for opportunity to short GBPUSD at arround 1.51536

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 26, 2013
Eawealth:
And who is this goat? Do I need to tie you to a stake or allow you roam? I would gladly tie you if you dont act right.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Onedolar: 5:33pm On May 26, 2013
happy weekends to all trader. Pls pray for lr to be back soon.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 26, 2013
ayox2003: ^ Nice one Ma'am. Keep up the good work.

Frawzey

Thanks boss. Sitting my fine self in the garden chillaxing with a glass of Chianti.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by keni: 6:25pm On May 26, 2013
Eawealth:
Oga you are quoting my comment from way back but I dont understand what you are saying can you please explain yourself better?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2013
I am looking out for a spike on oil this night. Placing no trades on it doh just looking out.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2013
Onedolar: happy weekends to all trader. Pls pray for lr to be back soon.

please read this
https://www.nairaland.com/1302945/liberty-reserve-shot-down-what

what happens to e-naira,epay etc?i think this is a long term issue and very serious one.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2013
Pipsland78:
And who is this goat? Do I need to tie you to a stake or allow you roam? I would gladly tie you if you dont act right.

he better change his nairaland username. cos that alone implicates him. His coming to forex related threads is a big blow to his personality cause he is like a dog returning to his vomit undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2013
Eawealth:

You have seen nothing. I tell you this thing is more addicted like all other evil caused by money in this world - sex, drug, stealing, etc
I know a man who has lost so much to fx and is now resorting to selling his properties to revenge or collect all his losses from the market. He succeeded in convincing his wife saying don't worry when I withdraw all these will be replaced with a blink of an eye - I wept in my heart. What a costly joke
I advice him not to do it but rejected my submission... that am not a good businessman.
To the rest of you if retail forex closes today or FX closes and the world returns to the formal banking system, where will you be? Considering the fact that most of you got no backup or skills (handwork). Yahoo boys are suffering today because maga no dey again - na PLus dey reign na. Oh!
I can undastand dat u are a forex failure.it is normal for those who hv bin bitten by fx to talk like that. pls if only u can read and understand an ebook titled TRADING IN THE ZONE, u wil come bak to trading fx. u can advise pple to diversify but not to condemn fx totally. if only u were in my location, i wil show u visible proofs dat fx is a good biz for d right
minded pple.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:08pm On May 26, 2013
I saw CL as a symbol in instaforex.Is it the same oil being traded here?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by okolinelson(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2013
@naijababe; pls send me the strategy biggerboysclub2004@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ForexRaider(f): 7:45pm On May 26, 2013
Thankx Naisha babe, u 2 mush :-)))))
naijababe: Boys, it is done and sent o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 26, 2013
Kirinwa: I saw CL as a symbol in instaforex.Is it the same oil being traded here?

Yep, that's the one.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 8:27pm On May 26, 2013
As my pple don run comot from currency to commodity, i will specialize meself on GU and EU

happy sunday to everyone here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 26, 2013
The gold channel! Are we headed for 1467 and above?!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Onedolar: 8:36pm On May 26, 2013
fxisreal: As my pple don run comot from currency to commodity, i will specialize meself on GU and EU

yes oga i so much love this pairs and i trade only on them for now though i am still a learner lol..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2013
As LR don park one side make i shift go another side lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 8:39pm On May 26, 2013
fxisreal: ..and for those of us that trade Gu pls becareful the pair is getting to the levels that once it reverse that might be her journey to 1.6000. anytime it does me will be watching 507x levels once it stay above that levels convincingly, no SEll for me on the pair till 1.6 who knows when that will be all fingers cross. vice versa

as i said last week watching that level 1.507x in as much as price stay above that levels, it no sell for me again will continuing buying on a pullback with atleast 80 - 100 tp at a time.

on this current position will be looking for exit around 1.523x level

goodluck every one

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2013
e-naira have better rates, they buy 158 ) 8k difference on 1000$ shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 9:03pm On May 26, 2013
fxisreal: As my pple don run comot from currency to commodity, i will specialize meself on GU and EU

they are PORTING to greener pasture...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 26, 2013
Am still comfortable with currency trading.Moving to commodity will be hard for me unless am not making enough dollars from Forex.Am focused of FOREX trading for now.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2013
fxisreal: As my pple don run comot from currency to commodity, i will specialize meself on GU and EU happy sunday to everyone here
I just hope u stick to it n will xpect ur calls, me eu and uj n then oil but will give only eu call henceforth.

Kirinwa: Am not happy with liberty issues. Just withdrew on Friday make I take soak garri now this. I dey vex wella. Fellow instaforex traders I hereby call on you all to arise. Let's rise above this and take initiative.How do we withdraw?Am checking out other options right away.

Seems their instaforex card allow withdrawal irrespective of ur deposit method.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2013
infofirst: I just hope u stick to it n will xpect ur calls, me eu and uj n then oil but will give only eu call henceforth.

Seems their instaforex card allow withdrawal irrespective of ur deposit method .

true, goldnaira card is ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2013
naijababe: The gold channel! Are we headed for 1467 and above?!

watching out for a rebounce or a break on 4hour

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2013
rozayx5:
true, goldnaira card is ok
i see but this option at e-naira to sell or buy direct is cute too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2013
the ATM starts running again cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.