Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657817 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 10:02pm On May 26, 2013
naijababe:

Thanks boss. Sitting my fine self in the garden chillaxing with a glass of Chianti.

Chai see life! No wonder!!!! Na so so Gold and Oil u dey trade. Na ogi i dey use cool body for here ooo grin

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 10:03pm On May 26, 2013
fxisreal: As my pple don run comot from currency to commodity, i will specialize meself on GU and EU

happy sunday to everyone here

Bros last week wasn't a good one for fx but was excellent for the commodities.It's called diversification.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 10:13pm On May 26, 2013
fxisreal:

as i said last week watching that level 1.507x in as much as price stay above that levels, it no sell for me again will continuing buying on a pullback with atleast 80 - 100 tp at a time.

on this current position will be looking for exit around 1.523x level

goodluck every one

There's a minor resistance at 15149, I'll join you once it breaks that price.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2013
Just only two LOW (fundamental)news for the whole of Monday. What will move market this Monday? am still wondering.I HOPE MARKET WILL EVEN MOVE AT ALL.Low volume low movement.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2013
ayox2003:

Chai see life! No wonder!!!! Na so so Gold and Oil u dey trade. Na ogi i dey use cool body for here ooo grin

Frawzey

Lol. Ogi ko, paraga ni :p

@ thread, remember there is a public holiday in the UK and US tomorrow which will result in very low liquidity potentially. I am not opening shop until Tuesday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nairakobo: 10:29pm On May 26, 2013
rozayx5: the ATM starts running again cool

Prof, BBstop just rang on USD/CAD for a sell, but waiting for the second dot on the next candle(1hr). The current candle is formed under the ichi cloud. Boss, can u explain the validity of this signal
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 26, 2013
AM beginning to hate these public holidays that make me idle and lazy for the whole day.I COMMAND YOU MONDAY (27-05-13)TO PASS OVER AND LET TUESDAY COME FOR US TO TRADE AND MAKE MONEY CONSISTENTLY..
naijababe:

Lol. Ogi ko, paraga ni :p

@ thread, remember there is a public holiday in the UK and US tomorrow which will result in very low liquidity potentially. I am not opening shop until Tuesday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2013
just spoke to xemarkets and people using lr can switch to moneybooker or neteller for withdrawal and deposit
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 26, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: AM beginning to hate these public holidays that make me idle and lazy for the whole day.I COMMAND YOU MONDAY (27-05-13)TO PASS OVER AND LET TUESDAY COME FOR US TO TRADE AND MAKE MONEY CONSISTENTLY..

grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2013
fxisreal:

as i said last week watching that level 1.507x in as much as price stay above that levels, it no sell for me again will continuing buying on a pullback with atleast 80 - 100 tp at a time.

on this current position will be looking for exit around 1.523x level

goodluck every one

my man thank you so much can you see what your advice to me has done? i was buying on every pull back on GU and EU on friday and this is my account balance from that day i deposited $1100

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2013
Insta Forex support wrote;

Currently company has no official confirmation nor disclaim of any information about Liberty Reserve payment system situation. Once such information
is appeared, we will be commenting it issuing an official release on our website.

We recommend clients to continue use their trading accounts with InstaForex normally and not to make any hurried conclusions. In any case, despite
of what will be output of current situation with Liberty Reserve, it is assured that it will not impact our company's work a lot. We kindly ask you to wait
patiently for further updates from Liberty Reserve side.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2013
ALERT ALERT ALERT BuyGBPUSD@1.5129 ,TP@1.5209, SL@1.5095
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Onedolar: 11:09pm On May 26, 2013
infofirst: Insta Forex support wrote;

Currently company has no official confirmation nor disclaim of any information about Liberty Reserve payment system situation. Once such information
is appeared, we will be commenting it issuing an official release on our website.

We recommend clients to continue use their trading accounts with InstaForex normally and not to make any hurried conclusions. In any case, despite
of what will be output of current situation with Liberty Reserve, it is assured that it will not impact our company's work a lot. We kindly ask you to wait
patiently for further updates from Liberty Reserve side.

thanks for the updates.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2013
Ogboraph:
my man thank you so much can you see what your advice to me has done? i was buying on every pull back on GU and EU on friday and this is my account balance from that day i deposited $1100

Please show us your account because the ogboraph I know don't trade below 1 loy size grin

Congrats brov...u have 1 mail since weekend
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2013
teeboy4x:

Please show us your account because the ogboraph I know don't trade below 1 loy size grin

Congrats brov...u have 1 mail since weekend
my brother so youi no use1.00lot any more oh. i dont want to make history to repeat itself on my account. no more wast of money and greed.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 11:28pm On May 26, 2013
Ogboraph:

though am not seeing 1lot, 2lots on a pair like last week and u hav been putting Sl on ur trades but still u are on over trading with too much position of 0.50lot trades at a time. if you have 2 , 3 accounts and this one is aggressive account fine, but u only have 1 account, this is still not good enough. always remember the rules bro. wishing u good week ahead
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2013
Agea Support wrote: As we mentioned above,In respect of Liberty reserve, it is not operational anymore. Clients that deposited using Liberty Reserve will be allowed to withdraw funds using other digital currency options we offer. Wire transfer is not an option as a replacement for Liberty Reserve.

Hmmm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2013
endfx1:

hahahaha grin

This is how endfx1 used to TRIPLE his account in 1 week way back in 2011!
Incredible isn't it?!!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2013
I have added 2 simple indicators.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:04am On May 27, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: AM beginning to hate these public holidays that make me idle and lazy for the whole day.I COMMAND YOU MONDAY (27-05-13)TO PASS OVER AND LET TUESDAY COME FOR US TO TRADE AND MAKE MONEY CONSISTENTLY..

same here undecided angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 6:11am On May 27, 2013
Gold
Buystop @ 1400
Stoploss @ 1395
Target. 1420
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:13am On May 27, 2013
nairakobo:

BBstop just rang on USD/CAD for a sell, but waiting for the second dot on the next candle(1hr). The current candle is formed under the ichi cloud. Boss, can u explain the validity of this signal

the sell was not confirmed by the bbstop, so you have to wait, seems USDCAD its in a tight range, add a bollinger band with period 14, deviation 2, to see what am telling you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2013
sojmann:

This is how endfx1 used to TRIPLE his account in 1 week way back in 2011!
Incredible isn't it?!!

Lol....guy you trail me alot oooo,anyways you got a mail grin

@all goodmorning and happy new week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saudatu(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2013
@ thread, Good morning guyz. I was shocked when I had the news about L.R. Thank GOD you my $500 in their possession has been transfered to my broker. But their is this broker I learnt that they accept debit naira master card. That is you can deposit and withdrew your money via your local bank. They are called mazuz, I think we should do some research to know if they are genuine or not. By this, it will stop all the short change of third parties. e.g moneybooker, e-pay et al.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2013
endfx1:

Lol....guy you trail me alot oooo,anyways you got a mail grin

@all goodmorning and happy new week

did you see my missed call on saturday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saudatu(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2013
Ogboraph: my brother so youi no use1.00lot any more oh. i dont want to make history to repeat itself on my account. no more wast of money and greed.
You got a P.M. Pls reply I need to ask you some questions.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 8:06am On May 27, 2013
fxisreal:

though am not seeing 1lot, 2lots on a pair like last week and u hav been putting Sl on ur trades but still u are on over trading with too much position of 0.50lot trades at a time. if you have 2 , 3 accounts and this one is aggressive account fine, but u only have 1 account, this is still not good enough. always remember the rules bro. wishing u good week ahead

pls i need to talk privately with you. pls whats ur email?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:20am On May 27, 2013
PLEASE AND PLEASE TRY FOREXTIME.COM. if i put 3w , i may be banned.you will be amazed by what you will see if and only if they approve you.there are about 83 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRADE WITH FOREXTIME.
saudatu: @ thread, Good morning guyz. I was shocked when I had the news about L.R. Thank GOD you my $500 in their possession has been transfered to my broker. But their is this broker I learnt that they accept debit naira master card. That is you can deposit and withdrew your money via your local bank. They are called mazuz, I think we should do some research to know if they are genuine or not. By this, it will stop all the short change of third parties. e.g moneybooker, e-pay et al.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2013
low liquidity, 18% another bored day undecided

time to go catch some fun, silverbird Galleria Uyo till evening grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 8:35am On May 27, 2013
Odionastron:

pls i need to talk privately with you. pls whats ur email?

bro pm me or leave ur mobile number here will get back to u
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2013
rozayx5: low liquidity, 18% another bored day undecided

time to go catch some fun, silverbird Galleria Uyo till evening grin

Nice one. check ur mail bro..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2013
Yo guys,can't enter this trade as I am already in Gbp/Usd!

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.