Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,336 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659139 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2013
onlineresource:
yet to see any signal on gold...
Bros, I have collected about 180pips (1,800 gold pips) on two trades in the last 10 hours. I was surprised when you said no signal yet.
See the charts attached.
@ Naijababe, please be careful on that gold long. Price has a date with 1,180 level before the up move will start. The 1920 price high was the peak of wave 3 (monthly tf) and we are already nearing the end of wave 4. I expect the 5th wave to be very sweet. Just wait around 1,180 then buy and go on vacation *smiles*
Happy trading!
Mesh

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2013
irabor001: ...........are u still trading wit dem,did u found using ur credit card? and hw is dere withdrawal process,pls tell me ur experience wit dem.....tanks for ur response ..

I still trade with instaforex because they have not given me reasons to leave them,the site i gave you earlier has answers to all your questions(www.instaforexnaira.com),you can fund with naira or dollar and withdrawal is at worst within 24 hours,this site is based at PH and i believe is their representative here,the site also has the office address and phone numbers of the operators,cheers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2013
mekuzoil:

I still trade with instaforex because they have not given me reasons to leave them,the site i gave you earlier has answers to all your questions(www.instaforexnaira.com),you can fund with naira or dollar and withdrawal is at worst within 24 hours,this site is based at PH and i believe is their representative here,the site also has the office address and phone numbers of the operators,cheers

Enjoy nah or you want us to join you? undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2013
@meshpips, I had no idea you were an elliot wave maestro. I don't understand that thing, it seems all very subjective to me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2013
Babe it's been awhile. How market? It's buystop and Sellstop tins now for me o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2013
EJ Sellstop. 127.50
GJ Sellstop 150.00
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2013
elewedu: As a newbie, i don't think i know so much on this money management thing, but i am tempted to say the little i know. I am always scared when i see people here netting 80percent in a week, when i see this i go back to review my system to see if i can make that much. I ve tried it severally but to no, the best my system can give me per month is 25percent that's wit a risk of 5percent per trade( i trade 4hrly , and get very few setups per week). I came to realisation that for me make a living trading forex i will ♓ανε nothing less than 10k dollars in my account which i dnt ♓ανε yet, which means patience. If one has a good strategy, then patience is the next thing to ♓ανε. I strongly believe it is lack of patience that make traders throw money management in the wind and risk so much.

pls can you give me some coaching about this forex..i want to venture into it too...but is kind of confusing when am being tutored on it.....and from what u said that u are a newbie.....maybe u will be able to explain to me in simple terms....and i will be very grateful if you cangive me your number......so that i can contact u on whatsapp
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2013
If the data released from the US beats the forecast (on the positive side), the commodities will take some hit - particularly Gold.

1269.xx is a key support though. If it's breached I'll short to 1244.xx. Until then, I'm still holding my position, (SL still at 1267.86)

Fingers crossed. Let's hope for the best.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2013
EU. Sellstop. 1.3100 Datz all for today!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2013
Kirinwa: EU. Sellstop. 1.3100 Datz all for today!
bro, please don't take this sell. There is demand level at 1.3091 try buy here and hold the trade until price completes its 52 period Average True Range. Note that a 1hr close below yesterday's low will invalidate the buy set up. Enjoy yourself!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2013
@meshpip, I mostly stay off the market on mondays because of its slow movement and start full trading on tuesday...
That's why...
And also remember that we bÓth have different strategies of trading...
Happy trading to you...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2013
What is wrong with this damn market? Entered Euraud and Eurnzd sell.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2013
EJ on a trip to south africa grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2013
Kirinwa: Babe it's been awhile. How market? It's buystop and Sellstop tins now for me o.

Lol.............

XHTML: If the data released from the US beats the forecast (on the positive side), the commodities will take some hit - particularly Gold.

1269.xx is a key support though. If it's breached I'll short to 1244.xx. Until then, I'm still holding my position, (SL still at 1267.86)

Fingers crossed. Let's hope for the best.

As far as I am concerned, I am only interested in market sentiment after the release. My own na to just follow.......... I love Nikkei die.......that Monday that y'all are beating delivered mouthwatering pips on futures and oil.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2013
Kirinwa: EJ Sellstop. 127.50
GJ Sellstop 150.00

Nice analysis.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2013
naijababe:

Oops! Na fake harami o angry

A combination of a big candle and a very small one. Their appearance at a support or resistance can often be a potent reversal signal.

Copied. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by leopower(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2013
who is selling USD/CAD 1.03690 target. follow is u care (price action thing on daily)no time to post chat
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2013
nothing better than having checks and balances in your trading system, you only laugh at fake signals, and only the very smart fake ones can take advantage of it grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2013
Sold the Dow again and Nikkei
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2013
Closed my gold long, not looking good undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2013
you and your parables.... grin grin grin
how was your weekend.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2013
leopower: who is selling USD/CAD 1.03690 target. follow is u care (price action thing on daily)no time to post chat
Nice, I already gave this trade call from 1.0540 level. @ naijababe, I'm not an elliot minini english wey u speak o! It is just a trading method I'm working on. Google "hikake" it is a method of trading failed inside bars. Enjoy your day.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2013
naijababe:

As far as I am concerned, I am only interested in market sentiment after the release. My own na to just follow.......... I love Nikkei die.......that Monday that y'all are beating delivered mouthwatering pips on futures and oil.

Since last week's downpour, it's been the futures providing the little pushes here and there. wink

After meddling with scores and scores of trading systems I realized it's best to "Think like a fundamentalist and trade like a technical analyst". I try to understand and be informed of the "why", and then use technical analysis to fine tune my entry and exit - worked for me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2013
naijababe: Sold the Dow again and Nikkei

Stopped out sad but re-entered
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2013
XHTML:

Since last week's downpour, it's been the futures providing the little pushes here and there. wink

After meddling with scores and scores of trading systems I realized it's best to "Think like a fundamentalist and trade like a technical analyst". I try to understand and be informed of the "why", and then use technical analysis to fine tune my entry and exit - worked for me.

Nice! I really like the bolded
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2013
Surprise, Surprise. ECB President Draghi due to deliver a speech at 1:15pm (Nigerian Time).

This is the EUR's "Bernanke". Watch out for this.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2013
XHTML: Surprise, Surprise. ECB President Draghi due to deliver a speech at 1:15pm (Nigerian Time).

This is the EUR's "Bernanke". Watch out for this.
Well, Draghi had better drag the Euro down...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mehn those that entered GJ,EJ sell late are holding their breath.I even had to increase my stoploss to 100 pips each and target 200 pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
adegbem:

pls can you give me some coaching about this forex..i want to venture into it too...but is kind of confusing when am being tutored on it.....and from what u said that u are a newbie.....maybe u will be able to explain to me in simple terms....and i will be very grateful if you cangive me your number......so that i can contact u on whatsapp
Me teach you forex, abeg no pull my legs jare. For ur information , i trade a micro account, am two months old trading live....so i dont think i will be of much help here. I will only be mature to teach when i have benefitted from this bussiness, meaning when i make a profit withdrawal. U can talk to baba rozay, XTHML, pipnonomics, fxisreal, infact just choose one person among all this plenty oga and u re good to go, and before i forget u can also contact ogboragh, he seem to banking pips so easily tooo. sogbo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
NA waoh!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
elewedu: Me teach you forex, abeg no pull my legs jare. For ur information , i trade a micro account, am two months old trading live....so i dont think i will be of much help here. I will only be mature to teach when i have benefitted from this bussiness, meaning when i make a profit withdrawal. U can talk to baba rozay, XTHML, pipnonomics, fxisreal, infact just choose one person among all this plenty oga and u re good to go, and before i forget u can also contact ogboragh, he seem to banking pips so easily tooo. sogbo

grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is quite a good read. Look at those forecasts.
http://www.businessinsider.com/most-bullish-gold-price-targets-2013-6?op=1

I don't get it. There is a strong demand for physical gold at the moment, china completing plans to launch their ETF. But this doesn't seem to reflect on paper gold, with prices are still dangling on the low. angry

On the contrary, I'm quite considering a long term investment in gold. I mean, consider if you had followed Marc Faber's recommendation and bought gold for $400 back in 2003. But, that's just on the side anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.