Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,799 members, 7,841,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (655998 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Naijababe,Rozayx all traders here make una sellEJ GJ. We fit push am down o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
elewedu: Me teach you forex, abeg no pull my legs jare. For ur information , i trade a micro account, am two months old trading live....so i dont think i will be of much help here. I will only be mature to teach when i have benefitted from this bussiness, meaning when i make a profit withdrawal. U can talk to baba rozay, XTHML, pipnonomics, fxisreal, infact just choose one person among all this plenty oga and u re good to go, and before i forget u can also contact ogboragh, he seem to banking pips so easily tooo. sogbo

Oga Elewedu, you're way past mature o. if you were handed $10,000, I'm confident you could get more than 150% ROI. Just give it sometime, you'll switch to a standard account. We all get better and better by practicing. wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
XHTML:

Since last week's downpour, it's been the futures providing the little pushes here and there. wink

After meddling with scores and scores of trading systems I realized it's best to "Think like a fundamentalist and trade like a technical analyst". I try to understand and be informed of the "why", and then use technical analysis to fine tune my entry and exit - worked for me.

Can you elaborate on the bolded, I have been thinking about it since I read it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by joelreg(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kirinwa: Naijababe,Rozayx all traders here make una sellEJ GJ. We fit push am down o.

hahahahah this one got me lafin rollin on the floor. u wana push it down by fire by force it must go down.hahahahahahah fx traders i dey hailll
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by denicegq86: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
i wont mind to involve in this forex thingy pls how did any of you got it started the financial implication
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
sl hit left right and centre for me since yesterday and today.
just spotted this juicy setup on gbp/chf 4hr chart.
One unique characteristics about this pair is that it can be very choppy. Place your sl wrongly, and price will gladly take it out sharp sharp.
see chart below for details
Let's see how it plays out.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
joelreg:

hahahahah this one got me lafin rollin on the floor. u wana push it down by fire by force it must go down.hahahahahahah fx traders i dey hailll

NA so nah. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by irabor001: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
mekuzoil:

I still trade with instaforex because they have not given me reasons to leave them,the site i gave you earlier has answers to all your questions(www.instaforexnaira.com),you can fund with naira or dollar and withdrawal is at worst within 24 hours,this site is based at PH and i believe is their representative here,the site also has the office address and phone numbers of the operators,cheers
...........my bro, tanks for d info,i said let me give dem a try since we both stay in portharcurt. i made deposit today true them and d founding was all most instant...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
denicegq86: i wont mind to involve in this forex thingy pls how did any of you got it started the financial implication

Bros. if your legs no fit carry you.Borrow legs run o.E better as you never start o.Go do another thing. This business can wreak you for life.Am not saying it's not profitable o.It's just not meant for everyone.Do it with money you can afford to lose.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by alfredinner: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
my pple what is the psychological level for GU.......
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
irabor001: ...........my bro, tanks for d info,i said let me give dem a try since we both stay in portharcurt. i made deposit today true them and d funding was all most instant...
no be funding be issue o bros. anyway. just be careful. happy trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
irabor001: ...........my bro, tanks for d info,i said let me give dem a try since we both stay in portharcurt. i made deposit today true them and d founding was all most instant...

NA the same people o.Make una carry una market shift one side o.Insta ni Naira ko
undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kirinwa:

Bros. if your legs no fit carry you.Borrow legs run o.E better as you never start o.Go do another thing. This business can wreak you for life.Am not saying it's not profitable o.It's just not meant for everyone.Do it with money you can afford to lose.
choi* you for emphasize more on the positive part na. denice you will have to sacrifice a year and more in learning this. if you do it well you will be successful like many in this forum. its a long journey and the risk is high angry . welcome grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
OliverPin: choi* you for emphasize more on the positive part na. denice you will have to sacrifice a year and more in learning this. if you do it well you will be successful like many in this forum. its a long journey and the risk is high angry . welcome grin

Nobody wants to hear the truth these days.Okay o make I join you welcome am nah make the bobo no come think sey I winch.
Welcome o. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by laposta: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
@meshpips, have u ever considered trading as a fund manager?

U can reach out to me on femmiedot@yahoo.com. We could work together...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by irabor001: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kirinwa:

NA the same people o.Make una carry una market shift one side o.Insta ni Naira ko
undecided
..................they said pple dat hv problems are pple that deposited with liberty reserve,did u found with liberty reserve? cos i asked dem wish mode are they using to found and withdrawal they said bank... me i tell dem say i no wan hear story ohh.....but seriously liberty reserve have a very serious problems and dere money hang dere 2,, cos of pple way dey make deposit and withdrawal true liberty reserve..but dem say dem go pay dem by November.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
EURJPY abeg make u come down nah please.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
gbp/nzd in a range.
watch where you place your sl.
This pair derives joy in taking out stop losses.
Mine was taken out not long ago but i've re-entered.
Very volatile pair i must say. I love it. my favourite.
let's see how it plays out.

PRICE IS KING.FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
irabor001: ...........my bro, tanks for d info,i said let me give dem a try since we both stay in portharcurt. i made deposit today true them and d founding was all most instant...

You are welcome.

@kiriwa,if you are expecting me to engage you here,well,am too mature and busy to do that,cheers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ all,
please how do we read private messages (PMs) on nairaland?
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
I have a good trade plan for EURNZD,GBPNZD and NZDUSD tommorrow by 2am.I will prepare to buy Eurnzd,Gbpnzd and Sell Nzdusd to close trade by 12 noon.Then by 8-9pm I will reverse the action.This setup happened last week wednesday.It has come to play 3/3 again.Sure Banker!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
NNa meeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, EURJPY wan fall my arms, dis one pass technical analysis
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
meshpips: @ all,
please how do we read private messages (PMs) on nairaland?
Meshach
ur email bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
aguiyi:
ur email bro
Thanks jare, I checked but couldn't find the mails there.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
benpuzzy: NNa meeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, EURJPY wan fall my arms, dis one pass technical analysis
lmao.Hahaha.This wouldn't have happened if I had followed my game plan.But not to worry you can copy my trade plan for tomorrow.I know am a good analyst.Its just psychology I need to work on.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
benpuzzy: EURJPY abeg make u come down nah please.
Na now I dey see dis post o.Hahahaha.See begging nah.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
on the sidelines, can see people jumping into trades, be careful this week, as i suspect it might be a ranging week till thursday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Birikiti: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
rozayx5: on the sidelines, can see people jumping into trades, be careful this week, as i suspect it might be a ranging week till thursday

Exactly! Market esp Gold has been range bound since the latter part of friday. I've just been riding the crest wave. For EJ, I've learnt over time that EJ behaves like an ogbanje, doesn't follow analysis. So I just try to follow the trend and not pre-empt it. Like Kirinwa said, Sellstop, Buystop is the way for EJ pair
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kirinwa: I have a good trade plan for EURNZD,GBPNZD and NZDUSD tommorrow by 2am.I will prepare to buy Eurnzd,Gbpnzd and Sell Nzdusd to close trade by 12 noon.Then by 8-9pm I will reverse the action.This setup happened last week wednesday.It has come to play 3/3 again.Sure Banker!

hahaha...u must hav played Pool before...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
XHTML:

Oga Elewedu, you're way past mature o. if you were handed $10,000, I'm confident you could get more than 150% ROI. Just give it sometime, you'll switch to a standard account. We all get better and better by practicing. wink

pls can you help me out...on this business
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oga Rozeyx5, dis one u are quiet today, what is happening?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
uSDCHF short term short from Rozay indiss, what do u say, may 50pips target

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.