Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (672067 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dboy365: 4:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Piponomics:
Hope you spread your risk reasonably? Cos what you just did is opening one trade 4 times.
remind him pls
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dboy365: 4:58am On Mar 02, 2013
infofirst: The best trades are the ones in which you have all three things going for you: fundamentals, technicals, and market tone. First, the fundamentals should suggest that there is an imbalance of supply and demand, which could result in a major move. Second, the chart must show that the market is moving in the direction that the fundamentals suggest. Third, when news comes out, the market should act in a way that reflects the right psychological tone. For example, a bull market should shrug off bearish news and respond vigorously to bullish news. If you can restrict your activity to only those types of trades, you have to make money, in any market, under any circumstances.
Michael Marcus
“The Market Wizards”

I know people in this business who have $17 million in their trading account and won`t buy a new car.
Mark Weinstein
“The Market Wizards”
1 trillion likes!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by samuelkanu: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2013
easycopyrh:
pls can i get dis ur 1 2 3 indicator...easybak2005@gmail.com
Mr Easycopyrh, how far? Longest time. Sent you a pm. Please reply
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by easycopyrh(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2013
samuelkanu:

eehhh my broda.. hw far naa. i will chek nw
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by easycopyrh(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2013
samuelkanu:
replied...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
fxbomovi:
visit marketwatch.com and wsj.com on saturday/sunday, read articles that talks about next week.
will look into it. thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hi ayox, check USDCAD weekly chart there is a bearish bat with confluence on a supply trendline. I know you do harmonic patterns. Have a nice weekend.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
fxbomovi: I perfectly understood your point, but too much of everything becomes bad. Crack jokes but do not over do it. Try the sentiment strategy i posted above, you wil be amazed.
sure i will sir. Thank you V much grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
OliverPin: while the market is calm. from my updates on twitter. bernanke is speaking. made preaty cool remarks on euro. if yall check ej is moving up at pace. bought at 119.90. no sl. no tp just watching grin Good afternoon

bro. pls learn from this chart for your future trade. goodluck

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
natruetalk:

yeah. gambled a lot. with the many advice and drama i see i will surely adjust. #surely. and THANK YOU
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2013
natruetalk:

Chei, see wicked movements. shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2013
meshpips: Hi ayox, check USDCAD weekly chart there is a bearish bat with confluence on a supply trendline. I know you do harmonic patterns. Have a nice weekend.

Guten Morgen (Good morning in german) smiley

Mesh, yes you are correct. For a perfect bearish bat the 88.6XA must be tested. Its very close but has not been tested yet.

But then, the inverted hammer is a strong indication that the upside is weak and we might see a reversal.

Also on the daily chart, the last three candles has a bearish, bullish and a bearish inverted hammer. Meaning that the bears have been trying to change the trend.

Plus its been overbought on daily RSI.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by stolenstone: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2013
looking to sell GOLDEURO this week! I'll just wait for a lil retracement as market opens, hopefully to 1217.44 and then i'll launch into the deep and ride it all d way down till the end of the trend who has always been my friend. Of course, the trade is not the holy grail, so my stoploss will be at 1223.77; if you are with me on this please trade responsibly and apply strict money management principle cos gold na winch! Ask naijababe how d thing dey carry waka and you go confirm am! Guys what's your take on the supposed movement on gold?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
stolen stone: looking to sell GOLDEURO this week! I'll just wait for a lil retracement as market opens, hopefully to 1217.44 and then i'll launch into the deep and ride it all d way down till the end of the trend who has always been my friend. Of course, the trade is not the holy grail, so my stoploss will be at 1223.77; if you are with me on this please trade responsibly and apply strict money management principle cos gold na winch! Ask naijababe how d thing dey carry waka and you go confirm am! Guys what's your take on the supposed movement on gold?

seems GOLD is on a long bearish RUn shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by omaojo1: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
My experience with Hisableplc

I needed to fund an account I opened with Instaforex to test their platform, service delivery, and get acquainted with the dynamics of the high leverage they offer. Since I can't fund my account with a dollar denominated bank card, I opted for Liberty Reserve dollars for speed and convenience.

To achieve my goal, I contacted Hisableplc on February 8, 2013 to get 200 units of Liberty Reserve dollars. I told him I have US dollars and he said it will cost me $216 and sent a third party's dom account claiming he doesn't have a dom account. I funded the account with $220 same day - February 8, 2013.

He delayed funding my LR account til February 13, 2013 when he funded it 100 LR dollars. Since then and till date, he's yet to fund my account with the outstanding balance of 100 LR dollars, citing having issues with his brokers as the reason. He claimed to have gone bankrupt in the last text I got from him on February 20, 2013.

What baffles me about the whole thing is his not having LR dollars and collecting my money; what he has not been able to provide a satisfactory answer to when I confronted him. Twenty three days on, my account is yet to be funded with the balance.

More worrying and what makes subject culpable of bad behaviour that is tantamount to fraud or scam were his activties on FTA in the intervening period:

He had on February 14, 2013 called for setting up a general purse where donations will be made to help ill-fortune fellow traders and keep them afloat. This is coming from someone that is owing me 100 LR dollars and note that he funded my account on the 13th while this 'magnanimous' call was on the 14th.

On the same 14th, he appointed Naijababe as the unopposed chairwoman of the committee he's forming and later went further to state that 5-10% of weekly profits will be donated to the purse. On the same 14th again, this 100 LR dollar debtor was thanking Naijababe for an alert of which he was in 10k profit.

Please see - https://www.nairaland.com/hisableplc/posts

While this is not an attempt to drag anybody's name in the mud, I owe fellow traders the responsibility to bring this to the fore. I await the subject to come and reconcile, confirm or counter these claims.

Wishing you all a great trading week ahead.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
omaojo1: My experience with Hisableplc

I needed to fund an account I opened with Instaforex to test their platform, service delivery, and get acquainted with the dynamics of the high leverage they offer. Since I can't fund my account with a dollar denominated bank card, I opted for Liberty Reserve dollars for speed and convenience.

To achieve my goal, I contacted Hisableplc on February 8, 2013 to get 200 units of Liberty Reserve dollars. I told him I have US dollars and he said it will cost me $216 and sent a third party's dom account claiming he doesn't have a dom account. I funded the account with $220 same day - February 8, 2013.

He delayed funding my LR account til February 13, 2013 when he funded it 100 LR dollars. Since then and till date, he's yet to fund my account with the outstanding balance of 100 LR dollars, citing having issues with his brokers as the reason. He claimed to have gone bankrupt in the last text I got from him on February 20, 2013.

What baffles me about the whole thing is his not having LR dollars and collecting my money; what he has not been able to provide a satisfactory answer to when I confronted him. Twenty three days on, my account is yet to be funded with the balance.

More worrying and what makes subject culpable of bad behaviour that is tantamount to fraud or scam were his activties on FTA in the intervening period:

He had on February 14, 2013 called for setting up a general purse where donations will be made to help ill-fortune fellow traders and keep them afloat. This is coming from someone that is owing me 100 LR dollars and note that he funded my account on the 13th while this 'magnanimous' call was on the 14th.

On the same 14th, he appointed Naijababe as the unopposed chairwoman of the committee he's forming and later went further to state that 5-10% of weekly profits will be donated to the purse. On the same 14th again, this 100 LR dollar debtor was thanking Naijababe for an alert of which he was in 10k profit.

Please see - https://www.nairaland.com/hisableplc/posts

While this is not an attempt to drag anybody's name in the mud, I owe fellow traders the responsibility to bring this to the fore. I await the subject to come and reconcile, confirm or counter these claims.

Wishing you all a great trading week ahead.

Thank u very much for bringing this awareness to us,that will help so many people on this forum watch out for him
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
stolen stone: looking to sell GOLDEURO this week! I'll just wait for a lil retracement as market opens, hopefully to 1217.44 and then i'll launch into the deep and ride it all d way down till the end of the trend who has always been my friend. Of course, the trade is not the holy grail, so my stoploss will be at 1223.77; if you are with me on this please trade responsibly and apply strict money management principle cos gold na winch! Ask naijababe how d thing dey carry waka and you go confirm am! Guys what's your take on the supposed movement on gold?

Technically, gold is ripe for a sell but based on the fundamental analysis from the US (the legislative impasse between the US president and the congress), dollar/euro and futures are likely to trade low at market open, thereby pushing gold up for a buy for the week unless they reach a compromise early enough. So be careful about wanting to sell gold. Already the IMF warns this is likely to create another global crisis.

**those are my opinion,they might be wrong**
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
HMMMM. Lemme get intouch with him.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2013

my first chart is gold/usd. went short last week. looking forward to every opportunity to open more short positions.
second chart is goldeuro. i've never ever checked this pair not until i read your post.if you ask my opinion i''ll rather wait for the weekly
candle to close below 1184, that's when i'll be thinking of shorting this pair.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by stolenstone: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
wow!!! Thanks Igwe and Frenchie for those insightful responses, I guess I'll have to tread with caution then. Thanks for watching my back!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
chart pattern analysis for gbp/jpy
this is a monthly chart
when market opens i'll open a buy stop order at 141.00 tp 150.45 sl 139
this could run for weeks.
price successfully broken and tested the 139.4 resistance.
only time will tell if it's a false break.

NB. nothing is guaranteed. price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
frenchman2: chart pattern analysis for gbp/jpy
this is a monthly chart
when market opens i'll open a buy stop order at 141.00 tp 150.45 sl 139
this could run for weeks.
price successfully broken and tested the 139.4 resistance.
only time will tell if it's a false break.

NB. nothing is guaranteed. price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
sir what we r seeing there is an engulfying pattern though it looks bullish on the long run but it has to take time before it commences. for now i see a good trade with gbp/nz and gbp/aud for a good sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
SENTIMENT TRADING STRATEGY. EURO is sell on rally from resistance until a positive news comes out from the Italian election issue. Pay attention to the development from italy, its likely to decide euro movement this week. Jpy is likely to be weak this march, sell on strength from support. Usd is likely to remain strong from today to thursday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Lets see how this works out this week. Always pay attention to news so that you will know when the sentiment changes.
fxbomovi: SENTIMENT TRADING STRATEGY. EURO is sell on rally from resistance until a positive news comes out from the Italian election issue. Pay attention to the development from italy, its likely to decide euro movement this week. Jpy is likely to be weak this march, sell on strength from support. Usd is likely to remain strong from today to thursday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
natruetalk:

CHECK UR MAIL PLS
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
fxbomovi: SENTIMENT TRADING STRATEGY. EURO is sell on rally from resistance until a positive news comes out from the Italian election issue. Pay attention to the development from italy, its likely to decide euro movement this week. Jpy is likely to be weak this march, sell on strength from support. Usd is likely to remain strong from today to thursday.
talking abt italy. i stumbled on a news hours ago. pres suggests getting italy out of the Euro nations. how abt that sire?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
This is definitely going to euro more bearish on rally.
OliverPin: talking abt italy. i stumbled on a news hours ago. pres suggests getting italy out of the Euro nations. how abt that sire?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
SENTIMENT TRADING.

When currency pair is rising, try to find out the fundamental reasons behind the rise. Then wait for price to pull back to a support; if the fundamental reasons behind the first rise has not changed, then the pair will rise again from support.

Same applies to when pair is falling. This is the idea behind sentiment trading strategy.

In my next post when am on pc I will give you the site where you can minute by minute update on what is happening in the market, so you will be able to know when sentiment changes.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ Omaojo, I sympathise with your plight but I'd have preferred you left my moniker out of your post. There are people on this thread who are looking for the next person to start a smear campaign on and they tend to add two and two to get twenty two. In future please state your case leaving out other folks if you can, I don't know Hisable beyond this thread and I never participated in any collection pot or whatever with him.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
conflict. thats what i see mostly. technicals and foundamentals singing different tones. i"ll just stay low and watch what happens, and mayb ride later. plenty of rooms for learning
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
Gold, looking to buy at market open for 900 pips. Note how it broke the lower TL of the daily and traded right back into it. I will be risking 150 pips for this position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.