Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656636 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2013
holahabib: Brokers are the least of your problems. Get your trading skills right otherwise even with the best broker in the world, you will loose all your money.
becos u still trade micro/nano lots so no pros. start trading bigger lots with a bad broker and may be u are withdrawing 20 to 50yk weekly or monthly then u go know what up

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2013
holahabib: Brokers are the least of your problems. Get your trading skills right otherwise even with the best broker in the world, you will loose all your money.

While the above statement is quite right, although not completely, brokers can cause confusion and add to ur sour experience in trading as well (especially when you are a newbie still trying to be in control of your emotions)..I will leave that to people who have experience. the bottom line is that with all the rigor in this business, while again should you have a broker that is working against you. understanding dealing desk n STP will make my point clearer..even-though some dealing desks re a bit fair..most are not
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2013
i am demo scalping with armada market and so far nice execution nice slippage segregated acct and by next year wish
to go live if all things remain equal. despite naija poor network rder is 2,
3 to 5 seconds. spread is low of course scalping need low spread. try their 15 euro free account. requote is forbidden with dis broker.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2013

Getting your skills right, Managing the psychological aspect (most difficult), and selecting a good business partner that gives you peace of mind are all parts in this business. If you miss one you miss all bro, u will never mature and enjoy the convenience of trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Where is the moderator for GOD sake,this is forex trade alert thread and not forex broker alert thread
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2013
Tom29: i am demo scalping with armada market and so far nice execution nice slippage segregated acct and by next year wish
to go live if all things remain equal. despite naija poor network rder is 2,
3 to 5 seconds. spread is low of course scalping need low spread. try their 15 euro free account. requote is forbidden with dis broker.

Until you open a live account, you are not trading yet..you dont know what they will do..most infact all brokers have perfect demo servers, gives no issues at all. and check if the server of the 15 euro account is different from their major live server, if it is, u are in for a ride, if not then you can be rest assured

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by planbforex(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tom29:
hpope/u didt come to this thread to look for newbies to invest with u. just asking cos my heart isjtelling me dat now.

Nope, I don't need it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
mayten30: Where is the moderator for GOD sake,this is forex trade alert thread and not forex broker alert thread

Most people are struggling to trade, some have even lost their money n looking to get something to start again, yet a valid option for free 100dollars that can be traded and withdrawn is presented and you are calling the moderator a moderator who will not even answer, you need a check bro..you just want to talk..In my experience people like you know nothing n have nothing..its a pity
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
mayten30: Where is the moderator for GOD sake,this is forex trade alert thread and not forex broker alert thread
you neef to check your brain/heart. if you cant stay then go hang out with ur kid friends on 2go
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
meteorxtra:

Most people are struggling to trade, some have even lost their money n looking to get something to start again, yet a valid option for free 100dollars that can be traded and withdrawn is presented and you are calling the moderator a moderator who will not even answer, you need a check bro..you just want to talk..In my experience people like you know nothing n have nothing..its a pity
am a perfect example of those that got margin call cos
of blindly following alert here. after completing dat 10 lot with time and money how am l sure they wouldt deny me of wthdrawal. that i broke one rule when infact i did not. you know as e dey be now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
meteorxtra:

Until you open a live account, you are not trading yet..you dont know what they will do..most infact all brokers have perfect demo servers, gives no issues at all. and check if the server of the 15 euro account is different from their major live server, if it is, u are in for a ride, if not then you can be rest assured
the live server is what am using and talking about. next year is few months away
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tom29 i think you are happy now for succeeding in chasing all our Ogas away, anyway just be ready to do their works here.
Alert sold EU @ 0.3518 tp 0.3457. Lets see how it goes
Tom29:
you neef to check your brain/heart. if you cant stay then go hang out with ur kid friends on 2go

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Are we on point guys?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
benpuzzy: Tom29 i think you are happy now for succeeding in chasing all our Ogas away, anyway just be ready to do their works here.
ok u think i did. in that case i will lave this thread as a member so that all d ogas and madam will come back bye everybody
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tom29:
hmm okay!!!!!!+oloriburuku ni eeee,bastard,and u are still the same person that is sending me message to my friend,u sent a message to the guy with username "ufotuko"he told me you sent him a message,I must make sure that he must not answer any of ur messages...ingrate!!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
benpuzzy:
I agree with ur signal!!!but am thinking if it will get to 1.3457 today?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lets watch out and see, meanwhile hope i am not on this Gold journey to the South South alone cos Amaechi invited us for a dinner?
When i made this call in the morning, some ppl ignored it. I closed the first one with 25pips and re-enterred after some retracement, now it is down with over 80pips. May God help us in this biz and touch the minds of the Ogas at the top to have a re-think and come back cos we need them.

mayten30: I agree with ur signal!!!but am thinking if it will get to 1.3457 today?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
benpuzzy: Lets watch out and see, meanwhile hope i am not on this Gold journey to the South South alone cos Amaechi invited us for a dinner?
When i made this call in the morning, some ppl ignored it. I closed the first one with 25pips and re-enterred after some retracement, now it is down with over 80pips. May God help us in this biz and touch the minds of the Ogas at the top to have a re-think and come back cos we need them.

I can feel it you are going to be a great trader
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
benpuzzy: Lets watch out and see, meanwhile hope i am not on this Gold journey to the South South alone cos Amaechi invited us for a dinner?

pls can u help with your indicators?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
My week was very challenging,i made a costly mistake placing trades with higher lot sizes than usual and interner connection went away and i was harmed big big time. God bless Nigeria Telecommunication.Lovely weekend to all.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Thanks for your compliment. Gold short TP hit with +200pips. EU short still perambulating shop closed for the week. For the indicators, please send me a mail to benpuzzy444@gmail.com[b] i dont want Tom29 to share from it cos he is an ingrate[/b], unless he apologises to Oga Rozayx5 Happy weekend great traders.
mayten30: I can feel it you are going to be a great trader

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
nolly042:
do you mind educating me more on this monthly contract expiration and its effect to the market.

The contract expiry date is when one contract closes and a new one is open. Because option traders use it and lot and oil largely is driven by speculation, price is often affected by option closures more than any other time around expiry dates. I am sure you can find expiry dates all over the internet.

@ thread, lost my gold trade. But I just bought oil with a 40 pips loss, looking to tp at 107.xx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Gold is heading to 1299.00 Though i have closed shop for the week, for my EU, short i will close before the close of the market.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meritocrat: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
meritocrat:

With regards to this call. There was a spike this morning. Though it benefited me. But my broker has a case to answer. I'm worried of the fact that they will manipulate their platform someday against me. Below is the screenshots of the spike. Compare with the screenshots from the other brokers at the same time.

Below is the screenshot my complaint to my broker(www.jfx.com). They promptly responded because I have a weighty evidence against them. I may be forced to pull out from their trading platform if this issue is not properly handled. I've lost confidence in trading with them. Always be on the lookout for brokers manipulation.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Please, i wish to attach the indicators here to save u the stress of sending me mails, united we shall succeed in the business. For those that has better indies, u can as well help out, though i am satisfied with the ones i have. Most importantly, the ddbbfstop indi in for triggering.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bukky1: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
benpuzzy: Please, i wish to attach the indicators here to save u the stress of sending me mails, united we shall succeed in the business. For those that has better indies, u can as well help out, though i am satisfied with the ones i have. Most importantly, the ddbbfstop indi in for triggering.
brother u r a good Nigerian! few ppl will do wat u v jst done. tnx alot. time to study and practice
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
This Tom guy is gradually achieving his agenda
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Aloaye001: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
benpuzzy: Please, i wish to attach the indicators here to save u the stress of sending me mails, united we shall succeed in the business. For those that has better indies, u can as well help out, though i am satisfied with the ones i have. Most importantly, the ddbbfstop indi in for triggering.
My oga, pls wat does ddbbfstop stand4?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Aloaye001: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
GJ is ripe for short but i have closed shop for the week mean while GAP GAP GAP
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
benpuzzy: GJ is ripe for short but i have closed shop for the week mean while GAP GAP GAP
so that means that the gu will go down by monday?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
@naijababe thanks for the heads up. as for the oil trade i feels its a big wrong move oh embarassed.

as for the thread

if nairaland FTA were to be a stock the those who bought it last week at the high would have a hanging man on their chart now cos the stock is going down. days when in a day we would be recording 5-6 pages, like when seun took us to the front page and millions were coming here..... money was flowing into his accuont. this week is a consolidation week for him grin grin grin waiting for a break out.

the veterans will still return.

@infofirst sorry about your loss today.

happy weekend people and LETS BE THE BEST GOD WANTS US TO BECOME.

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.