Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,280 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657080 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2013
fxbomovi: Stop making false claims. Nothing like no deposit bonus on the website
I have been seeing you here for a long time so I believe you should have some experience
Kindly visit the site again and check if your adobe plug-ins are working,
This is one of reasons why I get tired of Nairaland at times you shouldnt have just said it straight like that, asking or requesting for an answer would have looked more mature. Lets not just type things in here because our fingers are itchy
This is a snap shot for you and also look at other posts from friday.
cheers!!! More pips to your accounts

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2013
@meteor, i guess u did not see this since friday i posted it. Becos u did nit respond.
fxbomovi: How did u get the free $100?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2013
johnnykuku: with the way allow of you are justling for customers it only shows that something is definately wrong,i pity novices that you will make away with thier hard earned cash but experienced traders know all of you by your coours

Every business needs some targetted advertisement so people can get to know the product and class of services offered for them to enjoy
Being a critique of things when one have not even sat down to investigate is a true sign that something is definitely wrong
and if you have lost money trading forex and still you are bitter about it shows you still need to mature in this art or the business or its plain simply not for you.
This is just a better service you can enjoy and if some brokers have hurt you before, its nobody's fault you did find enough information about offerings..
And sincerely experienced traders know better

meteorxtra:
Join the preferred award winning and the first 100% STP broker in Nigeria at www.blackwelltradernigeria.com
Access our free trading information portals
we support and help you along the way to make your trading experience beautiful through our resources: Trading Central, Blackwell Global Research, Daily News Feed, Live Web Broadcast, Online Research Portal and Economic Calendars
We work for you and with you
Minimum deposit is $200 and can be done via naira mastercard

meteorxtra: Its official
The Preferred Award winning 100% Straight Through Processing (STP) Broker is now in Nigeria

$100 free No deposit Withdrawable Welcome Bonus i.e you don't need to deposit anything before you can start trading profitably and it is absolutely withdrawable after trading just 10 lots. No magomago

visit www.blackwelltradernigeria.com and click open a live account,

Complete the account opening process and
Click the bonus link on the landing page or follow the bonus link here @ http://www.blackwelltrader.com/LandingPageA.asp?lang=en&id=TraderNigeria_EN
Trade as low as 0.01lots
[b]You can also give us a like on facebook @ www.facebook.com/blackwelltradernigeria.com to get trading tips [/b]and information about more goodies coming your way.

You can also fund your account and withdraw with your ATM card as long as it has mastercard or visa logo

30% bonus on initial deposit also available
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2013
Am yet to view the site using a pc. Maybe thats why am not seeing what u are seeing. Tanx for the explanatn
meteorxtra:
I have been seeing you here for a long time so I believe you should have some experience
Kindly visit the site again and check if your adobe plug-ins are working,
This is one of reasons why I get tired of Nairaland at times you shouldnt have just said it straight like that, asking or requesting for an answer would have looked more mature. Lets not just type things in here because our fingers are itchy
This is a snap shot for you and also look at other posts from friday.
cheers!!! More pips to your accounts

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2013
fxbomovi: Am yet to view the site using a pc. Maybe thats why am not seeing what u are seeing. Tanx for the explanatn

OK..here in simple steps

1. Visit www.blackwelltradernigeria.com and click open a live account,
2. Complete the account opening process and upload your documents (Proof of Identification and Proof of Residence)
3. Click the bonus link on the landing page or follow the bonus link here[url] @ http://www.blackwelltrader.com/LandingPageA.asp?lang=en&id=TraderNigeria_EN[/url] to fill the short bonus form
4. Once your documents are vetted and confirmed, your account will be opened in 3 days
5. $100 bonus will be credited for you to trade with and bonus itself withdrawable after doing 10lots
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pocoapoco88: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2013
frenchman2:
Exactly. install their own mt4 on your pc.
sorry for my late reply
tnx bro,i'll do dat rite away
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Any minimum or maximum lot size that should be traded with the bonus
meteorxtra:

OK..here in simple steps

1. Visit www.blackwelltradernigeria.com and click open a live account,
2. Complete the account opening process and upload your documents (Proof of Identification and Proof of Residence)
3. Click the bonus link on the landing page or follow the bonus link here[url] @ http://www.blackwelltrader.com/LandingPageA.asp?lang=en&id=TraderNigeria_EN[/url] to fill the short bonus form
4. Once your documents are vetted and confirmed, your account will be opened in 3 days
5. $100 bonus will be credited for you to trade with and bonus itself withdrawable after doing 10lots
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Open an account with MAyzus, a fully regulated brokerage company and get 80% bonus on any deposited amount.

We at mayzus we dont promise what we dont offer. kindly follow this link to register now : https://secure.mayzus.com/partner/1241
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2013
fxbomovi: Any minimum or maximum lot size that should be traded with the bonus
minimum is 0.01lot and no maximum
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2013
Trade your favorite International stocks, CFds and popular indexes on our mt4 and mobile (IOS and Android) platforms

S&P 500
Dow Jones
NASDAQ 100
FTSE 100 Index Future
Nikkei 225 USD Index
Dax Index
Light Sweet Crude Oil
US Dollar Index

Please check http://www.blackwelltradernigeria.com/Contact-Us.asp for Nigeria Office contact details for all your questions
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2013
meteorxtra:

$100 bonus will be credited for you to trade with and bonus itself withdrawable after doing 10lots

Does it include commodity like gold?

Can I be withdrawing profit small small before completing 10 lots?. If no, bad market for me becos i need something to sustain in d maintime. Same goes with varengold. you must complete 10 lot before withdrawing. much like working for d broker and God's knows they don't reject payment. for big traders, it is good not for someone like me without alternative to fall back to for now. much like putting all my eggs in one basket and the basket God forbid nothing happens to my basket. my last comment this week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2013
Nigerians??
All this info are on the site
http://www.blackwelltradernigeria.com/Products-Precious-Metals-Contract-Specs.asp

Also here are

Trading Bonus Promotion Terms and Conditions

1. The terms and conditions (the “Offer Terms”) set forth hereinafter form the basis of the Welcome Bonus Promotion, whereby Clients of Blackwell Global Investments (Cyprus) Limited (“Blackwell Global”) may be rewarded with bonus (“Welcome Bonus”) based on the conditions set out below when trading FX and CFDs on these accounts.
2. Taking part in this Welcome Bonus Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Offer Terms as well as Blackwell Global’s terms and conditions as set out in the Terms of Business (including all its appendices as amended and supplemented from time to time). In the event there is any discrepancy or conflict between the
Offer Terms and the Terms of Business, provisions set forth herein shall prevail.
3. The Welcome Bonus Promotion is valid only for new Clients who are opening live trading accounts with Blackwell Global. He/she must not have an existing relationship with Blackwell Global and should not be an existing employee of Blackwell Global.
4. The qualifying promotional period shall run until September 2013. You may register at any time during the promotional period and the Welcome Bonus will be applied only when your live trading account has to be opened during this promotional period.
5. This Welcome Bonus is limited to one live trading account per individual customer, irrespective of the number of accounts he/she maintains with Blackwell Global.
6. The eligible Client will receive a Welcome Bonus of 100/- Dollars (ie. 100 dollars in the base currency of the account) credit in the live trading account within 3 business days after the account with Blackwell Global has been setup.
7. This Welcome Bonus cannot be withdrawn as cash or transferred to another trading account of the Client unless a minimum of 100/- Dollars (ie. 100 dollars in the base currency of the account) deposit or more has been made into the live trading account and a minimum of 10 traded lots round turn has been achieved within a month upon deposit of the Welcome Bonus.
8. If a Client applies for the Welcome Bonus, but does not meet the conditions in point 7, the Welcome Bonus credited will be removed from the live trading account after a month from the credit of the Welcome Bonus.
9. Participating in the Welcome Bonus Promotion will not entitle the Client to participate in any other promotions offered by Blackwell Global unless approval has been given from the staff of Blackwell Global. In the event a Client has been approved to enter into 2 or more promotions, the promotions and targets must be completely fulfilled and are treated independently.
10. All details provided during the promotional period should be correct and accurate otherwise the Client will be disqualified from the Welcome Bonus Promotion.
11. The Client agrees to his/her name and country being published on the Website or other marketing materials.
12. Taxes, whether Local, National, Governmental or Federal due on this Welcome Bonus earned are the sole responsibility of the Client.
13. The Welcome Bonus will not be awarded to a person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to withdraw or use the Welcome Bonus where the funding to that person would be unlawful.
14. The decision of Blackwell Global promotions to grant a bonus is final. If Blackwell Global suspects that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse this Welcome Bonus Promotion or acted with a lack of good faith towards us, Blackwell Global reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw the Welcome Bonus or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that Client, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that Client's access to the service and/or block that Client's account.
15. Blackwell Global reserves the right to modify, change or terminate this Welcome Bonus Promotion at any time without the consent of the Client.
16. The Client acknowledges that Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and involves a high level of risk. It is possible to lose all the initial capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and the Client should ensure that he/she understand the risks involved and seeks independent advice if necessary.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by urmezy: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2013
RECEIVE UP TO 80% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSITED AMOUNT [center][/center][size=8pt]

Start trading Forex with Mayzus Investment Company,a fully regulated forex broker and receive up to 80% bonus on any deposit with no daily limits.

To receive your 80% bonus, you need to have a live trading account with MAYZUS, either REALForex or MT5 Real trading account and deposit funds in it through the Client Cabinet.

visit the site below to make your review and open your trading account with MAYZUS:

https://secure.mayzus.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064

they accept naira MASTER/VISA card and you can also use OKPAY(https://www.okpay.com/?rbp=568043182) which is also smooth and faster.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2013
this thread seem to be in coma......anybody out there to revive it?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pinbar(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2013
meteorxtra:

Hello,
i would have really appreciated it if you open a new thread and drop the link {in your signature} for people interested to follow through. While i do not have any thing against your broker, it would have been more appropriate and civilized to do that. This thread was meant to be for forex alerts.

Thank you.

This message goes out to every other person doing this....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2013
So a deposit must be made before the bonus profit can be withdrawn? Hmmm
meteorxtra: Nigerians??
All this info are on the site
http://www.blackwelltradernigeria.com/Products-Precious-Metals-Contract-Specs.asp

Also here are

Trading Bonus Promotion Terms and Conditions

1. The terms and conditions (the “Offer Terms”) set forth hereinafter form the basis of the Welcome Bonus Promotion, whereby Clients of Blackwell Global Investments (Cyprus) Limited (“Blackwell Global”) may be rewarded with bonus (“Welcome Bonus”) based on the conditions set out below when trading FX and CFDs on these accounts.
2. Taking part in this Welcome Bonus Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Offer Terms as well as Blackwell Global’s terms and conditions as set out in the Terms of Business (including all its appendices as amended and supplemented from time to time). In the event there is any discrepancy or conflict between the
Offer Terms and the Terms of Business, provisions set forth herein shall prevail.
3. The Welcome Bonus Promotion is valid only for new Clients who are opening live trading accounts with Blackwell Global. He/she must not have an existing relationship with Blackwell Global and should not be an existing employee of Blackwell Global.
4. The qualifying promotional period shall run until September 2013. You may register at any time during the promotional period and the Welcome Bonus will be applied only when your live trading account has to be opened during this promotional period.
5. This Welcome Bonus is limited to one live trading account per individual customer, irrespective of the number of accounts he/she maintains with Blackwell Global.
6. The eligible Client will receive a Welcome Bonus of 100/- Dollars (ie. 100 dollars in the base currency of the account) credit in the live trading account within 3 business days after the account with Blackwell Global has been setup.
7. This Welcome Bonus cannot be withdrawn as cash or transferred to another trading account of the Client unless a minimum of 100/- Dollars (ie. 100 dollars in the base currency of the account) deposit or more has been made into the live trading account and a minimum of 10 traded lots round turn has been achieved within a month upon deposit of the Welcome Bonus.
8. If a Client applies for the Welcome Bonus, but does not meet the conditions in point 7, the Welcome Bonus credited will be removed from the live trading account after a month from the credit of the Welcome Bonus.
9. Participating in the Welcome Bonus Promotion will not entitle the Client to participate in any other promotions offered by Blackwell Global unless approval has been given from the staff of Blackwell Global. In the event a Client has been approved to enter into 2 or more promotions, the promotions and targets must be completely fulfilled and are treated independently.
10. All details provided during the promotional period should be correct and accurate otherwise the Client will be disqualified from the Welcome Bonus Promotion.
11. The Client agrees to his/her name and country being published on the Website or other marketing materials.
12. Taxes, whether Local, National, Governmental or Federal due on this Welcome Bonus earned are the sole responsibility of the Client.
13. The Welcome Bonus will not be awarded to a person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to withdraw or use the Welcome Bonus where the funding to that person would be unlawful.
14. The decision of Blackwell Global promotions to grant a bonus is final. If Blackwell Global suspects that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse this Welcome Bonus Promotion or acted with a lack of good faith towards us, Blackwell Global reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw the Welcome Bonus or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that Client, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that Client's access to the service and/or block that Client's account.
15. Blackwell Global reserves the right to modify, change or terminate this Welcome Bonus Promotion at any time without the consent of the Client.
16. The Client acknowledges that Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and involves a high level of risk. It is possible to lose all the initial capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and the Client should ensure that he/she understand the risks involved and seeks independent advice if necessary.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2013
I'm long GBPUSD @ 1.6034 lets see if 1.6030 will hold.
Looking for some quick profit at 1.6062
I 1.6030 fails, next support is at 1.6015
Happy trading!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2013
I am selling GU around 1.6050/60 with a 30 pips SL and a 60 pips TP. we should see 1.5990 again today.

GU still has some business with 1.597x or lower before 1.62xx.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2013
honeric01: I am selling GU around 1.6050/60 with a 30 pips SL and a 60 pips TP. we should see 1.5990 again today.

+10
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by beejaay: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2013
meteorxtrai: 7. This Welcome Bonus cannot be withdrawn as cash or transferred to another trading account of the Client unless a minimum of 100/- Dollars (ie. 100 dollars in the base currency of the account) deposit or more has been made into the live trading account and a minimum of 10 TRADED LOTS round turn has been achieved within a month upon deposit of the Welcome Bonus.
8. If a Client applies for the Welcome Bonus, but does not meet the conditions in point 7, the Welcome Bonus credited will be removed from the live trading account after a month from the credit of the Welcome Bonus. Hmmm
how did u expect them to trade 10 standard Lot (10 standard lot = 1000 mini lot=100000 micro lot)=minimum of a million dollars deal with just 100$?) within a month with just 100$??(this is in no way possible) This is tantamount to ripoff... well to each its own sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2013
mekuzoil:

+10
I hope you have a cool stop loss point
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2013
UADUSD buy activated @ 0.94250 take profit @ 0.95000
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
honeric01: I am selling GU around 1.6050/60 with a 30 pips SL and a 60 pips TP. we should see 1.5990 again today.

Keep an eye on your trade bro, 6062 might fail. Same as 6080.
We just might see 1.6138 before the fall.
Enjoy.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
beejaay:
how did u expect them to trade 10 standard Lot (10 standard lot = 1000 mini lot=100000 micro lot)=minimum of a million dollars deal with just 100$?) within a month with just 100$??(this is in no way possible) This is tantamount to ripoff... well to each its own sha

Correction..It is possible and not only that ..whatever you have made on the $100 is still left on the account for you as balance even if the 10lots is not achieved..I hope we can all read properly before tagging this as a ripoff..It is also a promotion please and please
Do not be too eager to condemn without proper investigation
Some know this business very well and can proof ur unfounded conclusions wrong
and its not healthy to be caustic in the name of "protecting" "them" newbies like you care
that i am promoting this is a sign i want them to try something good
Pls Lets just be open for our own good for a moment I am a trader as well, I have been there, done that
here is a stint of what i did with acfx bonus introduced by a member this very thread back in the day and i made good money from it

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxjones(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
have you seen: www.zeksignals.com

have been with them since June with a netprofit of over 30% ROI

I think you will like it free to use
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
meshpips:
Keep an eye on your trade bro, 6062 might fail. Same as 6080.
We just might see 1.6138 before the fall.
Enjoy.
Meshach

My call was very clear bro, a breach of 6080 will likely head into 61xx but not until 6060 gives way. If it does, then my 30 pips sl takes the fall, if not, i secure a ride to 599/7*
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
pinbar:

Hello,
i would have really appreciated it if you open a new thread and drop the link {in your signature} for people interested to follow through. While i do not have any thing against your broker, it would have been more appropriate and civilized to do that. This thread was meant to be for forex alerts.

Thank you.

This message goes out to every other person doing this....

Thanks I understand and will do just that..I sincerely want and respect the sanity of this thread
If you have any questions visit please our fb page and ask whatever question you want to ask about our brokerage, promotions or on forex generally, we will gladly attend to you @ www.facebook.com/blackwelltradernigeria.com
Get our contact details on the site at http://www.blackwelltradernigeria.com/Contact-Us.asp
Watch out!!! Nigerian office opening soon to the public in Lagos
We will be able to sit together as professionals and newbies to learn from one another, rub minds and tackle our challenges
I hope this is the last i post here concerning the $100 promotion
Peace out..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Some few minute to draghi speech....either dovish or hawkish, he will give us the direction.
I have been on ej short, eu short, uc long and gj short. let watch out the situation of things. Where is our Ogas at the top. Have they all ran away. This place is no more forex trade alert!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
meteorxtra:

You need to checkout in the dictionary what No deposit means.Why lure customers with bananas?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Seriously u need to go back to school if after all the explanation you still said that..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
Guys what do you think is going to happen to eu this week?na wa ooo this thread is no longer interesting again,mr tom and to some others that have turned forex trade alert to broker alert,see what you have caused...awon oniranu
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
meshpips: I'm long GBPUSD @ 1.6034 lets see if 1.6030 will hold.
Looking for some quick profit at 1.6062
I 1.6030 fails, next support is at 1.6015
Happy trading!

Target achieved.
Meshach

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.