Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657862 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
So which broker do you currently use?
benpuzzy: XEMARKETS is ok just that there verification wahala is too much, i still have an unverified account with them but will start managing it in no distant time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
I use Tunefx, Litefx and Hotfx for now.
Ifonyinye: So which broker do you currently use?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hope this 7.00pm stuff will not have any impact on the market cos i want to go and sleep for a while.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by skeendyke: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
skeendyke: House, can anyone pls advise the network to use for laptop browsing? Really would appreciate feedbacks. Thanks.
Not a single reply that suggests a good network for browsing which is working fine for one. Na wa o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
benpuzzy: XEMARKETS is ok just that there verification wahala is too much, i still have an unverified account with them but will start managing it in no distant time.
have being asking for ur system for the past 8 days now and u are not sending it to me,don't u want to give me?my email is mayten30@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
does anyone foresee a reversal probably during draghi's speech by 2300 gmt +1 buy for GU and EU, sell for EG
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Will giving u my system stop me from making my cool cash, i have been in the Police cell for the past three days so it wasnt intentional.
Check ur mail.
mayten30: have being asking for ur system for the past 8 days now and u are not sending it to me,don't u want to give me?my email is mayten30@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
benpuzzy: Will giving u my system stop me from making my cool cash, i have been in the Police cell for the past three days so it wasnt intentional.
Check ur mail.

hope no problem, what went wrong shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
benpuzzy: Will giving u my system stop me from making my cool cash, i have been in the Police cell for the past three days so it wasnt intentional.
Check ur mail.

welcome back bro, i hope u weren't maltreated i wudn't mind if u sent me your system as well: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Na my goodwill and heart wan put me for wahala. Somebody said he needed a Laptop, i showed him Chibiz Ltd online shop not knowing that Chibiz is a scammer, the guy gave me 25k which i paid into Chibiz Account, from dat day till now we have not seen any LAptop, the guy arrested me with Police, that i asked him to give me money to get him a Laptop and after i collected the money from him, i disappeared with his money and Laptop. U know Naija Police na dis kind story dem dey like without hearing my own side of the story, na detention direct. wetin man pikin go do nah? Thank God for FX, i did some withdrawal and balance him. Though i am planning to seek for redress at the Court of Law in no distant time.
dr-pips:

hope no problem, what went wrong shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
benpuzzy: Na my goodwill and heart wan put me for wahala. Somebody said he needed a Laptop, i showed him Chibiz Ltd online shop not knowing that Chibiz is a scammer, the guy gave me 25k which i paid into Chibiz Account, from dat day till now we have not seen any LAptop, the guy arrested me with Police, that i asked him to give me money to get him a Laptop and after i collected the money from him, i disappeared with his money and Laptop. U know Naija Police na dis kind story dem dey like without hearing my own side of the story, na detention direct. wetin man pikin go do nah? Thank God for FX, i did some withdrawal and balance him. Though i am planning to seek for redress at the Court of Law in no distant time.

sorry broh angry, but what niche did you get chibiz from, i hope is not olx.com, because doin ecommerce online is not pure if u dont know d person or the niche is not from a verified source
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Check ur mail.
oops police cell?what happened bro?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Deewarn: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Exit already ...tomoroo is another blessed trading day..

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
I dont knoq qho gave him-Chibiz my e-mail. I just his mail and opened his site and saw the things he was advertising, though i was not interested cos i do my shiping direct from China, but this guy pressurized me to help him get one Lappy from this scammer, dat was all
dr-pips:

sorry broh angry, but what niche did you get chibiz from, i hope is not olx.com, because doin ecommerce online is not pure if u dont know d person or the niche is not from a verified source
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
My GJ and EJ long are not doing bad, i didnt make any call cos i want to eat the ones u guys has been eating since yesterday

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
benpuzzy: My GJ and EJ long are not doing bad, i didnt make any call cos i want to eat the ones u guys has been eating since yesterday
check ur mail bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
benpuzzy: Na my goodwill and heart wan put me for wahala. Somebody said he needed a Laptop, i showed him Chibiz Ltd online shop not knowing that Chibiz is a scammer, the guy gave me 25k which i paid into Chibiz Account, from dat day till now we have not seen any LAptop, the guy arrested me with Police, that i asked him to give me money to get him a Laptop and after i collected the money from him, i disappeared with his money and Laptop. U know Naija Police na dis kind story dem dey like without hearing my own side of the story, na detention direct. wetin man pikin go do nah? Thank God for FX, i did some withdrawal and balance him. Though i am planning to seek for redress at the Court of Law in no distant time.

if this story is true, i thought a forex trader should be wiser than this, given money to a stranger

btw, you have been on nairaland since 2009, i believe you must have read a case of Chibiz or related one open all round the forum late last year/early this year and you are telling us here you still fall for this. okay o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
eyeing to short eur/jpy

what do u think?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaidopumpin: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
benpuzzy: My GJ and EJ long are not doing bad, i didnt make any call cos i want to eat the ones u guys has been eating since yesterday
am happy to have u back bro miss all d moves today offline things not trading full time yet
only my entry short on silver @ 5am this morning still holding but will leave before d close of today to re-enter when there is a
confirmation.

have a blessed nite happy to have u back
cheers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bayodaniel: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
benpuzzy: Check ur mail. Just apply all the files to ur indicator file of ur mt4 and use 1hour TF for confirmation
Could u send to bayoadeife@gmail.com too.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
are u the one that just put the arrows there?or it is part of the system?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Deewarn: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
A valid uptrend line since july 2013... the 23.6 fibo retracement and the trend line coincides. if you ask, i expect a bounce ...but i would prefer to look out for a sell order upon the break of this trendline nd retracement level.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Deewarn: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
An uptrend line of the GU since july 2013. i expect a bounce upwards. However, i m looking to enter a sell order upon the break of this trendline which coincides with the 23.6 fibo retracement level.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
benpuzzy: I dont knoq qho gave him-Chibiz my e-mail. I just his mail and opened his site and saw the things he was advertising, though i was not interested cos i do my shiping direct from China, but this guy pressurized me to help him get one Lappy from this scammer, dat was all
@Benpuzzy,you need to be flogged o.@Natruetalk has just spoken my mind.If others can fall for such not someone like you.Was it fire service police station of Shell camp.I wanted to see how to visit you but i didn't understand how you were in detention and you were using your mobile device freely(to post in cell?).Come to think of it your gut feeling was warning you but am sure it was the pressure from the guy...oops hope the guy didn't pressurize you to pay into his guy's(Chibiz's) account...just guessing about the pressure..na naija be this.At this point,i will advice you forget the matter and face you business instead of thinking of redress in court.FORGIVE HIM.Welcome back sha ma fellow ol'town trader.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
mayten30: are u the one that just put the arrows there?or it is part of the system?

bro, pls could u send me the system u got from benpuzzy as well: ykpufyy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
adeyinka_basir:

bro, pls could u send me the system u got from benpuzzy as well: ykpufyy4real@yahoo.com
are u sure ur email is valid,because I tried to forward it but it bounced back by ur email server
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
natruetalk: eyeing to short eur/jpy

what do u think?

Alert!

sold eur/jpy @ 131.71 sl 132.29

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yahoo is fvcked
mayten30: are u sure ur email is valid,because I tried to forward it but it bounced back by ur email server
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Yahoo is fvcked
no wonder am trying to send the indicator to him but the mails kepy bouncing back saying that email address may be invalid,only GOD knows what is happening to yahoo these days
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oga Neutralink and Lawman, make una take am easy, i have been on nairaland for a very long time but i started been regular since i came across FTA cos mine was just to log on, check the latest news and the Latest Auto in town and log out, it was when i started full time trading that i started reading some of these things about the review of ones character before indulging into any biz with him/her cos i do my shipping direct from DHGATE via DHL. This one really thought me a lesson, i was released on Monday but the guy was asked to hold my Lappy till when i refund him which i did yesterday after receiving alert for my withdrawal from my account. I am sorriooooooooo make una no kill meooo infact i will tender my unreserved apology to the house at the Lagos Seminar come December this year for those of ur that will attend, lesson learnt cos i missed alot of moves people making the highest pips this week while i am still strogling to make up to 100pips for the week. Besides, some of us that was born and brought up in the North never believed that there is anything like fraudsters and scammers on this Earth.
lawson007:
@Benpuzzy,you need to be flogged o.@Natruetalk has just spoken my mind.If others can fall for such not someone like you.Was it fire service police station of Shell camp.I wanted to see how to visit you but i didn't understand how you were in detention and you were using your mobile device freely(to post in cell?).Come to think of it your gut feeling was warning you but am sure it was the pressure from the guy...oops hope the guy didn't pressurize you to pay into his guy's(Chibiz's) account...just guessing about the pressure..na naija be this.At this point,i will advice you forget the matter and face you business instead of thinking of redress in court.FORGIVE HIM.Welcome back sha ma fellow ol'town trader.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
My Guy, is this not too early? cos i am seeing the opposite, lets watch and see, goodluck.
I will stay aside for now, prior the release of all these midnight news.
natruetalk:

Alert!

sold eur/jpy @ 131.71 sl 132.29
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Waiting for my ddbbstop to close above the candle to short USDCHF for 150pips. Confirmation 15minutes and 1hour TF

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.