Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,455 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657137 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Aloaye001: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2013
benpuzzy: I dont knoq qho gave him-Chibiz my e-mail. I just his mail and opened his site and saw the things he was advertising, though i was not interested cos i do my shiping direct from China, but this guy pressurized me to help him get one Lappy from this scammer, dat was all
Benpuzzy, 4rm my view everytin ws a set up. d guy knws smtin abt d scam site; if nt why must he presuriz u? why cant he do it himslf? or hw cm he knows hw 2use a lappy if he's nt learned?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2013
Lesson learnt, 25k is noting to me cos it is just a matter of two trading moves and the money go appear. I will trade TDB to make up for the money and the opportunities i lost this week, meanwhile my GJ and EJ are long are not doing bad. Thanks for ur concern.
Aloaye001: Benpuzzy, 4rm my view everytin ws a set up. d guy knws smtin abt d scam site; if nt why must he presuriz u? why cant he do it himslf? or hw cm he knows hw 2use a lappy if he's nt learned?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 1:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Ifonyinye: Which broker is good for nigerians? FXCM or XEMARKETS

I use xemarket...... i verified my account using a Drivers licence and Bank statement. quite easy except u dont have those documents.

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Abiolamac1: 2:16am On Oct 10, 2013
Sorry about the police issue pls send me. The system too abiolamac@gmail.com
benpuzzy: Na my goodwill and heart wan put me for wahala. Somebody said he needed a Laptop, i showed him Chibiz Ltd online shop not knowing that Chibiz is a scammer, the guy gave me 25k which i paid into Chibiz Account, from dat day till now we have not seen any LAptop, the guy arrested me with Police, that i asked him to give me money to get him a Laptop and after i collected the money from him, i disappeared with his money and Laptop. U know Naija Police na dis kind story dem dey like without hearing my own side of the story, na detention direct. wetin man pikin go do nah? Thank God for FX, i did some withdrawal and balance him. Though i am planning to seek for redress at the Court of Law in no distant time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Check ur mail and thanks for ur concern.
Abiolamac1: Sorry about the police issue pls send me. The system too abiolamac@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 2:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Find your way into shorting both EU and GU around 1.354x/1.597x for a 150/200 pips fall. i am courting a 1:4 risk ratio here.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Abiolamac1: 3:08am On Oct 10, 2013
For performance of our managed accounts and trading signals do check fxbooks: www.myfxbook.com/members/abiolamac/abiola-macaulay/716479
We are also active on 2 accounts on zulutrade: forexarmysignalstrendfollowing and forexarmypriceactiontrader
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 3:18am On Oct 10, 2013
That will be if they eventually pull back before heading south?
honeric01: Find your way into shorting both EU and GU around 1.354x/1.597x for a 150/200 pips fall. i am courting a 1:4 risk ratio here.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 3:41am On Oct 10, 2013
Just woke up to see that my USDCHF Long is doing well, thank God.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 4:38am On Oct 10, 2013
mayten30: are u sure ur email is valid,because I tried to forward it but it bounced back by ur email server

my bad bro, Here it is: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2013
benpuzzy: Check ur mail and thanks for ur concern.

my bro pls kindly send to me as well: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bukky1: 5:25am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 5:34am On Oct 10, 2013
@rozay
will really appreciate it if you send me your system. just want to integrate it into my PA system to help filter bad/fake setups.
I hope you don't mind. Thanks in advance. (pleasedashme@yahoo.com)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 6:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Guys I must share this.Yesterday I made a Buy call on EJ,GJ out of good intentions but saw price going down more and more before my eyes.Wednesdays from experience are days of correction but I couldnt go against what I saw which was buy.

What I did was allow it to stay the tide and its doing well gradually now.Wednesdays hmm.For Ej,Gj is buy continuation.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2013
benpuzzy: Just woke up to see that my USDCHF Long is doing well, thank God.
Sorry about what you went through. Would appreciate your trading system please. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2013
benpuzzy: That will be if they eventually pull back before heading south?

Didn't get there but i believe some are already short.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2013
For all that are interested in my indicators, see the attached link.
Note: FX is not all about indicators but the mindset of the person that uses it, try as much as possible to obey all the commandments of the indicators.
Use 1hour TF for confirmation. Attach all to your indicators file of your MT4, good luck all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Zither(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2013
skeendyke: Not a single reply that suggests a good network for browsing which is working fine for one. Na wa o.
bro, I would suggest you use airtel as it is better than others from experience. The network is pretty stable and reliable. Just my opinion. Hope it helps.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2013
benpuzzy: Just woke up to see that my USDCHF Long is doing well, thank God.
benpuzzy,you called me lawman as if you know me directly. shocked shocked,is there something you are not telling me?only my close friends address me so.can we hook up one of these days.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2013
Hahahahahaha, my Oga at the Top, i am very, Very and Very Loyal to ur Government. u can add me on Gtalk benpuzzy444@gmail.com or forward ur number to my email so dat i can call.
lawson007:
benpuzzy,you called me lawman as if you know me directly. shocked shocked,is there something you are not telling me?only my close friends address me so.can we hook up one of these days.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by idlaw2k3(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2013
benpuzzy: For all that are interested in my indicators, see the attached link.
Note: FX is not all about indicators but the mindset of the person that uses it, try as much as possible to obey all the commandments of the indicators.
Use 1hour TF for confirmation. Attach all to your indicators file of your MT4, good luck all.

Hi ben, pls what are the commandments of your indicators.

Take heart on the Chibiz scam, nemesis will soon catch up with him.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2013
Guys what is happening? The forum is very quite.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2013
exited my GU short
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2013
Amen.
Just make sure that all the indicators are pointing towards the same direction before u ake any trade, as simple as ABCD.
idlaw2k3:

Hi ben, pls what are the commandments of your indicators.

Take heart on the Chibiz scam, nemesis will soon catch up with him.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2013
benpuzzy: Guys what is happening? The forum is very quite.

slow market...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Congrats. I will come and lend some pips from you sir.
yomex_y2: exited my GU short
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2013
hit SL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2013
MMH.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Deewarn: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
The uptrend line in the ascending channel seems to be threatened. the same trendline corresponds with the 23.6 fibo retracement. Keeping my trigger ready to pull a sell on GU as soon as its compromised. Some 150 pips in the making. The interest rate coming up this afternoon might flaw the technical analysis.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Hi dear. I love the confidence in your posts. But be careful, so that the confidence will not turn to over confidence which in my opinion is a trading vice. And this can send the wrong information to new traders who are currently asking for your system.
benpuzzy: Congrats. I will come and lend some pips from you sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ncpat(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2013
Looking forward to buy GU at this level

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2013
I send it with declaimer cos if it works for me and u want it to work for u, u must do as i do.
fxbomovi: Hi dear. I love the confidence in your posts. But be careful, so that the confidence will not turn to over confidence which in my opinion is a trading vice. And this can send the wrong information to new traders who are currently asking for your system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.