Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,896 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656444 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaidopumpin: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
who is chopping GBPUSD N GBPCAD with me

this is rain of blessing
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
saintfaculty:

Xemarket is good..... easy to fund and withraw, u get %100 welcome bonus i.e if u deposit $100 u get $200 but u cant withraw the additional $100, but u can withraw the profits u made from it. its that not wonderful? more benefits bro... and finnally, i used ubaafricard to deposit on the site.....
Peace

also remember you cant withdraw more that what you deposited through card,
unlike Wire where there is no such policy cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
If you followed this trade alert 4hours ago, you must have locked in or taken profit of your 50pips by now. Volume is low today.all the same at-all at-all naim bad pass.
iheanyiebeneze: Meanwhile a 1h short (sell)trade has just been triggered in GU now.But that is just paltry 50pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Guy u don try for making me test this pairs today, may our God Lord continue to bless u with dis i can say, happy weekend to u all.I will join at the right time next week no more Police case
jaidopumpin: right time to short GBPUSD N GBPCAD

ALREADY IN D TRAIN NOW

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
You guys are good at this. No be small thing. Make una dey carry us newbies along too so that we go dey enjoy all the pips too.
benpuzzy: Guy u don try for making me test this pairs today, may our God Lord continue to bless u with dis i can say, happy weekend to u all.I will join at the right time next week no more Police case
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
@saintfaculty, ur system,what's the name or u developed it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
rozayx5: i fear not the trader that has practised 10,000 pairs once, but i fear the trader that has practiced one pair 10,000 times ---- Rozay. dont be a jack of all pairs, stick to one pair for 2 months and look at your account history later, thank me later cool cool

Agreed, Been trading only eu,uj,usd index,oil and Procter and gamble shares since 3rd March 2013 and the result has been encouraging and convincing. 90% of my trades r only eu, so other 4 take just 5 to 10%.
Great week end guys.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaidopumpin: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
benpuzzy: Guy u don try for making me test this pairs today, may our God Lord continue to bless u with dis i can say, happy weekend to u all.I will join at the right time next week no more Police case
u are welcome bro do have a great weekend

hhhhhmmmm this week is a great one

am sure better days ahead

d bear is still dinning with dis pairs

may d pips b wit us all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by joelreg(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
infofirst:

Agreed, Been trading only eu,uj,usd index,oil and Procter and gamble shares since 3rd March 2013 and the result has been encouraging and convincing. 90% of my trades r only eu, so other 4 take just 5 to 10%.
Great week end guys.

well i knew someone that watchd like 40 pairs and he can execute only 6 to 12 trade in three months. it depends on d TF u trade and kind of set up u are looking for. if u are monitorin one pair and u are looking for A++ set up. u might not trade in a month,esp if u trade daily or weekly

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:07am On Oct 12, 2013
I asked u to forward ur number to my mail cos i want to discuss something important about dis biz with u but u have not, the door might be closed against uoooooooo. "obu maka ibu onye nke anyi kamu ji choro inyere gi aka" May hay while the sun shines.
Ifonyinye: You guys are good at this. No be small thing. Make una dey carry us newbies along too so that we go dey enjoy all the pips too.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 5:08am On Oct 12, 2013
joelreg:

well i knew someone that watchd like 40 pairs and he can execute only 6 to 12 trade in three months. it depends on d TF u trade and kind of set up u are looking for. if u are monitorin one pair and u are looking for A++ set up. u might not trade in a month,esp if u trade daily or weekly
watching one or two pairs is more profitable as most pair correlate so you will be reducing your risk at the market. Also too much trading and analyses not good.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Bigmoneytrade(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2013
URGENT: Hello, i help setup
business
to achieve the above
through 10 financial
programmers based in
Europe and Asia. Your money will be in a
forex Brokerage
account and can
be monitored daily to
watch the progress of
growth. You get 60% of profit. I get 40%. Live
proof of 5500%
+ in 45 days already
made, and the
withdrawals too. 4400
participants already benefiting now.
Available for
ready investors only.
100%
transparency
guaranteed. Act fast this pay per trade auto
systems. Russia
programmer may
change his mind.
Limited time offer.
Call or email. I am waiting.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by idlaw2k3(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2013
Bigmoneytrade: URGENT: Hello, i help setup
business
to achieve the above
through 10 financial
programmers based in
Europe and Asia. Your money will be in a
forex Brokerage
account and can
be monitored daily to
watch the progress of
growth. You get 60% of profit. I get 40%. Live
proof of 5500%
+ in 45 days already
made, and the
withdrawals too. 4400
participants already benefiting now.
Available for
ready investors only.
100%
transparency
guaranteed. Act fast this pay per trade auto
systems. Russia
programmer may
change his mind.
Limited time offer.
Call or email. I am waiting.

You must be a multi millionaire by now. shocked shocked shocked
Give us a link to your website.

You posted this earlier
https://www.nairaland.com/1465360/hot-forex-2500-real-money#18571862
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by youngmega: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2013
benpuzzy: Check ur mail sir.

pls sir i also need the indicators
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by joelreg(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
zinosleek:
watching one or two pairs is more profitable as most pair correlate so you will be reducing your risk at the market. Also too much trading and analyses not good.

If am watchin like 20 pairs and i can see A+ setup on each pair once in a month compare to someone dat monitor one or two pair. Rememba u need to consider some pairs can range like weeks or months. If u trade interday chart u r good to just monitor one or two pair but if u trade daily or weekly u r On long tin Unless u wana force urself to trade any setuP even if it is B+ or C+

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by joelreg(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
seeing weekly bullish AB=CD and other harmonic on USDCHF and PB at confluence zone bought at break of d weekly PB. Will post chart later

stop loss ten pip below d PB first TP 9300 and 9500 dis is still good entry i enterd 9077
and CHFJPY there is BUEB that form on daily TF. stop loss below d BUEB and tp 109.##

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thank God for successful completion of this week, planning for next week which we hope and pray will be better than this week. I plan to allow my GC short to continue its work cos the bear has a greater power now, looking to Short AC and GU, for JPY pairs, still waiting for our "FATHER" Kirinwa to guide us. I love u all.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Oga dont mind him, he dey find whom he go scam, but thank God people don dey wise everyday. Nay be i will personally report him to SEUN.
idlaw2k3:

You must be a multi millionaire by now. shocked shocked shocked
Give us a link to your website.

You posted this earlier
https://www.nairaland.com/1465360/hot-forex-2500-real-money#18571862
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bukky1: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2013
pix, please.
bukky1: Sowi for d little deviation bt since 'traders' are on break i ll like to bring did lil info to dr notice. I hv very neat Phantom As for sale (30k) (black n white). U can use d phone as modem for ur pc while trading. Contact me 08034874334
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2013
benpuzzy: Thank God for successful completion of this week, planning for next week which we hope and pray will be better than this week. I plan to allow my GC short to continue its work cos the bear has a greater power now, looking to Short AC and GU, for JPY pairs, still waiting for our "FATHER" Kirinwa to guide us. I love u all.

lol.I won't be so fast to enter Jpy pairs on Monday but I am expecting 200pips from Euraud and Gbpaud on Monday.News by 1:30am.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks for the early info, this Showers of blessings will not pass me by cos no more Police Case. My Lappy and network are ok as well. Please Oga, can u send ur phone number to benpuzzy444@gmail.com i want to confirm something from you.
Kirinwa:

lol.I won't be so fast to enter Jpy pairs on Monday but I am expecting 200pips from Euraud and Gbpaud on Monday.News by 1:30am.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Green pips to you all. U can still join our free Forex group on whatsapp messenger by sending a request to 08185613528. The ministry is growing lol. We will soon move to our permanent site he he he he. See u on the other side.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
benpuzzy: Thanks for the early info, this Showers of blessings will not pass me by cos no more Police Case. My Lappy and network are ok as well. Please Oga, can u send ur phone number to benpuzzy444@gmail.com i want to confirm something from you.
@benpuzzy you asked me to send my number to your email and i did that early last week and you have not called so i can have your number.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sorry sir i didnt see any number cos if i did, i would have called since. I only saw that of Forexprophet, Surveycash, Iheanyiebeneza and i have called all of them please can u resend it again to benpuzzy444@gmail.com i dont want to put my number here for security reasons.
lawson007:
@benpuzzy you asked me to send my number to your email and i did that early last week and you have not called so i can have your number.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Take a look at this.

How to exit a losing trade
and Still time to test your Candle Skills

Every few months, I get an email that goes something like this, “I’m holding a losing trade … it’s really hurting … I’m thousands of pounds down … how do I get out of it?”
It’s a situation that, to some degree or other, most of us have experienced at some time. The bad news is that it’s a scenario that has ended many trading careers far too early. The good news is that if you can live to fight another day – you’ve learned a very tough lesson, and can now move forward as a considerably wiser trader.
A trade that’s rapidly spiraling out of control can leave us in a sense of panic – should we jump ship? Or should we hang on in and hope it turns around?
First question, of course, is “What the heck does your plan say?”
But, realize that the best made plans … and all that … and the last thing you need when you’re losing money is a lecture about trading with a plan!
Obviously, I don’t have a magic formula to make the market turn around and bring trades back into profit, but I can recommend the following 6-step program, which might just save your trading neck …
1 • Before we can find a solution, we need to look a bit more closely at the problem. What’s causing this big loss? Are you trading with wide stop losses? Are you trading with big stakes? Are you trading with no stop loss? Is your trade hedged or not? Were you aware when you entered the trade that this was the risk level you were opening yourself up to? Or has this been a nasty surprise?
If you’re trading against (or without) a plan, jump to Step 3.
2 • Is this downside a legitimate part of your trading? If you’re trading a longer term strategy, that waits for big market moves, then you must accept that there may also be big moves to the downside, too. If you’re happy that the logic that got you into the trade is still sound, and that you’re still away from your stop loss level, then ask yourself what’s stressing you out so much, and jump on to Step 4.
3 • Has a error been made? Did you forget to use a stop level? Or enter the level or stake wrongly? Did you misinterpret the trading signal? Did you misunderstand the trade you were entering. If so, this position is an error and you should close out your trade immediately. It is a good idea to demo trade while you perfect your techniques before risking more money.
4 • Over-staking is a major cause of distress when a trade goes against us. The recommendation is to risk 1–3% of your fund on any one trade. Yet many novice traders risk more than this, which causes them immense pain when a run of losses come together (as they tend to do).
However, it’s also worth bearing in mind that even if you’re following the rules and risking just a couple of percentage points on a trade – a drawdown can still hurt. If you’re finding losses too painful, there’s no shame in further reducing your risk.
5 • If you think that you’ve been trading with too high a stake relative to your stop distance, then you’ll be over-exposed to the market. This leaves you with two options: either close out your entire position for a loss; or close part of that position, leaving the rest with a chance to come good.
6 • Okay, so you’ve followed your trading rules to the letter … calculated your stake accurately … and this losing trade is all part of your strategy. So why is this loss causing you such intense personal pain? This kind of stress can seriously hinder your decision-making.
Your desire for the trade to “come good” can lead you to be overly optimistic about the chances of the market turning in your favour. This is not a good situation for trading. I recommend that you close out your positions, re-evaluate the trade with a fresh head on.
The crux is that an uncomfortable loss is caused by one (or more) of the following:
- not following a trading plan
- having a trading plan but taking too much risk
- underestimating how you’ll feel when your trade moves against you
Many traders will tell you that if the reasons you got into the trade are still valid, you should tough it out and wait for the trade to come good. However, I feel this logic ignores an important fact about human nature …
Human beings are hopeless optimists.
It may not feel like it, but world polls show that 95% of humans believe that their life in five years will be as good or better than five years ago. Just look at our blatant disregard for global warming – we just believe that it’ll be all right.
And that’s exactly what comes into play with losing trades, and why we have a tendency to stick with them for far too long.
Personally, I believe that the pain level is a good judge. Even if your trade was good – if it’s causing you excessive pain – then you’ve risked too much. Reduce your exposure, check your staking levels, and then re-evaluate the market when you feel calmer.
Only you know where this pain level is, but I recommend that you listen to it, and learn where your limits are.
Until next time,

Is It Time To Change Your Forex Trading Strategy?
By Nial Fuller Posted in Forex Trading Blog 16
Today’s article is going to be a little different. I’m going to get ‘personal’ with you guys today and help you honestly decide if your current trading method is actually working for you OR…if it’s well and truly time for you to reconsider your trading approach and change your current beliefs. For some of you, this lesson could be the turning point in your trading career. It’s my goal to help you avoid mental and financial destruction.
I’ve been running Learn To Trade The Market for over 5 years now, and sometimes it’s easy for me to forget that many traders who read this blog are not necessarily ‘sold’ on our way of thinking , nor are they even following the strategies and philosophies taught here. Some of you are new to trading and some of you haven’t traded on a live account yet, whereas some of you have been trading for a while and are still quite lost on your trading journey.
My trading methods are for people who are really passionate about trading and who will still be here in 10 years…we can’t help everyone, especially those with unrealistic expectations of what trading can provide for them. However, if what you’re doing now is not working for you after genuine research, study and commitment, and it’s just confusing you, frustrating you and doesn’t really seem logical, then I would like take this opportunity to ask you to potentially change your way of thinking and convert yourself into a different kind of trader…
Commitment can work for or against you
You might be reading this blog regularly, but you might also feel committed to another trading strategy or idea or sold into a different way of thinking about the market, and I guess not all of you are going to take my word for it that price action trading and the simplified trading approach that we believe in, can work for you.
Some of the most ridiculous methods that you might have been exposed to in your trading career so far include, Elliot wave, Fibonacci, Indicators that just move up and down with price (really what’s the point?!), Harmonics, Fractals, Stochastics, and many more. You don’t have to take my word about the ineffectiveness of these haphazard trading methods, but come back to me in five years when you’re still ‘bleeding chips’ and let me know how you’re doing.
I know that experimenting with different trading methods and learning which you like and don’t like is a natural part of learning to trade, indeed, even I tried my fair share of other methods before I discovered the simplicity and effectiveness of price action. However, what I want you to understand is that you may be at a point where changing your trading method is the best thing you can do for your trading. We are creatures of habit, and it can be hard to break our habitual trading routines and our commitment to a particular trading method. But you have to sit down and turn off your computer for a moment and really consider if your trading strategy or system might indeed be part of (or most of) the reason you are not making consistent money in the market.
The definition of insanity…
Albert Einstein is famously quoted as saying “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
I am not here to get you to buy anything, and this is not just ‘another’ trading article…I am trying to get you to think today, long and hard about what it is you are doing in the market and whether or not it is working for you.
Consistency in executing your trading strategy, practice and belief in your method are very important things that are a requirement to trading success, but if you’ve gotten to a point where you’re hitting the proverbial ‘brick wall’ in your trading…walking in circles or chasing your tail in the market…it clearly means you haven’t found the method you should be trading.
The point is this, if you know that , what you’re doing is not working, then you need to change it. I have been trading price action for 12 years and it works very well for me and thousands of my members. I cannot guarantee that it will work for you (due to differences in each trader’s trading mindset) and I’m not saying it’s the “Holy Grail” of trading strategies, but I can guarantee that price action trading is simpler and much more logical than any other trading method or system out there.
I’m challenging you…
Today, I am setting up a challenge to any of you reading this. The challenge is simple: Give price action trading two weeks and see if it doesn’t make more sense than how you’re trading now. Prove me wrong. Read my free trade setups commentary for 2 weeks and then come back to this article and leave me a comment. I want you to prove to me that it’s not simpler than Elliot Wave, Stochastics or whatever other “hocus-pocus” method you might have the unfortunate feeling of commitment to right now. Read my free commentary each day, followed by at least one of my trading videos and at least one of my trading articles, then after two weeks of this leave me a comment on this article or send me an email with your thoughts.
Price action trading
Here’s a quick list of some of the main reasons why price action trading just makes sense and why you should try it:
1) It’s easy to understand and it’s simple. Anyone who follows my blog knows that I believe in a minimalist trading approach and that less is more in trading. Price action is the best way to trade in a simple and minimalist manner, there’s no mess on your charts, no confusing and contradicting indicators, just raw price action, as natural and organic as trading can be.
2) It works on all time frames. You can use price action on any time frame. I recommend higher time frames like the 4 hour and daily charts, but it can be used on your favorite time frame of choice.
3) It works in all markets. Price action is universal to all markets, I recommend major Forex pairs and the more liquid stock indices and commodities, but you can use price action to trade the markets of your choice.
4) It’s the most stress-free way to analyze the charts, and maintaining your composure in the market is a critical component to long-term trading success. If you are constantly frazzled and stressed because you can’t easily interpret the trading strategy you are using, this is obviously going to contribute to emotional trading mistakes which are easily avoided by un-complicating your trading method and mindset by using price action.
5) No more trying to line up multiple indicators and figure out what they are saying, once you master price action trading you will know if there’s a setup worth trading or not.
6) Price action trading reflects all news reports and fundamental variables that affect a market. Everything that moves a market can be analyzed and made sense of simply by learning to read a market’s price action.
7) Price action trading has literally been used since the 1700’s when Munehisa Homma first started using candlestick charts to predict rice prices. Many methods and systems have come since then, but price action trading is the only one to have withstood the test of time and still be in use today, there obviously is a reason for this….because it is simple and it works.
cool Even if you don’t make price action your primary trading method, you still need to understand what it is and how to use it. Markets at their very core are modes of determining “fair value” for a currency exchange rate, commodity, stock, etc…thus if you do not understand how to read the price changes in a market, you are skipping out on the very foundation of technical analysis and indeed of trading in general. I only trade with price action, but even if you choose not to make it your only trading method, you will need to understand it in order to make whatever method or system you do end up using, better.
I know that not all of you are ready to take it the “next level” and really dig your heels in and learn my advanced price action trading strategies, this is fine. If you feel like you’re in this category, then I ask you to keep studying my lessons and get yourself more familiar with the basics of price action trading.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by wundakind(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
benpuzzy: Sorry sir i didnt see any number cos if i did, i would have called since. I only saw that of Forexprophet, Surveycash, Iheanyiebeneza and i have called all of them please can u resend it again to benpuzzy444@gmail.com i dont want to put my number here for security reasons.

bro i sent yhu a mail
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Just say thanks if my last article helps you.PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IT TO SAVE SPACE HERE.thanks for ur anticipated understanding

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
JPY, USD and CAD Bank Holidays on Monday (tomorrow). Factor that into your trading decisions for tomorrow. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaidopumpin: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Just say thanks if my last article helps you.PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IT TO SAVE SPACE HERE.thanks for ur anticipated understanding
thnx bro u've done pretty well wit this write up am sure this will definitely appeal most traders on this thread if not all as for me have taking dat which belongs to me on d write up and am making amends.
I love dis may GOD bless u more
May d pips b wit us all
Happy new week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hello to you all, sorry for my absence of recent... have been having some major decision issues that i had to deal with this past few weeks with my parent, brothers and myself which has made me to not really been involved with trading as i ought to ....

you will be seeing me from time to time dropping analysis especially on gold that you know me for... so here is this week analysis on gold

With the recent down movement of gold, one cannot but hope to see a further movement of gold down but not without a move back up before continuing its downward movement.

If you have been conversant with the movement of gold, you will note that whenever there is a a move down like this, there is tend to be a retracement before heading down but the question now is how long will the retracement be before the continuation of the move down.

From the 4 hour chart, gold broke the 1277 area and also the weekly and monthly pivot level that is there, though i will still post another chart when the trading session begin to show you the new weekly and monthly levels.

But presently from my chart, the blue and the red trendline is what i will be watching out for, a break up the red line should push price up to 1300 area while a break down and we will be seeing 1225 area this week...

So trade according to what your system gives you and ensure you consider your risk before trading.
Have a lovely week and expect another chart either tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
@BENPUZZY
U'VE GOT MAIL

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.