Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656213 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls where can I get the Renko chart from?
treasurelites: HI friends, i am working with a system that is proving very profitable but has one disadvantage "it is time indepent" (meaning u either have to monitor your screen the whole day or u use an EA), that is why i am writing to you people because i am not a coder and cant sit infront of my computer screen for 24hours evryday,so i need about 6 or more partners to manage it. MY Idea is to get enough persons so we can open a single account and share the 24hours in a day to about 3hours for each person to monitor the account. preferably, i need persons from the east so we can easily verify each other, the size of the account will depend on our join decisions( we can open accounts with 100dollars= 16-17kor more). my email is gerrylint@gmail.com or call 08138267056.

as u can see from the charts, my risk is 20pips and i enter 2 positions meaning i risk 40pips in all. profit is taken for the first position at 40pips while i only close the second positon when the arrow changes from yellow to blue (note, in my live trades i missed the right entry because i was sleeping)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abeg make una helep me thank God, 130pips + on Gold Long.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by luvcherish(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Finally the madam release me from the so called bot.

Boys are not smiling. too early to lost pips.

hoping to see a brighter afternoon!

Kudos to all the gurus in the house, i have been following this tread buh the so called bot seized me from interacting.
More grease to your elbow! (All the PIP masters; Master Kirinwa & Co)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
I thought you requested my nos so u could call me. Sent it to you since yesterday.
benpuzzy: Abeg make una helep me thank God, 130pips + on Gold Long.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jpmorgan003: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ifonyinye: I thought you requested my nos so u could call me. Sent it to you since yesterday.
your message has been succesfully delivered.stop the pestering, plz.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sorry, i will call u later in the day, cos i am some how busy now.
Ifonyinye: I thought you requested my nos so u could call me. Sent it to you since yesterday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
U don't have to be rude.
jpmorgan003:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
I wasn't even talking to you.
jpmorgan003:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by luvcherish(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Gurus! what do u guys see about INSTA Forex, their spread is dam too high (30 pips). is it good for beginner.

which Broker will you guys recommend for me as a beginner. - No driver license - no national id - i have school id and voters card.
dont laugh at me oooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Guys don't be surprised if you see EJ, GJ crashing.Anything is possible now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
My Analysis on EA, GA still intact.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
EJ sellstop 133
GJ sellstop 157
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by treasurelites: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
jus google it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by treasurelites: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ifonyinye: Pls where can I get the Renko chart from?

jus google it and follow the instruction on installing it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bukky1: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
luvcherish: Gurus! what do u guys see about INSTA Forex, their spread is dam too high (30 pips). is it good for beginner.

which Broker will you guys recommend for me as a beginner. - No driver license - no national id - i have school id and voters card.
dont laugh at me oooo
bros wat do u mean by '30pips spread'?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
luvcherish: Gurus! what do u guys see about INSTA Forex, their spread is dam too high (30 pips). is it good for beginner.

dont laugh at me oooo

As a beginner I recommend a Demo account for 3 months.Why the rush?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by treasurelites: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
treasurelites: HI friends, i am working with a system that is proving very profitable but has one disadvantage "it is time indepent" (meaning u either have to monitor your screen the whole day or u use an EA), that is why i am writing to you people because i am not a coder and cant sit infront of my computer screen for 24hours evryday,so i need about 6 or more partners to manage it. MY Idea is to get enough persons so we can open a single account and share the 24hours in a day to about 3hours for each person to monitor the account. preferably, i need persons from the east so we can easily verify each other, the size of the account will depend on our join decisions( we can open accounts with 100dollars= 16-17kor more). my email is gerrylint@gmail.com or call 08138267056.

as u can see from the charts, my risk is 20pips and i enter 2 positions meaning i risk 40pips in all. profit is taken for the first position at 40pips while i only close the second positon when the arrow changes from yellow to blue (note, in my live trades i missed the right entry because i was sleeping)

i noticed i did not explain the enefits of my system very well, so i will do that now:
ADVANTAGES
*price action(renko charts follow price and is independent on time unlike normal candle sticks) in other words we follow trend or price
*very small risk(20pips)
*enormous returns of 1:5 or more
*you hardly loss the whole of your 20pips even when you loss.you can check from the charts which i posted
*lastly, you get very few signals a day. thats it is very difficult to overtrade

DISADVANTAGE
since it follows price only, it is unpredictable(you have to be very vigilant because attimes price can move very fast)

below is an update on my positions. i have already colleted profit on position 1

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jpmorgan003: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kirinwa: My Analysis on EA, GA still intact.
sir, you made this call early in the morning, but you didn't state stoploss. does it mean one can just buy and place target for 200pips and fotget the stoploss. please enlignten me cos I would like to trade your calls. thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Haba, my Oga at the top, na u dey talk like dis, the call is just a direction and u use ur discretion to put ur stop loss cos as a trader, u need to have a plan.
jpmorgan003:
sir, you made this call early in the morning, but you didn't state stoploss. does it mean one can just buy and place target for 200pips and fotget the stoploss. please enlignten me cos I would like to trade your calls. thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=benpuzzy]Haba, my Oga at the top, na u dey talk like dis, the call is just a direction and u use ur discretion to put ur stop loss cos as a trader, u need to have a plan.
Very correct. You need to trade according to your account size....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kirinwa is a master in EJ, GJ, EA, GA.....and that is the way he makes his call. wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Trippledots(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
mehnnn, im so late in this game o. well better late than nevr.....to whoever is ready to share knowledge to a beginner ill need someone who can help me get started on forex. i was learning it before but lost ma system so i totorials. now im reor tuk an almost 2yrs break....i was reading bbypips site for tutorials then, now i have another system and im readring to give dis baby all iv got......pls dis is an open request to anyone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Trippledots(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Trippledots: mehnnn, im so late in this game o. well better late than nevr.....to whoever is ready to share knowledge to a beginner ill need someone who can help me get started on forex. i was learning it before but lost ma system so i totorials. now im reor tuk an almost 2yrs break....i was reading bbypips site for tutorials then, now i have another system and im readring to give dis baby all iv got......pls dis is an open request to anyone

i wanna start with demo trade again, n i used to demo with metatrader back then. any better system to use now?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
We shall help at d right time, just start ur DEMO first
Trippledots: mehnnn, im so late in this game o. well better late than nevr.....to whoever is ready to share knowledge to a beginner ill need someone who can help me get started on forex. i was learning it before but lost ma system so i totorials. now im reor tuk an almost 2yrs break....i was reading bbypips site for tutorials then, now i have another system and im readring to give dis baby all iv got......pls dis is an open request to anyone

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
I saw dis and felt it will help, permission from the article owner.
Trading the Market like a CROCODILE
---------------------------------------
Patience and Discipline are very important virtues every trader must have, when the market is not giving any valid signals its wise to wait for the right trading signals just like A CROCODILE waits patiently underneath the water for a Monkey(or any animal) to come closer to the water. The CROCODILE can afford to wait for hours even days for a good meal,once the animal comes close within its strike region The CROCODILE will immediately dive out of the water and grap the animal by the neck for a good meal. Every trader who wants to be successful must trade the market like the CROCS. And the CROCS only spends their energy on animals that will make good meals. They dont care about little animals like Frogs and Toads humping around their(CROCS) STRIKE REGION(attack region),instead they reserve their hunting energy for the good meals(e.g Monkeys,young buffalos,deers etc). Trades should preserve their capital only for valid/good setups not to throw away their monies on poor setups.
ANOTHER important virtue the CROCS have is discipline, These Crocs exercise a very high level of discipline by not breaking their hunting antics even when the results is poor, knowing fully well that when a big meal like a zebra comes close to the waters that THEY(CROCS) will have a good meal. And one of my Favourite Dstv channel is NATGEO WILD- i love learning about wild life and try to implement by lessons into my trading.
-----------------------------------------

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
sojmann:

Pls do you mind sharing your strategy and indicators?
Looks very interesting!
My email address is sojmanie@gmail.com

Bro, pls do u mind sharing it with me as well, my e-mail: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by stson: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=saintfaculty]@Kirinwa, nice call.... been watching it here @ ma end, its just a retracement, as u can see in the pic below, that big red star is a strong down trend, then the yellow star we got there is just a retracement signal which will/might not move well... waiting for a counter signal then i will enter for a short.
pls can u share ur indicators to nnamson027@yahoo.com.tanx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank you.
treasurelites:

jus google it and follow the instruction on installing it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Am sorry i couldnt drop this alerts here cos of som silly comittments..... But am closely watching EJ AND GJ for a fall and EURAUD for a Rise.....

Red star Means Fall....
Green Star Means Rise....
Yellow Star (Though it repaints, shows a retracement of 10-15pips)
Purple Star Means confirm retracement, but for 20-30 pips....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Guyz spice up your charts with Short term trend indicator, it will go a long way in helping your decision making. Never you trade against it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
A CURRENCY SPECULATOR FORCE A COUNTRY TO FACE THE REALLITY IT WOULD RATHER NOT FACE. ALTHOUGH "IT IS A DIRTY JOB" but someone has to do it.
chai this business be like devil business then. to dey make money forcefully from others. I just finish reading on GORGE SOROS how he killed UK economy and many others in the name of currency arbitrage and profit. dis one no be good thing na. you can't be proud of dis biz in public your family/friends go dey look u like person when yeye for life. people will come here and be shouting. i will still find many tins about d biz and pour here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lol. this man don start again ^ cheesy for the sake of the thread ignore him and also report to moderator(s).... pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.